Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga

Comments

• ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    That repulsive Lady Gaga person disgusts me! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    She makes me wanna throw up!
    I cant images Michael would want to work with somebody who makes that kind of 'music', as far as I can call it music.
    The way she dresses, the way she acts, the lyrics she sings. It's all so digusting and evil.

And in what would her songs relate to Michael? Songs with lyrics like 'disco stick' etc...?! Oh pe-leeeeze <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I'm glad I grew up with real music like Michael's music, J5 and the good old Motown tracks (i'm in my early twenties). I cant believe what kind of music the kids listen to these days. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

We need to be realistic, not everybody can be in the hoax (defenitely not someone like lady gaga!)

thanks for your statement. I also don't like Lady Gaga. His/Her (it's tranny..not really male not really female) is
    ok for me...it's ok to listen to it, when I work in my office and the radio is playing Lady Gaga songs...

Lady Gaga can be a kind of Madonna of the new millenium..but she never will replace MJ or Madonna...Tra
    all people who grew up in the 80's and 90's can compare that and know she will never surpass them.

The statement came from Travis Payne....so I can't really believe it....
    I think MJ has a lot more TASTE...and wouldn't prefer to work with her...
    there are so much other talented singers...
    Lady Gaga is in the headlines because of:
    - her crazy style
    - her outfits
    - her nudity
    - the question if she really is female or a tranny

and not because of her musical talent...
    her songs are nice ...but you can easily replace her...absolute mainstream..nothing special....

I agree with you both 100%
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074

His/Her (it's tranny..not really male not really female) is
    ok for me...
    You are the living proof of how easily the most bizarre and obscure media pranks are believed by the public... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    - her crazy style
    - her outfits
    - her nudity
    False.
    She is in the headlines because of hard work,discipline,creativity and lots of talent. She plays the piano since she was a kid,she has written some very successful tracks for other artists before being famous herself.
    Also, she has an incredibly strong and beautiful voice and is very intelligent.
    And she is only 23 years old.
    She studied arts and that's why she loves to express her creativity within her outfits and videos too and I think she does a wonderful job with this. Every other thing than mainstream.
    Her nudity is only provocation and not because she is in need of it.
    She is so young and has so much more potential than Madonna. I'm sorry, Madonna can't even sing. She [Madonna] even said once in an interview that the people from her band back in the days wouldn't let her sing cause she was too bad.
    Madonna is well known for her nudity and for sleeping with people for success. Please neither compare nor confuse the two of them.
    Btw, the question about her being a man/woman arose when she already was very successful, it was just a joke.
    her songs are nice ...but you can easily replace her...absolute mainstream..nothing special....
    That's what commercial success in the music business is all about.
    The broad audience doesn't want to to hear artful and individual music.
    A nice fat bass, a catchy hookline. That's it.

Sorry, but I can't stand people talking about somebody without really knowing the facts.

• I agree with you both 100%

She gives me the creeps!
    Dont think Michael would want to work with such a tasteless person.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I always thought Michael liked her work, she is his type <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think she is great too.
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/240205/michael-jackson-wanted-to-work-with-lady-gaga/
    He thought she was good.
    Well, I guess Michael and me can't agree on EVERYTHING.

i agree with you...she does have a great voice; i just don't like her morbid, borderline psychotic style.

and i definitely don't think she is his type as far as a relationship goes!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

• His/Her (it's tranny..not really male not really female) is
    ok for me...
    You are the living proof of how easily the most bizarre and obscure media pranks are believed by the public... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    - her crazy style
    - her outfits
    - her nudity
    False.
    She is in the headlines because of hard work,discipline,creativity and lots of talent. She plays the piano since she was a kid,she has written some very successful tracks for other artists before being famous herself.
    Also, she has an incredibly strong and beautiful voice and is very intelligent.
    And she is only 23 years old.
    She studied arts and that's why she loves to express her creativity within her outfits and videos too and I think she does a wonderful job with this. Every other thing than mainstream.
    Her nudity is only provocation and not because she is in need of it.
    She is so young and has so much more potential than Madonna. I'm sorry, Madonna can't even sing. She [Madonna] even said once in an interview that the people from her band back in the days wouldn't let her sing cause she was too bad.
    Madonna is well known for her nudity and for sleeping with people for success. Please neither compare nor confuse the two of them.
    Btw, the question about her being a man/woman arose when she already was very successful, it was just a joke.
    That's what commercial success in the music business is all about.
    The broad audience doesn't want to to hear artful and individual music.
    A nice fat bass, a catchy hookline. That's it.

Sorry, but I can't stand people talking about somebody without really knowing the facts.

