Murray Visits Mike at FL.....

Comments

• this is all so odd.........really strange. Why would he go there? And they have a VIDEO of it to boot? Like iMJacksonfaN wrote...Murray goes there one time and they have it documented yet we have never seen any of his family there?
    And dont count his bros cus they didnt even go to the right FL...

I feel a migraine coming on..
  • he did not go in the maselium or howev its spelt...he just went to FL they wont let him in because he is not immediate family and hell if i were Murray i would feel tons of guilt as well...Im sure he is all the bit guilty about what happened i mean hell he took away the most highly influential person off the face of the earth! ( if michael actually died) i see him feeling a little guilty...he made a careless mistake and now everyone hates him which they should because you dont play games with propofol.
    Also they found La Toya and she said she doesnt want him to get charged with manslaughter she wants him to go down with PREMEDITATED MURDER! there has to be a reason for her to think he actually planned this before hand...something is not reaching the public and things keep pointing to the fact that the Government might have acually murdered him through Murray...

I just cant wait for this whole thing to get underway...
    i also find it strange how once in a blue moon Murray visits the grave not only do they have pics of it but they have a video of it!!! But the only video we have of the brother visiting the grave was off of their show lol...not to mention it was the wrong grave lol
  • he did not go in the maselium or howev its spelt...he just went to FL they wont let him in because he is not immediate family and hell if i were Murray i would feel tons of guilt as well...Im sure he is all the bit guilty about what happened i mean hell he took away the most highly influential person off the face of the earth! ( if michael actually died) i see him feeling a little guilty...he made a careless mistake and now everyone hates him which they should because you dont play games with propofol.
    Also they found La Toya and she said she doesnt want him to get charged with manslaughter she wants him to go down with PREMEDITATED MURDER! there has to be a reason for her to think he actually planned this before hand...something is not reaching the public and things keep pointing to the fact that the Government might have acually murdered him through Murray..I just cant wait for this whole thing to get underway...
    i also find it strange how once in a blue moon Murray visits the grave not only do they have pics of it but they have a video of it!!! But the only video we have of the brother visiting the grave was off of their show lol...not to mention it was the wrong grave lol

Murray is the new Lee Harvey Oswald!!!
  • Is this a joke <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Better be!What about Michael's family...they would aloud this...pffffffff.Ya as if, I'd like to see my brother's murderer visit him...I'd kick his a$$...don't care if he's 8 feet 9 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Next we'll hear about MJ visiting himself at Forrest Lawn!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are TOO funny today... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Who says you did not hit the nail on the head?
    What if MJ is Murray?
    (I would assume we could find some technical explanation for the extra tallness)

Imagine... this would mean it could be over tomorrow... I will shed tears then for sure... these months were a phantastic journey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Waving to Michael: THANK YOU !!!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Next we'll hear about MJ visiting himself at Forrest Lawn!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are TOO funny today... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Who says you did not hit the nail on the head?
    What if MJ is Murray?
    (I would assume we could find some technical explanation for the extra tallness)

Imagine... this would mean it could be over tomorrow... I will shed tears then for sure... these months were a phantastic journey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Waving to Michael: THANK YOU !!!

hehe, maybe with help of this technology? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLiX5d3rC6o<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Kirsche, you are amazing...
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Kirsche, you are amazing...

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thank you <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Thought this would be a great idea..because compare that with the Murray video...he looks so digitalized IMO ( But I'm not sayin, he's not real, but this could explain, why his words sounded like it were MJs words)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F11CsX8v2E<!-- m -->

Because the moving of his wrinkles around his mouth looks unnatural to me
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Ooops. I didn't see this thread and posted one of my own. I since deleted.

I saw the footage on ET. Clearly, CLEARLY planned. Murray NEVER went inside. He sat in front on a bench.... A GOOD PHOTO OPPORTUNITY DON'T YA THINK? Wouldn't one want to go inside and OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE IF YOU'RE REALLY GRIEVING? After all that's a very private and personal matter. And do they have photographers on stake out for Murray or at Forrest Lawn? I mean come on. They really must think we're dense.

ET also said that Jermaine and Mrs Jackson visited with the DA so there would be no surprises for them this coming Friday when Murray is due to turn himself in. Now whether that is true or not who knows. ET claims to have "sources" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

They also went on to say that MJ might be digitally imposed on the most recent We Are The World video. I wonder.... I just wonder.
  • Is this a joke <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Better be!What about Michael's family...they would aloud this...pffffffff.Ya as if, I'd like to see my brother's murderer visit him...I'd kick his a$$...don't care if he's 8 feet 9 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

My understanding is that there are always fans outside Forest Lawn who go to grieve as close as they can to the crypt... so they lay flowers at the doors, etc.

