TMZ on live right now!!!

2»

Comments

• im going to need to learn to just get off a thread that shows so much disrespect to the singers...but instead i keept reading and keep getting more angry...
    you guys please quit dissin lady gaga and kanye west and eminem...atleast they are there for a charity...you say how horrible they are why would they be there?...maybe this is the start in people making a change...because people do change you know? Lady Gaga CAN sing and she is genious in her vids...
    Eminem CAN rap...yes he dissed MJ but so do the media and tabloid and we still somehow seem to believe it and depend on them to give us more MJ news. he is just misunderstood becaues not many of us here listen to rap we obviously prefer pop lol
    Kanye West CAN sing...so what he made a mistake interuppting Taylor Swift? It was a mistake and i am pretty sure he will never do that again lol HE LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKE trial and error...
    You guys are being VERY disrespectful for these do called "horrible" people when they are showed up there to the remaking for a charity to help raise money...so GEE give them a break ya are picking these people apart who entertain us.
    I am proud they are doing this for charity good job EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS!! PROUD VERY PROUD...this is a start on people helping people the world needs a change...and the people on this thread need to change to. Show the LOVE please :'( I didnt see it...has LOVE dissappeared in our desperate attempt to reveal the hoax?
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074

and Eminem? What is going on here? He doesn't even sing...
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Remember his beautiful hommages to Michael? He's such an ass...
    im going to need to learn to just get off a thread that shows so much disrespect to the singers...but instead i keept reading and keep getting more angry...
    you guys please quit dissin lady gaga and kanye west and eminem...atleast they are there for a charity...you say how horrible they are why would they be there?...maybe this is the start in people making a change...because people do change you know? Lady Gaga CAN sing and she is genious in her vids...
    Eminem CAN rap...yes he dissed MJ but so do the media and tabloid and we still somehow seem to believe it and depend on them to give us more MJ news. he is just misunderstood becaues not many of us here listen to rap we obviously prefer pop lol
    Kanye West CAN sing...so what he made a mistake interuppting Taylor Swift? It was a mistake and i am pretty sure he will never do that again lol HE LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKE trial and error...
    You guys are being VERY disrespectful for these do called "horrible" people when they are showed up there to the remaking for a charity to help raise money...so GEE give them a break ya are picking these people apart who entertain us.
    I am proud they are doing this for charity good job EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS!! PROUD VERY PROUD...this is a start on people helping people the world needs a change...and the people on this thread need to change to. Show the LOVE please :'( I didnt see it...has LOVE dissappeared in our desperate attempt to reveal the hoax?
    I agree with you (ESPECIALLY on Lady Gaga).
    And I'm sorry, but I had to post this last comment about Eminem. I'm not saying he can't rap, because I actually used to like his music, but it was horrible what he did to Michael and I can't just forget about it because he's doing a good thing now.
    He's not that famous and successful anymore, so it's a great chance for him to get some publicity too. And I don't like that.
    P.S. I'm quite certain that Eminem is NOT misunderstood...
  • I DON'T LIKE EMiNEM.... CANNOT STAND HIM sorry

WHY is he there after what he did to Micheal ????????
  • Okay that is weird that Eminem is there after all he has said about Michael! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    What did Eminem say about Michael?
  • im going to need to learn to just get off a thread that shows so much disrespect to the singers...but instead i keept reading and keep getting more angry...

I agree 100%. And obviously, if you think MJ is apart of this then he must've forgiven Eminem so why can't some of his fans do the same? Also, I think MJ is actually a fan of Eminem and even asked about when his album was coming out. This was after that incident with the video of him making fun of his hair incident. So I think it's time for everyone to just get off their high horse and stop judging people that you do not know and take in the message. And I say all of that with love, L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Only God knows what's in people's hearts. We cannot prejudge on the reasons why do all these people come for. Some just for the show, for more fame or money, others because they feel invested or have nothing else to do know...don't know.

Nevertheless We have the right not to love some singers like Eminem after what he did to Michael, I personnally don't forgive him because while Michael was "alive" he made fun of him and now that he's "dead" you know...to me it's just hypocrisy, he just take advantage of the situation. I personnally don't forgive him and don't like this guy for that specific reason. I don't hate him either. Hate is a waste of energy. Even if Michael himself would forgive him I would not. Sorry.

This remake seems unpleasant at first sight to me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

God bless you
  • What did Eminem say about Michael?

Well not exactly said anything, but he made fun of him in one of his videos he was really disrespectful towards Michael!
  • Lady gaga can't sing sorry to break it to you her voice is just autotuned to make her sound good, and from the videos I have seen from her she is promoting the illuminati which are the same people that want Michael dead, and I think eminem is one of the greatest rappers out but what he did in that video of Michael was just digusting the hair on fire and the little kids jumping on Michaels bed, has he apologized when Michael was alive? but now he thinks he is dead and decides to jump on the bandwagon of hypocrits and start to like Michael
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Lady gaga can't sing sorry to break it to you her voice is just autotuned to make her sound good, and from the videos I have seen from her she is promoting the illuminati which are the same people that want Michael dead, and I think eminem is one of the greatest rappers out but what he did in that video of Michael was just digusting the hair on fire and the little kids jumping on Michaels bed, has he apologized when Michael was alive? but now he thinks he is dead and decides to jump on the bandwagon of hypocrits and start to like Michael

Couldn't agree more with everything you said
  • I guess the BIG difference between us and Michael is that Michael knows how to forgive...thats such a beautiful ability
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Lady gaga can't sing sorry to break it to you her voice is just autotuned to make her sound good, and from the videos I have seen from her she is promoting the illuminati which are the same people that want Michael dead, and I think eminem is one of the greatest rappers out but what he did in that video of Michael was just digusting the hair on fire and the little kids jumping on Michaels bed, has he apologized when Michael was alive? but now he thinks he is dead and decides to jump on the bandwagon of hypocrits and start to like Michael

Thank you for saying everything I'm too tired to say.