Cris Angel's beLIEve

2»

Comments

• Very interesting !

Since the beginning I imagine Michael will come back to business in something related to magic or circus, and that he'll perform in public in some desguise.
    That would be the top of the illusion and achievement for him to come back in public and perform for months without being recognized.
    I have no rational argument to sustain the idea, but I would really enjoy something like that.
    That would be even bigger than the alien invasion by Orson Welles.

That will be even bigger if he performs his own part in the future Las Vegas MJ skow, and people believe he is an impersonator.
  • I don't wanna be a spoiler, and I'm not refering only to this trend, but it' weird that we are sent clues from everyhwere! Looks like half of the world knows he's alive and we are the only <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> who don't!!! It's crazy! I don't want to say that what we find every day is not true but it could be that we see too much into things.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Look at this <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq7cKjTRt3Q<!-- m -->

It also mentions Alise in Wonderland and that kind of stuff. Very worthwile to see.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    the hare comes of before .... also on one of the pictures (TMZ) what MJ to his children wanted to give.

The video of Robbie William - hare- <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Very interesting. I also found this video on youtube that talks about that and some other odd things. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cpQ4baYpU<!-- m -->
  • Way too many similarities..also in the Youtube message from Applehead Joe he used the words BeLIEved like Criss Angel too...hmmm
  • Way too many similarities..also in the Youtube message from Applehead Joe he used the words BeLIEved like Criss Angel too...hmmm

Ya a lot of things are quite ironic. I think Criss definitely has something to do with the hoax. Idk what, but like you said, way too many similarities.
  • CarrieCarrie Posts: 136
    Wade Robson choreographed Criss Angel's Believe show?! I didn’t know.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why he shouldn't be trusted either.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CarrieCarrie Posts: 136
    on 1548429120:
    <br />Why he shouldn't be trusted either.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree!