HOLY SH*T!!! I FOUND A CLUE!!!!!!

Comments

• Wel offcourse it could be a clue. According Jermaine, the song SMILE was Michaels favorite.
    He sang SMILE at the memorial and he also mixed up some sentences (from the weird list)

So it definitly could be a clue.
  • im taking it as a clue so now we look for smiley faces
  • HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Hmm i wonder what the smiley means and why is it on LKLs blog <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif

srry <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you're cute. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif g.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you're cute. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> thank you hun! <3
  • SMILE

Never ever give up HOPE for peace and love in our world

Its all about LOVE, FAITH, HOPE, REMEMBER, RESPECT for all kind of living and so on...
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    Not sure if someone already mentioned it here, but on the Derek Clontz site, you´ll also find a tiny smiley on the bottom left corner.
    <!-- m -->http://derekclontz.com/<!-- m -->

Is that typical for wordpress?

Or is there indeed a deeper meaning?

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Yes, I'm sorry for saying that, but it's typical for Wordpress. It was discussed on the first page of this thread... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG...I cannot breathe right now!!!

Ok........do any of you remember the website for, I think it was Dr. Mrray's lawyers office, I could be wrong, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that had a smiley face on the bottm of the page? Dang, I wish I could find the link to it from the other forum, but I cant. If one of the older members could help me out I would love to have it posted so we can show the newer members who have not seen it.
    Well, in my watching the Larry King Blogs today...guess what the hell I found? A smiley face at the bottom of the page!!!! I kid you not.

Here is the link. Let it load and scroll ALLL the way down to the bottom and look on the very bottom left corner and you'll see it. I almost peed my pants!!

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... /#comments<!-- m -->

here is another link...again scroll all the way to the bottom and look on the lower left.

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/<!-- m -->

UPDATE: I just clicked on a few different blogs on LK and they ALL hae that smiley face!! The same as on Dr. Murrays lawyers website!! OMG!! What does this mean?

Sorry, I don't get it! Do you mean the little smiley in one of the posts of the bottom? What's wrong with that? Just because he/she used the same`?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It could mean something but I don't think so.

These smileys are being used to count visitors and to detect where they are coming from and where they are going to.
    The one on LKL blog was there since weeks and the one at houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com (which is a fake site and is NOT hosted on the server of Murray's lawyers) always was there.

On the fake lawyer's site the smiley is called "g.gif" and belongs to wordpress visitor's tracking code.

On LKL this smiley will disappear and reappear when you refresh the site.
    The properties of the smiley (right mouse click) will give you the path of where you came from to the current site.
    LKL is using several services to track your movements on the site, e.g. omniture (a service provided by ebay for professional vendors) and quantcast.

Where I know this all from? Reading source code which is available in each browser for each page you visit. (menu: view / display source code)

Whenever you have a doubt where sites are really located, where they load data and pictures from, investigate the source code. Everything is stated there and even if you do not know programming code, you may track the given URLs.

L.O.V.E.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Have any of you found what the smiley means? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I have no idea
  • SMILE

Michaels favorite song (according Jermaine)

[youtube:50uh366t]

Smile, though your heart is aching
    Smile, even though it's breaking
    When there are clouds in the sky
    You'll get by...

If you smileWith your fear and sorrow
    Smile and maybe tomorrow
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you'll just...
    Light up your face with gladness
    Hide every trace of sadness
    Although a tear may be ever so near
    That's the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, what's the use of crying
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile
    If you'll just...
    Smile, though your heart is aching
    Smile, even though it's breaking
    When there are clouds in the sky
    You'll get by...

If you smile
    Through your fear and sorrow
    Smile and maybe tomorrow
    If you'll just Smile...

That's the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, what's the use of crying
    If you'll just Smile
  • so now you are saying it is a sign from mj <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It could mean something but I don't think so.

These smileys are being used to count visitors and to detect where they are coming from and where they are going to.
    The one on LKL blog was there since weeks and the one at houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com (which is a fake site and is NOT hosted on the server of Murray's lawyers) always was there.

On the fake lawyer's site the smiley is called "g.gif" and belongs to wordpress visitor's tracking code.

The properties of the smiley (right mouse click) will give you the path of where you came from to the current site.
    LKL is using several services to track your movements on the site, e.g. omniture (a service provided by ebay for professional vendors) and quantcast.

Where I know this all from? Reading source code which is available in each browser for each page you visit. (menu: view / display source code)

Whenever you have a doubt where sites are really located, where they load data and pictures from, investigate the source code. Everything is stated there and even if you do not know programming code, you may track the given URLs.

L.O.V.E.

You are absolutely right, this is NOT a clue. Its purpose is simple and that is to count visitors and collect data.
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491

L.O.V.E.

You are absolutely right, this is NOT a clue. Its purpose is simple and that is to count visitors and collect data.

Yes, that will explain the Smiley's internet thing. But in relation to being a clue/sign, the Smiley on the Pics that I've mentioned should be considered.

JACKSONOLOGIST attention was drawn into it which reminded me of the Smileys on the pics.
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Maybe thats why Jermaine sang "SMILE" at the memorial <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Interesting!
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316

L.O.V.E.

Hmm, well alright then. That's the end of that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Umm...yeah, sure it is a clue. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Now we have to start looking for little smileys everywhere <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It's automatically generated and placed their by the sites software..

"Every time a visitor views a URL on your blog, the web browser loads a small smiley-face image from the stats system. The action is logged and the logs are summarized every few minutes to update the graphs, charts, and lists."

I really see no clue at all with this. Tons of websites have the smiley <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

For example... go here:

<!-- m -->http://onecoolsite.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... com-blogs/<!-- m -->

It's on the bottom of the screen.
  • The original address af the smiley counter is: <!-- m -->http://stats.wordpress.com/g.gif<!-- m -->

So it is just a counter.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But why a counter like this one, there are millions types of counters. What bothers me is they've chosen for a SMILEy.
    Could still be a clue to me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The smiley is what the wordpress software automatically puts there. It's the default 'symbol'
  • Ah thanks.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well for those of you who want to roll their eyes...go right ahead.

I THOUGHT I had found a clue. Apparently I was not aware that Larry's blog and the lawyers site AND Derek CLontz were all WORDPRESS sites and used the same smiley for a counter sysmbol. This "clue" was debunked on the first page. I am aware that I made a mistake, but initially I thought I found something.

So.......you dorks can go ahaead and make fun!! Sticks and stones may break my bones..............LOL

Seriously....I feel stupid now...trust me!!!

• So.......you dorks can go ahaead and make fun!! Sticks and stones may break my bones..............LOL

Seriously....I feel stupid now...trust me!!!

LOL.. No need to take such drastic measurements <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->. I have never seen a counter like that before , and even spotting it is quite impressing. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    well its a good job i didnt have a heart attack for real <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->