Let's Go Back To The 911 Call

2»

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    A few day's ago when I was approcing my job I saw Disney security outside (I work on property in FL) they had a man on the floor on his back, my bosses were just putting back the difibulator, the paramedic's got there shortly after. I was asking someone else what had happend, he said the man was sweating, then urinated on him self then fell to the ground. It just stuck out to me that Disney security knew how to have the man on the ground to do cpr, and have the sense to ask if we as resturant might I add if we have a difibulator, but a doctor whom works with hearts does'nt have one on him. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> My boss said the difibulator is self explainatory to use as well, the paramedics were putting all shorts of Ivs in him, he had to of had a least 6 to 7 guys there, and they did not wait 45 mins to take him to the hospitable. I don't know if he made it, they said he was breathing when they were putting him on the strecher. I hope he is ok. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    on a documentry i watched before it had the 911 call.. or a version of it should we say.. and the operator asked the security guard

"was he on the floor.. "
    "no"
    "well get him on the floor"

and obviously they still didn't so it!! also i'm not sure who said it.. said that Murray had one hand underneath Michaels back an the other hand was on his chest doing chest compressions!! NOWAY!! is that possible!! they also commented on how a Dr should know how to do CPR properly.. And questioned why the security guard rang 911 and talked to the operator an not the DR.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    hey fellow believers, we already find that the 911 call was weird. chk this out.
    <!-- m -->http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0529_tyson_wm.pdf<!-- m -->
    its a transcript from the 911 call for mike tyson's daughter. sorry its a little graphic but to prove my point, even though the kid's mom says she knows how to perform cpr, the emergency operator is on the phone all the time telling her to continue doing it till the peramedics come to take over. now in MJ's situation, the operator could have said keep performing cpr till the peramdics who are on their way get there. does this make sense guys? sorry if i'm reading too much into it.
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMrVQIFMGg<!-- m -->

Clip about Dr?? C Murray
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727

Clip about Dr?? C Murray

That's really interesting!
    I never knew the Fire Paramedics on the phone was 33
    ( They answer the phone : "Fire Paramedics 33 what's the emergency")
    isn't that a coincidence?

12:21 (Call made)
    33 (Paramedics number)

Could that be the same as:

71 (Number on the ambulance)
    17 (Number on the tour bus) ?

Just wondering..
  • WOW!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I didn't even spot the 33!! It does help to go over old stuff, So i wonder if this was another version of the call?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I can remember at that time the court records had 71 sides .... hmm this does not know where I finds