Conrad Murray is Robert Earl Carter?

Comments

• NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    http://recorder.co.clark.nv.us/oncorewebecommerce/search.aspx?bd=1/1/1988&ed=1/8/2010&n=murray,conrad&bt=OR&d=1/8/2010&pt=-1&dt=AFFTR,D,DGAFF,TAXD,TSD&st=fullname&vbt=MC

i hope that works^^^^
    link to info on murrays property transactions in NV.
    scroll down to see the listings on bottom of page.
    this shows he bought land from one blanche y.bonnickmurray.
    sooo, there is a connection there... what i find VERY STRANGE
    though,is there is also a transaction with a bonnick murray?
    it is listed as if that is another person altogether with the first name
    bonnick last name murray?? who the hell would bonnick murray be?
    if link doesnt work ill try again....

Ooh, and definitely not just any connection - look at the respective transaction values.
    $ 0
    So, must be true, that she's his wife!?
    And he spent some serious money...
  • Oh my friggin God!! Are you serious?????????????????????????????????????

I cannot believe this is hapening!! I SOOOO wanna hug MJ right now!!

Dr Conrad Murray!! We got you now sucka!!!

I think I need to breathe!! After the way my life has been going lately I now feel a sense of hope!!!

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> \

This whole plan is GENIUS!!!! MJ RAAAWWWKKKS
  • MJJLIVZMJJLIVZ Posts: 77
    @tinkerbelllovesmj, could be the case..
    but they are 2 diff property transactions
    3 years apart,and they are deeds.i think
    on a registered deed it must have the complete
    name mentioned..still, i dont know who that could
    be,if its a different person..
  • MJJLIVZMJJLIVZ Posts: 77
    @ninanina, yes, 0 dollars..
    i think the only way that can be,
    is they are married and he bought
    it and then signed it to her or vice versa..
  • I'm trying to make this make sense in my mind but I'm failing miserably. If anybody has any theories on the whys and wherefores I'd love to hear them...

Isn't Murray practicing again? Haven't some of the members here even called the office to schedule fake appointments? Why would Jackson hire a circus owner to play the doctor who supposedly kills him and why would said circus owner agree to do it? What the heck is the purpose of creating a false story about a child support case if in fact there is no child to support?

I am so thoroughly confused. Thanks for sharing though.

The support hearings arent real the one with the Gilda money was fake by a retired judge remember? So I believe they are all fake backing up the theroy that he is an actor.

@OP OMFG awesome awesome you have made my entire year and what I just saw on the Jack5ons twitter seals it "working up to a secret finale that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Isnt that what MJ said he wanted to do? And TheRealKennyOrtega has some interesting tweets too...OMG Hes coming!!!
  • I'm trying to make this make sense in my mind but I'm failing miserably. If anybody has any theories on the whys and wherefores I'd love to hear them...

Isn't Murray practicing again? Haven't some of the members here even called the office to schedule fake appointments? Why would Jackson hire a circus owner to play the doctor who supposedly kills him and why would said circus owner agree to do it? What the heck is the purpose of creating a false story about a child support case if in fact there is no child to support?

idk, but wasn't there like a Circus march or something right before the Memorial? i remember seeing a picture. i could be wrong.

The support hearings arent real the one with the Gilda money was fake by a retired judge remember? So I believe they are all fake backing up the theroy that he is an actor.

@OP OMFG awesome awesome you have made my entire year and what I just saw on the Jack5ons twitter seals it "working up to a secret finale that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Isnt that what MJ said he wanted to do? And TheRealKennyOrtega has some interesting tweets too...OMG Hes coming!!!

TheRealKennyOrtega is fake.
  • Guys... check out this site, it provides a lot of info on Murray, including his wife, properties and legal cases:

<!-- m -->http://www.webofdeception.com/michaeljacksondoctor.html<!-- m -->

Also, the info about his wife and children been there a while ago, in July actually (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2884<!-- l -->)

There's this woman who worked with him, she's on FB, shall we contact her?
  • I know most of you don't like me or whatever, but anyways I like to believe that we are all here for the same reason..

