HOLY SH*T!!! I FOUND A CLUE!!!!!!

Comments

• julietjuliet Posts: 491
    2wqzjfc.jpg

What are you trying to say? I think the image you're showing is a skull, isn't it?

Getting back to Smiley - guys, remember the Obama Pic, there's a smiley there,too. I remembered I commented about that smiley. I better check out what my thoughts on smiley then at that time.

Anyway, good find JACK <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    darn, i got really excited about this for a second. unfortunately, there is a smiley at the derek clontz website <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> good eye tho, jacksonologist! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh my freaking gosh that's weird! One question though...what the hell is a smiley face supposed to mean?? LOL that's extremely random! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • some website coders do that to leave thier mark.. some wordpress templates have them. Its an i know code and you dont so there heres a smiley face thing.
  • sorry , but I can't find the smiley face in the first link... am I blind ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Same here. No smiley on the bottom of page, but many ppl using smileys after their blog.

THE SMILEYS ARE THERE,.,.VERY HARD TO SEE..IT TOOK ME A FEW ATTEMPTS TO SEE IT,,ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. LEFT HAND SIDE..YOU REALLY HAVE TO STARE AT IT FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE YOU REALIZE ITS THERE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • YEP..CHECKED OTHER SITES THAT I BELONG TO THAT ARE WORDPRESS. THEY ALL HAVE THOSE SMILEY FACES <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Finally I was able to see that smiley after 3 attempts! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Really too small
  • Actually I've always thought that Larry King is in on the hoax. Do you remember him saying this: "He is STILL dead by the way" about Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    2wqzjfc.jpg

It looks like a tamagotchi! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

GREEEEEEEAAAAT FIND!!!! omg, first i didn't saw the smiley but it is very small!! OmG your the best!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wow! good find!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    JACKSONOLOGIST : OMG!! What does this mean?

Some people posted that the Smiley is an internet thing.

For me, it's like a MICHAEL ID.
    1)Remember the Pic entitled N.Y. THE WIZARD OF OZ with Judy Garland. The Scarecrow has a Smiley ID Pin - IMO Michael wanted to say that he was the Scarecrow in the Diana Version. So it cannot be an internet thing because it was placed on the Scarecrow.

2)The Obama Pic - on Obama's belt, there's a Smiley Pin again. So it cannot be an internet thing again because it was on the belt.

So I think that when there is a Smiley, that means that Michael has been there, or Michael is the one sending the info.

It's only my opinion.
  • For those who cannot see it.. It's really small though.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://i47.tinypic.com/2ibngua.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Here's Obama with the smiley! And "Alive yes we can!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

4rdwjl.jpg

Scarecrow with smiley!

5ts7yg.jpg <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here's Obama with the smiley! And "Alive yes we can!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

4rdwjl.jpg

Scarecrow with smiley!

5ts7yg.jpg <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for putting the Pics for everybody to see.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Not sure if someone already mentioned it here, but on the Derek Clontz site, you´ll also find a tiny smiley on the bottom left corner.
    <!-- m -->http://derekclontz.com/<!-- m -->

Is that typical for wordpress?

Or is there indeed a deeper meaning?

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thanks for putting the Pics for everybody to see.

You're welcome! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    DooDoo..............its really small. Its there. And your name kills me!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You guys,,,omg what does this mean? Larry King has the same exact smiley as Dr Murrays lawyers page? Could this really be a clue? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It does seem odd that its on two completely different pages linked to mj and they were also seen in those weird pics thet Dina posted. The Wizard of Oz one I think.

Good find!!!! At first I had to look real good, because it's so small, but it's definatly there!
  • OMG . .. what the **** is that ???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

is that a clue ?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wow ....... to her since so great researchers, this is astonishing... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe thats why Jermaine sang "SMILE" at the memorial <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • wow, could be a clue.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Well poop, I thought I had something...........**sigh*** Oh well...
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Well poop, I thought I had something...........**sigh*** Oh well...

Aww, you were so excited... : <
    : )

It was a good try, you'll find something ! ; )
    I would never had seen anything that small as that smiley.
  • so is it a clue or not <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • ok first of all i saw the smiley face and i got this face <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> cause i've never paid attention to the one on the lawer site so it felt like a sign to me.....and then when i was scrolling down the blog i saw an entry titled life after death???? i know i know it may not be related to MJ but right when i saw that and then the smiley face i got well not scared but kind of excited