TMZ on live right now!!!

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited January 1970 in News
I hope this hasn't been already posted, but I wanted to let you guys know that TMZ is feeding Live right now outside of the Jim Henson Studio, where all the stars are going to be to record We Are The World!!
Someone just said they are there waiting for Michael to show up!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Looks like one of us believers is there representing us!! Check it out, gp to TMZ.com

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Sorry guys..they just lost the live feed! I will keep checking to see if it comes back on.
  • Where would I go to see the live footage if and when it comes back on?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Its back on...just go to <!-- w -->www.tmz.com<!-- w --> and it should be right there on the homepage.
  • Oh thanks. It didn't show up the first time.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    WTH??

LADY GAGA WILL SHOW UP???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • WTH??

LADY GAGA WILL SHOW UP???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Bono..from U2....Rob Thomas from Matchbox Twenty...Kanye west? who disrespect taylor swift at one point?!
    Yeah but I never thought that LAdy GAGA will be there...I still think she's overrated..
  • Yeah but I never thought that LAdy GAGA will be there...I still think she's overrated..

Yeah. but I think its a little odd that Kanye West of all people would be there as well. He said that he was the new king of pop, don't you remember? but you have a point, michael wanted to work with lady ga ga.

orianthi has arrived at the studio in LA to take part in the "We Are The World" remake.

and Eminem? What is going on here? He doesn't even sing...
  • Wait what's going on?! Are they doing this right now?! I thought they were still discussing whether they were actually going to go through with the re-make... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Yeah but I never thought that LAdy GAGA will be there...I still think she's overrated..

Yeah. but I think its a little odd that Kanye West of all people would be there as well. He said that he was the new king of pop, don't you remember? but you have a point, michael wanted to work with lady ga ga.

orianthi has arrived at the studio in LA to take part in the "We Are The World" remake.

pf i don't like Kanye West...Yes I think he's really arrogant!! Yeah I knew that he was talking that sh#t and that's why I also wonder that he's showin up there...

But I never knew that Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I know Kanye made a big mistake last year but he has worked with MJ and Janet in the pass so that probably why he there and he is very talented person he just needs to control himself and not let his ego take over I'm sure he has learn his lesson now
  • Yeah but I never thought that LAdy GAGA will be there...I still think she's overrated..

pf i don't like Kanye West...Yes I think he's really arrogant!! Yeah I knew that he was talking that sh#t and that's why I also wonder that he's showin up there...

But I never knew that Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... lady-gaga/<!-- m -->

it's right here.

The whole purpose of the record is to get as many artists involved so it will appeal to the demographic.... therefore as many artists they can get on board, and the more diverse the artists they can get the better... so more people will be interested in buying the record.

That equals more money for the charity which is all good!
  • Is Prince (the purple one) there? He was tweeting a little last night about the tribute and was very respectable about it. Prince NEVER tweets.
  • Is Prince (the purple one) there? He was tweeting a little last night about the tribute and was very respectable about it. Prince NEVER tweets.

AAhhh! Does Prince have a twitter account?! Do you have a link? If he shows up at least there will be some real talent there (and some hotness! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • Michael Jackson to make a posthumous appearance? hmm...

<!-- m -->http://www.gigwise.com/news/54407/Lady- ... rld-Remake<!-- m -->

Interesting... But what do they mean? Using Michael's original vocals? I was expecting them to use his vocals anyway because I think people expect that. I wonder what else they could have in mind. Lionel did look a bit secretive during the Grammy's but that could just be my imagination...

Interesting... But what do they mean? Using Michael's original vocals? I was expecting them to use his vocals anyway because I think people expect that. I wonder what else they could have in mind. Lionel did look a bit secretive during the Grammy's but that could just be my imagination...

ha...what a lovely thought to think that Michael would start singing while recording the remake and shock the world. Jenifer Hudson did infact say history will be made. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

just joking of course!
  • KeikoKeiko Posts: 50

Alright, I have something to say here. I absolutely do not like Kanye West, but I will allow him justice this one time. Kayne never said he was the new King of Pop. That was actually just a vicious rumor started by the usual tabloid trash.

I'm not a fan of Eminem, either. He should be banned from having anything to do with Michael after 'Just Lose It'.
  • Imao, Kanye better not be there? And he calls himself the "new" king of pop.

Give me a break <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i can not believe that eminem would even show his face anywhere near anything that michael is a part of. the way he talked about michael was very disrespectful especially due to the fact that he has never even met him.
  • Eminem and lady gaga lol wtf is this there going to butcher one of the most influential songs, suprised Michael wants to work with gaga since she has no talent and cant sing, Eminem is one of my fav rappers but even I know what he did to Mike was wrong and uncalled for so he should never be able to be in the same song with Mike, Kanye made a mistake and he is sorry and we all know Michael is a very forgiving man we all make mistakes were human
  • Guys I have a bad fee;ing about this...Yes REALLY REALLY BAD.....

Eminem?...Kanye West?.....Holy Shit!!!

What exactly did Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones have in mind when they decided to remake this??? Arent they supposed to be close to Michael Jackson??

And HOW ON EARTH CAN I BRING MYSELF TO BELIEVE THAT EMINEM AND KANYE WEST WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH CHARITY AND A SONG AS BEAUTIFUL AND MEANINGFUL AS "WE ARE THE WORLD" ???????

WHAT ARE THEY THERE TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF THAT SONG???

WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO BRING THESE JOKERS ON BOARD ......FOR A CAUSE THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT??

OH MANNNNN!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • alovesmichael » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 am

AAhhh! Does Prince have a twitter account?! Do you have a link? If he shows up at least there will be some real talent there (and some hotness! )alovesmichael

You said it all alovesmicjael!Cpuldn't agree more!...And still waiting for Prince's Twitter account link! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • On the front page of my ISP it has an article on the remaking of 'we are the world' and it stated that NONE of the singers who sang the original back in 85 were there for the rerecord of it,and of course it had michaels name in there too