Michael visiting the site

edited January 1970 in News
Some people believe that Mike is visiting the site, some people believe that Michael Toy is MJ, how can this be, surely not?

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Im sure that Michael's out there somewhere, checking up on the hoax sites.
    I doubt that he posts (IMO) but I do think that he reads them.
  • Funny thing, the Michael Toy name, you cannot click on it and he/she is not on the members list - i think only had a quick look, so how can he/she post?
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    wow thats strange <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I was away from the site for awhile when my computer was being repaired.
    So im not really familiar with Michael Toy,
    were they insightful?

I don't think that guests can post- and as far as I know they don't have usernames in the first place.....
    maybe the account is deactivated??
  • no you can't post as a guest as i would not have become a member.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Some people believe that Mike is visiting the site, some people believe that Michael Toy is MJ, how can this be, surely not?

What makes them believe that? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • "by michael toy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:39 am

Every person who wants power is at war for any power that could give control even more, they carry on hurting and hating little bit more. There is power in revenge but more power in forgiving. The power of anger can rage inside until it tears you apart. The power is yours and "

this is a cut and paste from the best evidence yet section of the site. look at the last page (4).
  • its funny when we post our data comes up on the right and on the top of the main body of our text, both are clickable, but not in Michael Toy's case.

Why is that the case?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Whoa.... interesting!!!!
  • No he is not on the members list, Admin must know the reason. Should we ask?
    I dont know, but O_o this is crazy! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • have you seen what i have been taking about?
  • If Michael Toy is just a regular joe and having a bit of fun i would have expected him on the members list and also that, his name is clickable and he has a PM, but no?
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    No he is not on the members list, Admin must know the reason. Should we ask?

yeh ask.. *waiting in anticipation* <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Can someone post a direct link to that thread, with his post, I can't find it...
    Wow, thanks... and I can't click the name at all.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> This is the most interesting thing, yet.
  • it also looks like one of his posts has been removed because someone quoted him and can't find the original post? you can't quote from another thread so it has to be the same thread.
    Right..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> well, until we get our responses from the moderators, I will remain like this O_o
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> can't wait...
  • What do you think is the best way to ask in a PM or just addressing them on the page?
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    just said this on the other thread but want to let you guys/girls know about it too

hmm michael toy you do have great posts...inspirational and touching posts

other people on here: why do all of you believe it is michael?...No offence, he does sound like him, but we've seen so many people who "sound" like him, why believe in "this one" ?... Don't want to be mean or anything, just want to keep you guys/girls safe hate to see if someone on this forum breaks down again, because someone is "acting" like michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I do think Michael is around on the hoax forums it's pretty obvious, why wouldn't he. He's a very curious person.
  • Oh, interesting indeed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Watch out, whoever he/she is, don´t scare him/her off <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    it´s very refreshing to read such powerful comments <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Oh guys, that's not weird IMO. I've seen that in this board before, with other member. I think they're just banned members.
  • no no, no this is nothing bad or anything like that - i am so not like that. it was just something i noticed.

if someone is having fun, well that's okay. they did not say anything to hurt anyone and they were very kind. so no i would not want to frighten anyone off or stop them posting even if they are having a laugh, but it does seem a little strange dont you think.

a little smile a little fun, why not michael toy who ever you are