2012 is coming NOW!

2»

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    BTW.....We are basing our extinction on a group of people who ARE extinct!!

Haha. Agreed!

That´s not true.
    You can also see documentaries with the heirs of Mayan, they still exist and has preserved the knowledge.

The mistake is that Mayans never said it was the end of the world,
    but the end of the cicle of their astrological clock.
    The achievement of a full round in the circle of the eras.
    A time of whole change and renewal.
    Project Blue Beam must be highly responsable of the idea that the Mayan were talking about the end of the world.

Reading my last post, we can understand why it´s important for them that we think about 2012 as the end of the world, and how important is for us to think that it´s the begining of our time.

I THINK LIKE YOU DO! IT´S THE BEGGINING OF OUR TIME! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, MAYBE THE END OF THE WORLD HOW WE SEE THE WORLD TODAY, BUT NOT THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE!
    WILL BE THE END FOR THEM, LIKE MATRIX, REMEBER, WE ARE BEING DESCONECTED AND RELOADED!
    LOVE AND HAVE FAITH! GOD IS WITH US, BE STRONG !!! LOTS OF LOVE!!! TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET!!!
  • BTW.....We are basing our extinction on a group of people who ARE extinct!!

Haha. Agreed!

That´s not true.
    You can also see documentaries with the heirs of Mayan, they still exist and has preserved the knowledge.

The mistake is that Mayans never said it was the end of the world,
    but the end of the cicle of their astrological clock.
    The achievement of a full round in the circle of the eras.
    A time of whole change and renewal.
    Project Blue Beam must be highly responsable of the idea that the Mayan were talking about the end of the world.

Reading my last post, we can understand why it´s important for them that we think about 2012 as the end of the world, and how important is for us to think that it´s the begining of our time.

I THINK LIKE YOU DO! IT´S THE BEGGINING OF OUR TIME! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, MAYBE THE END OF THE WORLD HOW WE SEE THE WORLD TODAY, BUT NOT THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE!
    WILL BE THE END FOR THEM, LIKE MATRIX, REMEBER, WE ARE BEING DESCONECTED AND RELOADED!
    LOVE AND HAVE FAITH! GOD IS WITH US, BE STRONG !!! LOTS OF LOVE!!! TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET!!!

That is what I believe too, the world we live in now will end but not the human race. It will be the beginning of a more spiritual and a new energy. People who have not awakened will have trouble with the new energy we are going to live in. You need to be more intune with your spiritual self and go back to the roots of where we actually came from and that is God.
  • Actually it´s already happening.
    We´re having an increasing of the Schuman Resonance, our vibration.
    And it´s increasing from one day to another, not slowly, and not always in a progresive way.