SHOUT!

2»

Comments

• Mike mastered singing to were you cant understand ANYTHING he is saying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love it and thanks for the lyrics because i would have never bein able to break them down

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • very good lyrics - but I dont think it sounds like MJ... sorry
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    very good lyrics - but I dont think it sounds like MJ... sorry

It was published on Michal´s cry single years ago
  • I've had it since I got the Cry single in 2001 and was so inspired by the lyrics.
  • I love the song allot i know it since Invincible era even though it didn't appear on the CD and i can't believe some of you think 7even is real.... 7 is known as Michael's lucky number since history era or sooner..so a good fan would know and leak a Malaki song plus some of Michael's pieces and make a 'new CD"for fun.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I love this song. Michael's lyrics always have a meaning and always look like "wake up people"
    The whole world should listen
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I first heard it on the Nick Carter site

Nick Carter Versus Michael Jackson?

Contributed by elgato1019_1:

Backstreet Boys fansite DLSOnline.net has unveiled a clip of an exclusive Nick Carter track the site has come upon. The Carter track is a song called ‘Wanna Shout’ that was produced by former Blackstreet member Teddy Riley. Riley offered Michael Jackson the song for his album ‘Invincible.’ Since Michael didn’t use the song, Riley offered it to Nick. Nick is using the song as a bonus track on certain copies of “Now or Never” and also as a B-side on certain singles. I’m not sure if this new version is a remix of an old Michael song (perhaps ‘Scream’) or if it actually features new vocals by Michael himself. Anyway, the lyrics on the song are very deep, dealing with drugs, poverty, war, etc. You could say that Nick is sort of rapping on the track instead of singing. DLS has an audio and video clip of the ‘Wanna Shout’ preview and will release the full version soon. The clips have since been removed.

<!-- m -->http://www.esnips.com/doc/deab50ee-3b46 ... anna-Shout<!-- m -->
  • Despite the serious lyrics this I have to admit made me giggle a little.... Just cause I cant understand a damn word he is saying!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I like the slower bits where you can hear him properly... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Good video. Thanks for sharing.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    This is from 7even.
    I dont know what happen with this album. I think it hasn´t been published, but I have it...?

May I ask where you got it if it hasn't been published?

The internet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

it WAS published in 2001.
    single Cry from album "Invincible". (rare single, btw).

and 7even album was never real. ( I've been reading about since 2007)
  • I first heard it on the Nick Carter site

Nick Carter Versus Michael Jackson?

Contributed by elgato1019_1:

Backstreet Boys fansite DLSOnline.net has unveiled a clip of an exclusive Nick Carter track the site has come upon. The Carter track is a song called ‘Wanna Shout’ that was produced by former Blackstreet member Teddy Riley. Riley offered Michael Jackson the song for his album ‘Invincible.’ Since Michael didn’t use the song, Riley offered it to Nick. Nick is using the song as a bonus track on certain copies of “Now or Never” and also as a B-side on certain singles. I’m not sure if this new version is a remix of an old Michael song (perhaps ‘Scream’) or if it actually features new vocals by Michael himself. Anyway, the lyrics on the song are very deep, dealing with drugs, poverty, war, etc. You could say that Nick is sort of rapping on the track instead of singing. DLS has an audio and video clip of the ‘Wanna Shout’ preview and will release the full version soon. The clips have since been removed.

<!-- m -->http://www.esnips.com/doc/deab50ee-3b46 ... anna-Shout<!-- m -->

I think it's both of them, right? Meaning Michael and Nick Carter?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    his another masterpiece, i heard it some years ago and was amazed by the words, an invaluable message
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Is the video gone, or is itt again just us in Germany again, who can't watch it?
    It says "video is not available". <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->