SHOUT!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
[youtube:33swtv2g]

No comment...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• You find the best stuff! These new songs have made my day.. I'm at work rocking out with my headphones on haha. This one is definitely Michael too. Not as clear probably to some but the parts that he slows down you can tell it's him for sure.
  • GREAT lyrics, another message!
  • Woo, GREAT lyrics! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • love the rythm..wow!
  • Souza thank you for adding the lyrics...I have heard the song, but had not seen the lyrics...love it!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We have reached the breaking point, Michael's timing is impeccable...let the revolution begin! Let us all rise up and shout for our family, friends, neigbors, strangers, plants, animals, oceans, and of course our beloved Michael...it is time to strip away all the filth and clutter that has buried our true essence.
  • WOW...I love this song...such great lyrics <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Was this album published?
  • This is from 7even.
    I dont know what happen with this album. I think it hasn´t been published, but I have it...?
  • You said it well, Souza: NO COMMENT!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Go, Mike! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Excellent <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Just one tiny comment "ashes to ashes dust to dust" ummm thats where we are now waiting to go into the light <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Love it

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The song is amazing, but the lyrics is SO TRUE! Absolutely amazing thank you for sharing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    GREAT lyrics, another message!

This is not another message this song is older, nothing new and was meant to be on the invincible album. It was published in 2001 on Michael Jackson´s cry single.

Nevertheless this is why it is my name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. I think this is in general a great song and message <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

This is not another message this song is older, nothing new and was meant to be on the invincible album. It was published in 2001 on Michael Jackson´s cry single.

Nevertheless this is why it is my name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. I think this is in general a great song and message <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Mo doesn't say NEW message, but another message, and it is a message. I don't think it's a coincidence it's on the 7even 'album'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GREAT lyrics, another message!

Mo doesn't say NEW message, but another message, and it is a message. I don't think it's a coincidence it's on the 7even 'album'.

I absolutely agree!

If you have read carefully you would have noticed that I have wrote "This is not ANOTHER MESSAGE" But that the SONG is NOT NEW at all! Please read carefully before making false "accuses"

If you have read carefully you would have noticed that I have wrote "This is not ANOTHER MESSAGE" But that the SONG is NOT NEW at all! Please read carefully before making false "accuses"

And you feel attacked why? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Please explain what I accuse you of...

It is another message, I don't see your point. All Mike's songs have a message one way or the other, and this one is pretty clear. That the song is not new, has nothing to do with it being a message or not.

@ Souza
    I do not point out that it is not a general message (as I have written above), I just wanted to underline that I do not disagree with Mo, but nevertheles it is nothing new or hoax related to me thats all it was already published in 2001 and Michael always changed his mind to put a song on his album or not, so it must not be that big, although I like this song very much.
    And accuse in inverted commas I have not find the right word in english and didn´t want to attack you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Mike mastered singing to were you cant understand ANYTHING he is saying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love it and thanks for the lyrics because i would have never bein able to break them down
    We do not even know whether this album is real or not. I have read somewhere that this cover was made by a fan (do not know what to think about it) but as long as it is nothing official I prefer just to wait and see. Has someome more information about it?
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    wow. thank you for that.
    We do not even know whether this album is real or not. I have read somewhere that this cover was made by a fan (do not know what to think about it) but as long as it is nothing official I prefer just to wait and see. Has someome more information about it?

Agreed, but it's up since a while, and it seems too much of a coincidence that it is called 7even...

• This is from 7even.
    I dont know what happen with this album. I think it hasn´t been published, but I have it...?

May I ask where you got it if it hasn't been published?
    This is from 7even.

May I ask where you got it if it hasn't been published?

The internet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Wow, great !
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    WOw , Ive never read the lyrics before , I'm surpirsed , very good lyrics , they mean A LOT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    thanks .