Conrad Murray is Robert Earl Carter?

12345679»

Comments

• So this treat was linked from Dr. Arnold Klein on Twitter. He always had said that he don't know Conrad Murray.<br />The men in court ...we where told he was Conrad Murray...who is he ? Only a actor, a dummy....that could be the reason that he can't testify and he seems so emotionless...
  • <br /><br /><br />Dr Kline has posted a line to this thread on the forum on his facebook page .....  and sorry I dont seem to be able to paste the link on facebook heis Arnold W Kline and you will see the link half way down the page.  This is in addition to the link he posted on twitter.<br /><br /><br />Strange and stranger.  :shock:
  • Wonder why he decided to tweet about this now, he obviously checks this forum so I won't be surprised if he is a forum member on here....also I wonder if the Jackson's will find out that Arnie is tweeting this and if they do, will they talk about it.
  • I see his  facebook messages..  but  he links this  to lots of other sites aswell.. anyway,,.. <br />who is to say that this is really Kleains facebookpage  and not  another  believer posing as him?? <br />I don't see any evidence to say that it is  100% infact the real Klein<br /><br />I would rather say that this is the real Dr. Klein http://www.facebook.com/#!/Number1Dermatologist
  • This is Arnold Klein's correct Facebook:<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein<br /><br /><br /><br />BTW why do I get a box up with my avatar when I try to paste anything into the reply box?<br /><br />I am not able to copy and paste stuff here anymore, I have to type it all out.  /pull hair/
  • Can't paste anything here, but Arnie is Tweeting links to this forum and links to William Wagener's You Tube video about Murry being Robert Carter.
  • I believe that Arnold Klein surely has a role in the hoax. His recent tweets about CM being Robert Earl Carter and the links to this forum seem a contribution to increase beLIEvers, which is the purpose in the hoax timeline. Or... he thinks "totally nuts this forum" crash/.. nah don't think so ;D
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Well, I believe it's his twitter  it has other medical stuff on there.  He goes to conferences and links to them too.  I've been tweeting him a few days now...<br />Anyone know if he even sees my tweets if I'm following him, but he is not following me!!  I know he can look at my page..but does he GET my tweets?<br />Like if we tweet LaToya..does she get them? <br />Also, I still don't know why Arnie isn't allowed in court but his records are.  O..not his records, because he DID say the records are NOT his!!<br />So, I'm thinking that No Arnie in court...fake Arnie records...Fake Murray..all means this is a movie/or sting or both.  <br />Maybe really, Arnie was out of the country during the trial so they just omitted him from the script.<br />Time will tell!!
  • OK, if I want to paste I have to use Control V :-)<br /><br />I'm sure it is his Twitter too Ford.
  • I remember reading about conrad murray and this Earl carter,over 12 months ago,but nothing ever came of it,Perhaps some people have only just learnt of it,so its back in the news.
  • Arnold Klein brought me here...  WTF??
  • on 1320253730:
    <br />Arnold Klein brought me here...  WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />Haha Miss Peppers...by the way WB, haven't seen you in a while.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    If I remember correctly they did mention some of this early on in the trial. The media spoke about his wife and her being a doctor aswell as them living together and having an adult daughter. They also used her name; so if thats true then the rest most likely is aswell. I also read Murray purchased a property owned by Thomé, cant find the link though. <br />It makes sense if all of this is true, its fitting. Fictional characters, storyline and HIStory all created for the hoax. And yes, patients, baby mama's and child support too.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Betcha Robert Earl Carter's name was changed to Dr. Conrad Murray to fit with the lyrics of Smooth Criminal; "Doctor Murray rescessitation".
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^ I think it was changed to fit 'The Court Of Last Resort' episode entitled 'The Conrad Murray Case'!
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I think both could be true. Pianogames/codeofthriller had a good video on that episode. It's funny how Michael had several songs depicting doctors, drugs, crime scenes and cpr lol. <br /> <br /> Conrad *Robert* Murray and *Robert* Earl Carter- another name connection is also the director for To Kill A Mockingbird who is named Robert; one of Michaels favs--about a similar court case ofcourse.<br />Btw when I mentioned media discussed (confirmed) this, it was HLN specifically.
  • http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/2010/01/drconrad-murray-revealed.html<br /><br />I am in a hurry, so I probably send you a link which someone else already posted. What I find interesting is the discussion down below the post, sorry if double posted!
  • /><br />VERY interesting!!!!!
  • Isn't there a doc who's name is also Conrad Murray and he comes from Houston, but he isn't this Conrad Murray (Robert Earl Carter)?