Michael's mealtime! =)

13»

Comments

• virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Not sure if anyone else posted this, but here is the link to the list as posted at michaeljackson.com:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/423958

His possible breakfast kinda grosses me out. lol

"KFC original chicken breasts, mashed potatoes,corn, biscuits, scrambled eggs with strawberry jelly, gravy and spray butter." Is that supposed to be together??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> There needs to be a vomit smiley. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not sure if anyone else posted this, but here is the link to the list as posted at michaeljackson.com:

"KFC original chicken breasts, mashed potatoes,corn, biscuits, scrambled eggs with strawberry jelly, gravy and spray butter." Is that supposed to be together??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> There needs to be a vomit smiley. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

thank you for the link. yeah i def need a vomit smiley for that one. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not sure if anyone else posted this, but here is the link to the list as posted at michaeljackson.com:

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->I guess that beats any pregnancy cravings I had in the pass <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

he had that for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

welp, when he comes back, we shall host a KFC party.
  • You know we're all gonna try that combo now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mj has me chewing big red gum. So i may start ordering my eggs with strawberry jelly tho i prefer grape. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wow ... how does he stay so skinny ?! .... & I love Big Red Gum ... been addicted to chewing that gum since I was 6 years old!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Well, I'd sure like to eat with him, that all sounds good- except that I'd have to have chocolate at some point, I neeeeeed it.. But I love sundaes, too- a lot!
  • oh why cant I open the link? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Wow ... how does he stay so skinny ?! .... & I love Big Red Gum ... been addicted to chewing that gum since I was 6 years old!

Because he is a dancer and dancer are often thin because while dancing they lost many calories.
  • Ewww!! That breakfast is kinda knarley!! LOL!!!!
    vomit-smiley-9529.gif
    Personally I love fried chicken but NOT kfc....thats the worst fried chicken EVERRRRR
  • i cant see it!! it says access denied <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i think mj definitely didnt eat KFC cos isnt he vegetarian since lyk the thriller era?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

but if he did yay cos i work theree <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> imagine mj coming 2 da kfc i work in and buying something..i wud totally faint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i cant see it!! it says access denied <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i think mj definitely didnt eat KFC cos isnt he vegetarian since lyk the thriller era?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

but if he did yay cos i work theree <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> imagine mj coming 2 da kfc i work in and buying something..i wud totally faint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol that would be wonderful. be sure to tell us if you ever see 2 big tough looking guys in black suits and a handsome man with a surgical mask on, walk into the KFC you work in. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I believe Michael was a vegetarian but he would eat KFC. I think kai chase said he would eat "comfort food" like KFC on the weekends.

lol that would be wonderful. be sure to tell us if you ever see 2 big tough looking guys in black suits and a handsome man with a surgical mask on, walk into the KFC you work in. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I believe Michael was a vegetarian but he would eat KFC. I think kai chase said he would eat "comfort food" like KFC on the weekends.

LOL XD hehe i will definitely tell u guys if that happens but i live in australia so its veryyy unlikely <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and i dnt understand if hes a vegetarian how can he eat chicken at all...u cant rly just eat kfc on weekends if u are a veg u cant eat meat at all IMO ... and i thought he was a strict vegetarian..and i dnt know if u can believe kai chase..i think i mean wasnt her story very different 2 wat the others said and stuff? i dunno..everybody says something different abt the circumstances of the 'death' <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    KFC at breakfast, lunch and dinner ? WOW ! I usely drink milk but I know that Americans eats a lot at breakfast
    Alcohol in Diet Coke ? I do it every time ! When everybody thinks i'm drinking coke it's vodka that I usely drink and nobody notice it !

I usely drink the coke and I keep the bottle and then I put vodka in the bottle <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

NO CHOCOLATE ?????????????????? !!!!! Okay, MJ you are my soulmate i eat chocolate just once in a year !

Would you please marry me ?
  • and peple call him anerixic sorry if i spelled it wrong(skinny) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    No chocolate?
    I've seen pictures of Michael while eating chocolate. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->