Cris Angel's beLIEve

Comments

• wow wizard!
    amazing blog <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    the story of criss in believe, looks indeed a lot of michaels story , the last moths!
    and that poster, that can't be coincidence IMO

just wondering.. do you think he will re-appear in Believe?
    i'm gonna read it again...
  • that is too much to be a coincidence...
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Yep, this was the theory I first believed the most.
    It really might be it. I've been searching some information about this show, and it really looks amazing. But I'm still not sure if this is a tour ? I haven't found a place where anyone would say it with clear English.
  • Definitely a very interesting blog and thanks for sharing this with us! I think is worth to take a look with an open mind. I also agree with the coincidences maybe being a bit too many! Humm! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • wow wizard!
    the story of criss in believe, looks indeed a lot of michaels story , the last moths!

There are lots of theories and possibility's about the comeback of mike
    i really don't know.
    Cirque de soleil is in talk with the "estate" about an MJ show but on this moment i am counting no one in and no one out. just close your eyes and follow the journey it the adventure of a life time and really a show we never have seen before...
  • wow wizard!

There are lots of theories and possibility's about the comeback of mike
    i really don't know.
    Cirque de soleil is in talk with the "estate" about an MJ show but on this moment i am counting no one in and no one out. just close your eyes and follow the journey it the adventure of a life time and really a show we never have seen before...

yes, i saw an article, about the MJ show indeed, but i guess we just have to wait and see what happens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    it's a great adventure indeed!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I was reading the blog with sleepy eyes (it's 12 midnight here) and coincidentally watching Criss Angel Mindfreak show on TV at the moment hehe. Great analysis there, with another bunch of coincidences <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHAT HAVE PARIS ON HER SHIRT???

<!-- m -->http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/medi ... pg_exc.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Looks like the Alice in Wonderlandrabbit to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In the official Disneymovie, this rabbits has a watch in his hands..... could TIME has something do do with it? Just something that appeared my mind.

What an Amazing finding and what a lot of similarities.

(excuse me if my Englisch isn't perfect. I'm from Holland) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I find it Extremely interesting Chris Angel - MJ ....... often enough thought about it as well as David Blaine
  • Yes there is too much coincidece <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Looks like the Alice in Wonderlandrabbit to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In the official Disneymovie, this rabbits has a watch in his hands..... could TIME has something do do with it? Just something that appeared my mind.

(excuse me if my Englisch isn't perfect. I'm from Holland) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOOKS LIKE THE RABBIT IN THE CRIS ANGEL BELIEVE...
    BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, TIME? MJ WAS USING A WATCH ON HIS RIGHT HAND IN THIS IS IT... HE ALWAYS USES IN THE RIGHT? SOMEBODY KNOWS?
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498

Hmm, to me it looks like this rabbit :

<!-- m -->http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/lasvegas/ ... elieve.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Yes it is, but it also looks like the rabbit in the movie Alice in Wonderland.

The rabbit has a finger for his mouth like it says: "be quiet".

I don't know about the watch
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    The most important thing for me is the shadow!

It looks like PETER PAN!

And the blood on the floor? hm

And the hats with the wings? We all know that Michael loves illusion and Magic..
  • Absolutely true !!!

And see the image of the shadow (Peter pan) looks like the TII poster
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Absolutely true !!!

And see the image of the shadow (Peter pan) looks like the TII poster

YOU'RE RIGHT!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And of course the eyes---Dangerous
  • It's too much Michael.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    When this page came online? Anyone knows that?
  • very interesting indeed.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Another picture of a bunny on Paris' shirt, thats so crazy guys!!!!
  • And Prince wears a Bruce lee T-Shirt....

Bruce Lee - fighter who died very young i thought also because of drugs <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> another clue?
  • Here is what wikipedia says about his death: On 10 May 1973, Lee collapsed in Golden Harvest studios while doing dubbing work for the movie Enter the Dragon. Suffering from seizures and headaches, he was immediately rushed to Hong Kong Baptist Hospital where doctors diagnosed cerebral edema. They were able to reduce the swelling through the administration of mannitol. These same symptoms that occurred in his first collapse were later repeated on the day of his death.
  • KeikoKeiko Posts: 50
    I live in Vegas...my grandparents recently saw his show...they said it was very "odd" and that Criss said unlike other people, he bases his shows on his worst nightmares.
    They said during one part there are dozens of doves released into the audience...much of the show is very hidden with thick smoke because of the illusions...I'm hoping to see it soon, as well! When I do, I shall report back! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well, i say his movie years ago (about his life). And he was taking drugs like anaboles, and did weird things to go BEYOND wat he could. That has finally killed him.
  • DoDo Posts: 850

LOOKS LIKE THE RABBIT IN THE CRIS ANGEL BELIEVE...
    BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, TIME? MJ WAS USING A WATCH ON HIS RIGHT HAND IN THIS IS IT... HE ALWAYS USES IN THE RIGHT? SOMEBODY KNOWS?

In the dancepart of Speed Demon he also wears a watch on his right wrist.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnRUxmiuA0<!-- m -->
    See at 1.43.