Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga

124»

Comments

• MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    kool sounding mash ups.I would be extremely excited to see what these two could come up with. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lol!
    I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.

These are 2 different things. There's a conspiracy behind the whole Michael-bashing ( <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ) as he said himself! And this same conspiracy is forcing us to like and enjoy this lady gaga. I personally just dont like her because of her disgusting behaviour wich has nothing to do with art or whatever.
    So please dont even start about bashing.

Let's not forget that Lady Gaga is all over in the Illuminati she is THE Mind Control Slave in the Music Industry now.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    She onces said she will be the new king (queen) of pop. I was like: NEVERRR!!!

You gotta be kidding, right???? Yeah, these are the end times as prophesied in the Bible.
  • umm we shouldnt bash anyone...reading those comments i couldnt even finish because they sounded so rude and filled with so much hate...When i read all these horrible post about different artists it rememinded me of the media eating away at Michael Jackson and i was just like wow...we have not learned anything have we??...respect the artists, you dont have to love them but you dont have to hate and bash them either. A little respect please. If you dont have anything respectful to say then dont say anything at all. Lady Gaga is very succesful so she deserves some respect, Taylor Swift very succesfull and deserves some respect.. same goes for all the other artists. They have worked very hard to entertain us all and everyone has their different views on what genre of music they listen to thats why they have different people to sing those songs. They have worked so hard to entertain US and yet we sit there and bash them and all their hard work they have done...SELFISH and DISGUSTING...

Please spread the L.O.V.E. its not that hard <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hope I don't get bashed for this...
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Beautiful post, THANK YOU. *applause* WELL SAID <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    umm we shouldnt bash anyone...reading those comments i couldnt even finish because they sounded so rude and filled with so much hate...When i read all these horrible post about different artists it rememinded me of the media eating away at Michael Jackson and i was just like wow...we have not learned anything have we??...respect the artists, you dont have to love them but you dont have to hate and bash them either. A little respect please. If you dont have anything respectful to say then dont say anything at all. Lady Gaga is very succesful so she deserves some respect, Taylor Swift very succesfull and deserves some respect.. same goes for all the other artists. They have worked very hard to entertain us all and everyone has their different views on what genre of music they listen to thats why they have different people to sing those songs. They have worked so hard to entertain US and yet we sit there and bash them and all their hard work they have done...SELFISH and DISGUSTING...

Yes!
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Yes thank you for this!!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I personnally don't like Lady Gaga's universe and like some have mentionned I think that she is an illuminati puppet (signs in videos and surely more to come), the songs she sings are commercial, there's no dept in them. They will be forgotten rapidly but I fear that they leave a footprint in the subconscious of people. All I can say is that to make money, to obtain fame and glory some people can sell their soul to the devil. Madonna is the right example and apparently Christina Aguilera is taking the same way. Provocation is one of their means of action and what surprises me the most is that people are not shocked by nudity and all these sexual connotations in almost all video clips and sometimes in the lyrics. I personnaly cannot watch or hear that kind of things. Sexual provocation is not art to me.
    A lot of children watch these video clips, this is what they're growing up with. A lot of little ladies will like to imitate their "idol" so there is really something going wrong in this. Success, Fame and Glory whatever the price is ? Remember that you can reach the first place only if you follow their rule. Wen you begin to disobey you become their target.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    umm we shouldnt bash anyone...reading those comments i couldnt even finish because they sounded so rude and filled with so much hate...When i read all these horrible post about different artists it rememinded me of the media eating away at Michael Jackson and i was just like wow...we have not learned anything have we??...respect the artists, you dont have to love them but you dont have to hate and bash them either. A little respect please. If you dont have anything respectful to say then dont say anything at all. Lady Gaga is very succesful so she deserves some respect, Taylor Swift very succesfull and deserves some respect.. same goes for all the other artists. They have worked very hard to entertain us all and everyone has their different views on what genre of music they listen to thats why they have different people to sing those songs. They have worked so hard to entertain US and yet we sit there and bash them and all their hard work they have done...SELFISH and DISGUSTING...

Selfish and disgusting? How about pouring blood all over your half naked body with one leg propped up on a piano with your yoo hoo print showing? There is absolutely no comparison between Michael Jackson and a lady gaga. Michael was respectful and loving and kind! His music was about love and bringing people together, he had a positive message and he became a light for the world. I can't see how anyone could make any type of argument about a lady gaga and The KING of Pop! I'll say whatever I feel! Someone posted before me that they actually became physically ill after a gaga show and I think they were telling the truth! I cannot watch nor listen to her/he music - it brings my spirit DOWN and it makes me feel unsettled - something is WRONG. We need to be careful what we listen to and what we take into our spirits! HARD WORK? How do you know she's working hard? Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she worked hard ROFL!!!! And for the record, I don't HATE any human being, I can hate their music and their actions, but I don't hate anyone.
  • lol!
    I expected that michael jackson's fans could understand what it's like to be bashed for being different and eccentric. youre doing the same to gaga! disgusting.