You can make art whilst being tastefull and classy.
    Michael is the perfect example of what real art making is!

The fact thats she's not ordinairy and that she's different from the others in the industry doesnt make her 'music' art. Not even close! Art is a way of expression that has a meaningfull purpose. To me her 'work' is just a sick and disgusting call for attention and fame.
    One point in art is that it can't (and shouldn't) be understood/liked by everyone and that's ok. But only if you don't like it, you don't have to disrespect or villify it.

I really expected more tolerance from you guys... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    lol!
    I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.
    personally, i think lady gaga goes beyond being different and eccentric. michael is eccentric. the things that lady gaga does cannot be classified as eccentric. i think borderline psychotic fits better. michael never does or has never done anything remotely similar to lady gaga's extremes. have you seen her performances? some of her videos? the two cannot be compared and put on the same vilified list. michael is respectful...lady gaga, not so much. that's juts my opinion and i don't expect others to agree with me.
  • I don't like Lady Gaga. I would love to see Michael collaborate with Taylor Swift though(if he's alive). I think they could do a really nice duet together. Taylor's extremely talented(she's beat Gaga several times at award shows), she's creative(writes her own songs, designs her stage by herself,etc), is a very sweet, warm loving person, & kicks butt on stage! If MJ did a song with TS, I can see it doing really well on the charts! Of course, that's only my opinion. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    lol!
    I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Right! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

And: Taylor Swift?! Oh boy... I won't comment on that one.
    Eyeryone has his own opinion and I respect that.
    boderline psychotic? lol!!! wth are you talking about? she is probably very different in "real life".
    you obviously dont know very much about publicity!!
    taylor and michael? I don't think that would work. she is a country singer and her songs are all about teen love.
    boderline psychotic? lol!!! wth are you talking about? she is probably very different in "real life".

i'm not a publicist and i don't care to be. i take it you are an expert in the field? but i do have my own opinion, thanks. and that's why this is a michael jackson forum, because it's the (at least) one thing we can all agree on.
    bravo
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/240205/michael-jackson-wanted-to-work-with-lady-gaga/
    He thought she was good.
    Well, I guess Michael and me can't agree on EVERYTHING.

Im not a real big fan of lady gaga(like a few songs) but she got HER OWN style and dont pay attention for what other people think so that's what i like about her <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I think Lady Gaga is good she makes good music not all songs though but the person Lady Gaga itself I don't care for so much.

i'm not a publicist and i don't care to be. i take it you are an expert in the field? but i do have my own opinion, thanks. and that's why this is a michael jackson forum, because it's the (at least) one thing we can all agree on.

I'm thinking that you know about the bunch of things Michael did just for publicity, right? if you do, then you get what she is doing. its all about shock and headlines. most famous people act like that. michael, madonna and even the beatles..
    That's so true.
    But most people don't get it.
    That's why tabloids are so successful.
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    lol!
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Right! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

And: Taylor Swift?! Oh boy... I won't comment on that one.
    Eyeryone has his own opinion and I respect that.

DITTO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm thinking that you know about the bunch of things Michael did just for publicity, right? if you do, then you get what she is doing. its all about shock and headlines. most famous people act like that. michael, madonna and even the beatles..

yep, and in my opinion again, i think they're 2 different extremes.
  • The opinions are divided....like Yaya I don't expect everyone to agree with me.
    But come on..what is this here? Lady Gaga support center or MJHDI?
    Maybe she can play the piano.....studied art...and so on...so what?
    She may be genius to promote herself....to bring herself in the news...headlines....
    but she also admitted that her music is "soulless electro pop
    nothing more to add...

and I write it again: MJ has class and MJ has style..so no way he ever wanted to work with her....
    I don't bash Lady Gaga....but she's simply overrated....
    and I don't fall for that.

There's no accounting for taste...but Madonna was really pretty...from her 20's until mid 40's...
    and her music until the mid 90's was unique...unique as MJs music....
    If you want a good voice..then choose: Mariah Carey, Celine Dion or even Christina Aguilera...
    for a good show...Britney or Gwen Stefani or Kylie Minogue...

no need for Lady Gaga....
  • boderline psychotic? lol!!! wth are you talking about? she is probably very different in "real life".

There's a little mistake in your statement...you wrote about famous people....
    Lady Gaga is not famous...there's a big difference between "famous" and "popular"
    famous ....there has to be fame...
    that's why I always say ==> overrated....

she's popular...not more..not less
    And what if I want it all combined?
    Great voice AND show?
    Umm...let me think...how about Lady Gaga?!
    soulless electo pop...thank you, ilprincipe!!
    i prefer music with depth, soul and meaning...like michael...lady gaga just doesn't do it for me.