THINK I HAVE SOLVED THE FAKE AMBULANCE PHOTO

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
NO DOUBT THAT THE PHOTO IS "PHOTOSHOPPED" BUT THEY HAVE USED AN OLD PHOTO OF MJ AND THIS IS THE ONE: (I think)[img][/img][img][/img] THAT'S WHY THEY HAD TO ADD FAKE REFLECTIONS CAUSE THE ORIGINAL PHOTO HAD REFLECTIONS ON IT FROM THE CHAMBER.......

Comments

• If you believe that the ambulance picture is in fact from the 80's the oxygen chamber pitchure, you will not be the first one to claim this. I am not so sure about that to be honest... But it is definitely photoshopped and from a previous era.<br /><br />http://www.frogview.com/uploadimages5/4a586de48ae7b7.65975526frogview-gallery.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    BUT IF IT HAD BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED BEFORE, THEN THEY COULD HAVE BEEN STUPID ENOUGH TO USE IT AGAIN, WITH OTHER EFFECTS, COULDN'T THEY? WE'RE TALKING LOTS OF MONEY FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER. PAPARAZZI WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A DOLLAR.
  • BUT IF IT HAD BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED BEFORE, THEN THEY COULD HAVE BEEN STUPID ENOUGH TO USE IT AGAIN, WITH OTHER EFFECTS, COULDN'T THEY? WE'RE TALKING LOTS OF MONEY FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER. PAPARAZZI WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A DOLLAR.
    You believe that this above photo I posted is also photoshopped?
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    I don't know... the angles of both photos are different. I think the ambulance picture can be "photoshopped", but I'm not sure if the oxygen chamber picture is the original photo...
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    no way..the oxygen chamber picture is from the 80s. it is impossible.
  • no way..the oxygen chamber picture is from the 80s. it is impossible.

I agree... the oxygen chamber can't be photoshopped b/c they didn't have that back in the day.. or maybe they had something but i dunno.. i was just a kid when that all went down. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The angle of the head and face is wrong.

In the chamber photo it is a side view of MJs face.. in the ambulance picture it has more face, its more to the camera.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I am not sure gant whether generally really Michael on the outpatient clinic picture is.
    I also thought something concerns an old picture or a doll, however disturbs me
    smilie_denk_52.gif
  • Does anybody have Photoshop on their computer, What i am thinking...
    If somebody has P.S, could they try and make the photo themselves, then post on here to see what we think?

It doesn't have to be perfect, but we can maybe get an idea what original photo of mike was used for the ambulance picture.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i honestly don't think anyone will ever find the original picture if its not actually Mike faking it in there.. if it is a photoshop.. its probably somet from his archives that no-one has ever seen and its now disposed of!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    So we will never find an original image, but we know but it is certainly in Photoshop
    I think any photos can be flipped, rotated, and then cut and pasted. THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE BULGING VEIN IN HIS FOREHEAD. IT WAS A PIC. FROM HIM PERFORMING AND JUST HAD HIS EYES CLOSED AT THE TIME. ANYONE CAN DO THIS.........SOLVED..........FAKE FAKE FAKE.
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    The hyperbaric chamber picture wasn't photoshopped into the one below.

In the second photo it resembles him as he was between 1989 - 1993.

Someone on MJKIT brought this up around September/October but I don't think the original photo was found.
    OK. It could even be real and taken months before the hoax, and MJ has used actors!!!
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Ok i wasn't even born in the 80s, i thought the hyperbaric chamber thing was a lie?
  • Ok i wasn't even born in the 80s, i thought the hyperbaric chamber thing was a lie?
    I wasnt alive in the 80's either but the chamber picture is REAL they just told a FAKE story about how he slept in one to live longer which is a LIE...he got burned making a pepsi commercail on his head and had to get in one...someone got a picture sold it and you knowing TABLOIDS making up the story

Picture=Real
    Story about picture=Fake
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    Ok i wasn't even born in the 80s, i thought the hyperbaric chamber thing was a lie?
    I wasnt alive in the 80's either but the chamber picture is REAL they just told a FAKE story about how he slept in one to live longer which is a LIE...he got burned making a pepsi commercail on his head and had to get in one...someone got a picture sold it and you knowing TABLOIDS making up the story

Picture=Real
    Story about picture=Fake

yeh just elaborate on that!! its something they needed in the burns unit so he bought it for that.. and he said he had to have a go in it!!

then as its Michael Jackson all the freaky stories immerged!!
  • You may not solved the fake ambulance photo but you definitely solved the FAKE FAKE ambulance photo!
    Remember? Sometime ago an old-looking ambulance photo appeared - and it seems that somebody took the head of MJ from this old "oxygen chamber" picture and tried to prove that this 2009 photo was fake! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I don't have a better copy on my laptop - but maybe some of you do and will post it here!
  • I think any photos can be flipped, rotated, and then cut and pasted. THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE BULGING VEIN IN HIS FOREHEAD. IT WAS A PIC. FROM HIM PERFORMING AND JUST HAD HIS EYES CLOSED AT THE TIME. ANYONE CAN DO THIS.........SOLVED..........FAKE FAKE FAKE.

It is not a vein in his picture in the ambulance. See my thread <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1945<!-- l -->
    So, when looking for pictures to match up, don't look for veins sticking out in the forehead

Even though I have said it quite a few times I will say it again. I can't understand why people think this photo is "shopped", I am missing the point, it is not logical. Michael had dummies, doubles, a makeup artist, and lastly he could have done it (lying there) without being dead so why would he need a shopped picture to prove his death?
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

Michael brought that story into the world, with the help from Frank Dileo and John Branca and others.
  • MJ himself med up the story about the chamber to make an image a little more eccentric we could say. But the picture is real and in the comparisson some of you posted before, make very evident how easy it is to photoshop a picture like the one of the ambulance.
  • Do you know what bugs me about the ambulance picture? The nose.. there were many rumours going around that MJ wore a fake prosthetic tip on his nose and in the ambulance picture it appears to me that the top of the nose is missing.

The pic may be real.
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    I go back and forth on whether this ambulance photo is fake or not.

Recently, I have searched google for "ambulance stock footage" in a quest to find a similar photo Michael could have been photoshopped into. So far, no luck.
  • the thing is..its been solved with many pictures..3 to be exact,the correct CORRECT 1! got lost on MJHD <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but umm...i say! lol all the pictures are nicely put together for one...lol case closed!
  • Do you know what bugs me about the ambulance picture? The nose.. there were many rumours going around that MJ wore a fake prosthetic tip on his nose and in the ambulance picture it appears to me that the top of the nose is missing.

The pic may be real.

i see that too!! the tip is gone i think this is him now not photoshopped <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->