Gotham Chopra: MJ stopped from clubbing...

2»

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i agree with " mehere"..................a true friend...NEVER makes public stuff........and most definately NOT about micheal.........his whole life has been stripped bare for people to look at.....the last thing i would do is add to it by telling people confidences.........
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I think all he's trying to do is tell the world how MJ really was. How lonely he was, how desperately he wanted to be able to go out & have fun but never could. I don't mind this story, I'd rather have someone who really knows MJ tell the world truth about him than some money hungry journalist who doesn't even know him spread garbage about him. Also, the whole money thing, it makes me very sad, it just shows how he was desperate to have true friends, but in the end they always wanted money, so he just assumed that's what everyone wanted & he had to give it to them. Also, he probably did it because he couldn't spend it himself. I feel so bad that he lived like that. & another thing, don't judge Gotham taking the money, he was a teen & in college, money is tight is college. So being the young teenager he was, he took it. Plus, MJ wanted to give it to him. Now if he had taken it as an adult or gone to MJ always asking for money than I'd wonder about him but as a teen, no. LOL @ the sex advice, awww innocent MJ. Didn't LMP say he was good in bed? Guess, he took Gotham's advice! LOL, <- sorry about that I just find it cute. & it makes him a normal man.
  • Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55
    Aaw, sweet sweet Michael. Yeah the bag of money made me a bit sad too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> As to sex advice, with his delicious hip/pelvic moves I think people should be asking HIM for advice... Sorry reading that bit just made my mind wander, hehe <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Btw, this is really silly but is it just me that can't stand the R.I.P's everywhere? I know that it means well but they make me sad and scared... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thanks a lot for sharing
    No, I can't stand them either.....they make me very, very sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

DooDoo i love your sig <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> lol
  • tiparethtipareth Posts: 24
    we should be happy for wonderful stories about him.

if no friend tells stories, then all that's left is the tabloid stories... And Mike as a person, and soul will slowly fade away, and after we die, nobody will know the truth. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    awww what a sweet story! This guy sounds like a really nice person who appreciated the friendship with Michael as what is was. And that's want I want for Michael...to have such friends. It is sad that Michael got never go out and have fun like any other person, that's why true friends are even more important. that he got to go in tour with him that is so awesome..I mean how cool is that!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> also the whole "foreplay" thing is really funny...yes Michael, girls DO like that <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> lol so sweet
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I don't mean to throw a wrench into all the niceness but would a true friend spill his guts so-to-speak and take money from him? A true friend would see how vulnerable MJ was and keep his stories to himself and NOT take money.

Right!!!! Sweet story, but not sure if I'm buying it. My "close" friends would've at least ommitted the part about the sex advice. That's personal. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am not the best person in the world, but I would never accept money from a friend in that way. Would make me feel awful.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    What a powerful, insightful story about MJ! God bless you for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->