YOU MUST READ THIS, NOW. IT WILL LEAVE YOU WITHOUT ANY DOUBT

2»

Comments

• I can imagine that ... :: D

When I was in theatre I was actually looking around if he was there. But, nah, no-one ate popcorns in a same way.

LOL! Like in Thriller! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that was so cute.
    When I was in the cinema, I kept trying to eat my popcorn like that, it was funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Good thing we werent in a same cinema, I would have come to you screaming: "Michaaaael, you're alive!"
    I bet! :: D

LMAO!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> imagine you pulling her hair offthinking it's a wig when it's really not...LOL.
  • Once disguised as Mata Hari's daughter? Why not the blonde woman at the memorial? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Thanks for posting.
  • smasma Posts: 231
    That was funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks for posting
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    We don't know that this was actually after 25th June.

It's quite amusing though - little did people know who was in the cinema with them!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Ahhh, this was a great find. Well posted! Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • Thanks for posting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This find tells me that Michael was the Blonde lady at the memorial and NOT the hat man...Mata Hari's daughter died very young...But the clue is that Michael disguised himself as a woman....
    Compare the photos of the blonde lady and Michaels profile they are the same except for the nose on the blonde which is FAKE obviously..
  • Thanks for posting!
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    This find tells me that Michael was the Blonde lady at the memorial and NOT the hat man...Mata Hari's daughter died very young...But the clue is that Michael disguised himself as a woman....
    Compare the photos of the blonde lady and Michaels profile they are the same except for the nose on the blonde which is FAKE obviously..
    i think so to michael was a genious
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    sorry but im a little confused, how do we know that it was actually TII that he was going to see?

yes, they do not mention that he attendet TII screeniung
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    Why would Kenny talk about this after such a long time ? He is leaving clues obviously ! It's not the first time his family/friends talk about his love of disguise when remembering anectdote ! Come on ! as a family or a friends you should have hundreds of stories to tell , why only about disguises or things like that ?