These are 2 different things. There's a conspiracy behind the whole Michael-bashing ( <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ) as he said himself! And this same conspiracy is forcing us to like and enjoy this lady gaga. I personally just dont like her because of her disgusting behaviour wich has nothing to do with art or whatever.
    So please dont even start about bashing.

Let's not forget that Lady Gaga is all over in the Illuminati she is THE Mind Control Slave in the Music Industry now.

Exactly! Their agenda is to polute our minds and souls with this kind of 'music' (as far as we can call it music <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )

@ Sarahli and Wilds, I 200% agree with you. Did we EVER hear Michael say something vulgair? NO, never!
    He is a gentleman with such a beautifull heart and and his message is love.

But nowadays we only hear and see vulgair lyrics and videos in music such as lady gaga, beyonce, lil wayne ad others. Their behaviour disgusts me!
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    How about pouring blood all over your half naked body with one leg propped up on a piano with your yoo hoo print showing?

I will say that Gaga isn't the best example, for that one interview where she said she looks for a big d***, and that's it, BUT--- (And everyone knows I never speak out, and I stay out of arguments...) BUT.. one leg propped up on a piano with her yoo hoo showing... then what do you say about Michael's crotch grabbing, and seeing his imprint through his pants?

Just saying...
  • How about pouring blood all over your half naked body with one leg propped up on a piano with your yoo hoo print showing?

I will say that Gaga isn't the best example, for that one interview where she said she looks for a big d***, and that's it, BUT--- (And everyone knows I never speak out, and I stay out of arguments...) BUT.. one leg propped up on a piano with her yoo hoo showing... then what do you say about Michael's crotch grabbing, and seeing his imprint through his pants?

Just saying...
    Thank you for that...You will probably get bashed for it...but you make a very VALID point. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ugh, i really can't stand Lady Gaga, and i don't get how people find her talented. I mean she became known after she made a song about being drunk, how original.
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    Wow.hypocritical much? in the sense that you are condemning lady for being 'overly' sexual and eccentric.i agree with mjgirl86.oh please people,you act like mj doesnt do anything suggestive.its pretty obvious and in your face like the black panther for 1 with all that touching and rubbing.i can list WAY more but im somewhere.anyways i find it EXTREMELY stupid.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I know that Michael also did some videos and especially dance moves with sexual connotations (more than simple connotations in fact) I cannot deny it and I've always felt embarrassed about it. It is just my sensibility but this fact didn't stop me from loving the person he is, the artist, I cannot control my heart. Michael's universe and his global message is far away from Lady Gaga's one. We just cannot compare these two persons as artists. We have the right not to love her music for the reasons already mentionned because it is the way we feel she is, it's not about bashing but point of views. I respect the choice of people who love this person and her music. It may be a question of taste for certain persons or of principles for others. Try to reach perceptiveness, wisdom and not to be naive.

God Bless You All
  • [quI was speaking about the awards show, she sang both those songs.... That's all........ <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

ote="Tereza"]I also doubt that Gaga is in on the hoax.
    The songs "Poker Face" and "Paparazzi" were written long before they knew each other. And I don't think that Michael trusts easily anymore, at least I hope so.
    They only met each other in 2008 I guess, so I think they were just starting to work together.[/quote]
  • What do you think about this?? <!-- m -->http://omg.yahoo.com/videos/lady-gaga-e ... id/9656?nc<!-- m --> (I haven't seen a Polaroid camera in a long time!!) <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • I know that Michael also did some videos and especially dance moves with sexual connotations (more than simple connotations in fact) I cannot deny it and I've always felt embarrassed about it. It is just my sensibility but this fact didn't stop me from loving the person he is, the artist, I cannot control my heart. Michael's universe and his global message is far away from Lady Gaga's one. We just cannot compare these two persons as artists. We have the right not to love her music for the reasons already mentionned because it is the way we feel she is, it's not about bashing but point of views. I respect the choice of people who love this person and her music. It may be a question of taste for certain persons or of principles for others. Try to reach perceptiveness, wisdom and not to be naive.

God Bless You All

Actually, he didn't use much sex in his video clips or his concerts except for In the closet, they were treating of a gay, anyway, his deep personnaliy is very clean he loves children etc ... i don't think we should make a big deal about it even i get embarassed too but I CAN NOT hate him fot that !