Please read this

<!-- m -->http://thedeathofmj.forumotion.com/conr<!-- m --> ... e-t248.htm

Hi guys,
    yes I did find out who Murray really is
    I went to peoplefinders.com and found out that
    his real name is Robert Earl Carter and he is married to Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray. According to DMV records Robert Earl Carter and his wife live
    at 2579 Red Springs Drive in Las vegas, Now this isnt the address that the "police searched" for their Home but they do own Both properties. Now
    Dr. Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray has a practice
    at 2110 east flamingo unit 301, Now this address is very important because its listed on the warrant for Global cardiovascular associates. and it isnt its her Nevada paractice and shes a family Doctor.
    Now also Robert Changed his name on his license in
    Febuary of 2009 to "conrad murray" and then he boght properties in Conrad Murrays Name. Now when You google Conrad Murray Global Associates you get
    3121 south maryland pkwy, not 2110 east flamingo which is on the warrant, Now if you Google conrad murray Houston Texas you get that same address of 3121 south Maryland Pkwy but its listed for Houston texas. Now this Medical clinic armstrong that he supposably works at is owned by Dr davil armstrong
    and his medical licensce was suspeneded in 2006, but he owns the building at 6826 west Montgomery Road
    Houston Texas 77091. There hasnt been patients in there for a while. his Phone numebr of his office is 713-692-1000.
    Also "murray" has 1 adult daughter named Monique lee Carter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter named Maureen
    Ray Rose. "murray" doesnt have any "other children
    according to Peoplefinders.com And Both adult children live with them at that address.

something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was towed at mjs house and they said murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on peoplefinders it listed Susan rush as an associate or roommate of the "murray's. So I did a googe check on her well I couldnt figure out if she is related to them or if she is a real person, The name Susan rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called susan rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston texas 77096
    well That address is owned by robert Earl carter.
    so im thinking its him who owns the Circus. the Suzan rush circus comes(performs) from Magnolia Texas. So the car that was owned by "suzan rush"
    may have been "Murray"s work car. If you Google
    the name Robert earl carter 2 things come up one that
    there is a obstrician that is named robert earl carter from Ca, and 2 a circus owner. so Im thinking this dude really does circus things.
    remember though when mj died the police couldnt find murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him
    or question her about where he was well they went to
    robert earl carters House. It was all staged from the getgo
    so Im thinking This Dr. Blanche Murray is the real
    Dr Murray, and that their is no "conrad murray who is
    a cardiologist, However it makes sense I think
    that perhaps this Dr Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michaels kids in Vegas considering she is
    a Family doctor. This may be the real doctor that
    may go on tour with Michael eventually.

I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter.

IF you read the actual post you will see that all of the information has been very backed up with well researched evidence... Yeah lol Dr.Murray is busted
    I find this Murray guy very suspicious ... Mainly because he is also an actor, I remember i saw something where somone had posted information about a movie and Conrad Murray was listed as one of the actors.
  • Guys, really look up that site his WHOLE life is there and documented: marriages, divorce, liens, cars, geesh!

The man is real.
  • And it is nothing new....Here was a discussion about this name of Conrad Murray
    Date:21.12.2009

<!-- m -->http://forum.mjackson.net/forum/showthread.php?p=276879<!-- m -->

Is this a hoax forum as well? or just a fan club forum?

• idk, but wasn't there like a Circus march or something right before the Memorial? i remember seeing a picture. i could be wrong.
    Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus were in town at Staples at the same time as the Memorial.They arrived that morning and walked the animals in the street right in front of all the fans and reporters that camped out in front of Staples for Michael's Memorial.
    Circus+Elephants+Arrive+Staples+Center+Hours+lrNekFroB6gl.jpg
  • I have seen the clown... Lol
  • I have seen the clown... Lol
    2lmb7e8.jpgclown2-animated-animation-clown-smiley-emoticon-000406-medium.gif
  • Guys, really look up that site his WHOLE life is there and documented: marriages, divorce, liens, cars, geesh!

The man is real.

Nobody is denying that he is "real" but im sorry im not buying ANYTHING on that site.. That information was created AFTER Michael died and most of it conflicts with the real information that Jruby found (and I verified by paying myself)

You have to understand that this hoax wasnt executed only by Michael. He HAD to have federal help.. The US government is SO corrupt and create anything to look real..

I want to see ORIGINAL documentation.. Not just transcripts provided..

