Access Hollywood: No charges made. ''We have no case''

2»

Comments

• Isn't it sad that this news is just as conflicting as the stories of his death. At one point you have TMZ breaking the news that Dr. Murray is going to be indicted, then it takes a while before the other news channels start joining in but all they have to say is that the news is according to a "source". Now we have ET telling us that they have no case because they do not have the report but finally this is made from someone with a name.

As I said previously, this reminds me of the days after his "death". One minute he was dead at home, then died at the hospital. He was in his bed, he collapsed in Murray's room. I don't think anyone can get their story straight because they didn't bother to rehearse their lines before the big performance...lol
  • It seems like the news outlets have become nothing more than rumor mills; no facts, just conjecture.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    They pretty much don't have any evidence since they let Jackson's family on the "crime scene."

It's definitely good news though.
  • What?!!!! I'm so confused!!! Today has been such a weird day! My Head is hurting like crazy <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but I can't get away from the computer!! I think all this confusion is because we are getting close to something BIG!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I hope your right!! This straight jacket that I am in is getting a bit tight <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    All this is getting ridiculous.