This is all crazy and im keeping an openmind about everything considering what I already know.. But this Conrad Murray shit is way too crazy. I'm simply NOT buying that he is who he says he is.. No way.. Jruby did an AMAZING job at proving that..

• Nobody is denying that he is "real" but im sorry im not buying ANYTHING on that site.. That information was created AFTER Michael died and most of it conflicts with the real information that Jruby found (and I verified by paying myself)

You have to understand that this hoax wasnt executed only by Michael. He HAD to have federal help.. The US government is SO corrupt and create anything to look real..

I want to see ORIGINAL documentation.. Not just transcripts provided..

This is all crazy and im keeping an openmind about everything considering what I already know.. But this Conrad Murray shit is way too crazy. I'm simply NOT buying that he is who he says he is.. No way.. Jruby did an AMAZING job at proving that..

I see... what exactly is the conflicting info? I don't deny, i'm just curious. The names and addresses seem to coincide perfectly. I agree, federal authorities can create any identity/informaton needed, but what would be the use of creating tax records which date back years for Conrad Murray? Isn't it normally done for the person under WPP? And what do you mean by original documentation? Aren't we dealing with scans/transcripts/copies all the time during this case?
  • WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> everything went from QUIET to THIS
    OMG I feel BAMSDAY closer than ever!
    "The BEST is YET to come" just like MJ said <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    agreee the end is near .. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    btw MJsFan4Ever your signature is so beautiful .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Justlettingyouknow

I did not get the point.If there is no cardiologist Conrad Murray, could that mean that AEG hired fake person to kill Michael as I read this kind of comment, or tthis proves hoax and our Michael is alive? Which version you are pointing to? I love last one <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Is that peoplefinder free of charge? thank you though. I did not get why you say nobody likes you? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah I think Dr. Conrad Murray is a shady character too. I even saw on one of the other forums that he was an actor that's been in two movies before. He even went to his church with a camera crew like a month ago. I was like what the heck? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Why would you bring a camera crew to church with you. I even saw a video that was interesting on youtube that was suggesting that his hearing for child support may have even been staged and looked very fake. No one was even allowed to get near Murray to ask him any questions. Something is definitely up with this man. Come on let's be real. This is a black man who may be responsible for the death of one of the most famous people in the world and he still free and haven't been arrested yet. please <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> When OJ was a suspect for killing his wife they tracked that dude down so fast. So that's one of the main reason why I think MJ's death was a hoax. I mean how could he even step foot in a church if he was responsible for murdering somebody?
  • This is like Michael Jackson's first movie ever made? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What a mess, and what a thriller!

[youtube:3165jq79]

Pay attention to 3:28 and watch the rest. Pay EXTRA attention at 3:33 'til 3:44!

And Conrad Murray was a movie person.. He murdered someone, and was in the court.
    -Have anyone seen the movie, and how does it end?

Very strange how Michael is saying Dr. Murray in Smooth Criminal, and a man in the court named Conrad Murray was charged for murder. How ODD would it be, if Michael was really dead.

First there is a guy named Conrad Murray that kill somebody, then Michael sings about Dr. Murray in Moonwalker, Smooth Criminal.
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> OMG ...
    wow when it is real ..
    i can't imagine ...
    MICHAEEELLL is sooo ALIVE hahaha <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • This is amazing <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i always knew there was something shady about Dr Murray.I'm surprised that those vultures in the media haven't made this discovery themselves!

The man is real.

Tinker_bell I hear ya <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I went through the old MJKIT posts looking at the info Diana Jean originally posted regarding his houston texas medical board rego, intelluis search etc. A group of us researched on another forum regarding Conrad as I too thought he was just a figment of the imagination. However people uncovered that a Dr Conrad Murray does exist. I'm still trying to locate the info (tonnes of threads to go through), but as mentioned the old MJKIT had documents regarding him too.

<!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/dr-conrad-m ... -t3890.htm<!-- m -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Justlettingyouknow

I did not get the point.If there is no cardiologist Conrad Murray, could that mean that AEG hired fake person to kill Michael as I read this kind of comment, or tthis proves hoax and our Michael is alive? Which version you are pointing to? I love last one <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Is that peoplefinder free of charge? thank you though. I did not get why you say nobody likes you? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Yes that is what i worried about was he hired by some one to do what he did to finish Michael hate to say it