Surely there must have been at least a couple of fans present when Dr Murray rocked up?? What did they do??? Surely SOMEONE must have hurled a bit of verbal abuse at the man.. i mean, come on.... how low can Murray get to go there of all places?????
  • I hate being at work all day and not able to browse the forum. I see these headlines and my heart goes thump. For a little while I was worried that Murray had gone there to dig up Michael himself to get that additional autopsy specimen he's been asking for. But apparently he was going there to pay his respects. Great timing Doc.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Guys!!!
    This just has to be a hoax........ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I thought the choose Forrest Lawn so Michael could be safe....W.T.F???
    First Karen Faye with photos & now this!! But do we really believe this????? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Internet is burning tonight with this story!!
  • Guys!!!
    First Karen Faye with photos & now this!! But do we really believe this????? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well... its going to be on TV so i guess it is real... have to wait for the footage though.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Question: I thought the family made it so that only family & close friends could get in to see him or go anywhere near the mausoleum? So how did the man who is a suspect in Michael Jackson's death investigation, whom the family is calling a murderer, allowed to go see him? Even though he didn't go in, how was he even allowed anywhere near it & given the option to go in?!! WTF? I know the family wouldn't allow that, they want him to be charged for MURDER & they have all said that they had never met him, so how did he get in? Unless, Michael isn't buried there & the family has been pretending all along & just acting like he's there. Maybe "Forest Lawn" is "Culver City or studios" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Veeerrryyyy suspicious...
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Guys!!!

Oh yes. CLEARLY a hoax. You should have seen Murray. WHAT A COLOSSAL JOKE.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Guys!!!

Well... its going to be on TV so i guess it is real... have to wait for the footage though.

Would this also be a part of Murrays reality show???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Mmmm!! Yep! Lets wait for the footage so! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    This is why I think Murray is fake. I kinda 50/50 about him not being a real person, but he is definity apart of the hoax. All the media surrounding this man is tightly controlled. This is the man who killed Michael Jackson! Where are the paparazzi?! The cameras?!

We only see him when he wants to be seen. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Or someone else wants him to be seen. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JACKSONS CONFIRM THIS: <!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83734/<!-- m -->
    Meanwhile, a source close to Michael Jackson's family tells ET that the King of Pop's relatives are outraged that the music icon's former embattled personal physician would dare to see Michael's grave at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, CA, a story ET brought you first
  • Edit
  • Sounds like Murray is working against mikee! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I mean what else could he be talking about when he said the troot will prevail lol imean really a man kills someone & he gets his own TV SHOW!! MAYBE i SHOULD KILL SOMEONE & GET MY OWN FREAKING SHOW! GOSH!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • get the clue 7 mths since june murray 5/2 to surrender to cops so here we have murray visits mj at fl 7mths after death and then he surrenders to police on 5th of the 2nd = 7 so just need another 7 and you have the 3 sevens mikes lucky number
  • I wish i could be as confident as you guys. This all seems very very strange but am I the only one who's worried? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If Murray did murder our Michael and gets charged with involuntary manslaughter he'll only get about 2-4 years! I'm getting really nervous...
  • I wish i could be as confident as you guys. This all seems very very strange but am I the only one who's worried? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If Murray did murder our Michael and gets charged with involuntary manslaughter he'll only get about 2-4 years! I'm getting really nervous...

Its better than nothing... and i wouldnt want to be him in Jail, he will be a marked man.

Also, he will be wiped off the Medical board... he wont be able to practice medicine ever again.

If he gets found guilty, effectively his life will be over. He will have to start again with no job, his reputation in tatters and forever known as the man who killed Michael Jackson.

I would not want to be him.....
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Ooops. I didn't see this thread and posted one of my own. I since deleted.

I saw the footage on ET. Clearly, CLEARLY planned. Murray NEVER went inside. He sat in front on a bench.... A GOOD PHOTO OPPORTUNITY DON'T YA THINK? Wouldn't one want to go inside and OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE IF YOU'RE REALLY GRIEVING? After all that's a very private and personal matter. And do they have photographers on stake out for Murray or at Forrest Lawn? I mean come on. They really must think we're dense.

ET also said that Jermaine and Mrs Jackson visited with the DA so there would be no surprises for them this coming Friday when Murray is due to turn himself in. Now whether that is true or not who knows. ET claims to have "sources" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

They also went on to say that MJ might be digitally imposed on the most recent We Are The World video. I wonder.... I just wonder.

Well said! All that just made me so anxious! In a very mix way! I hope we get to tell ppl... "I told cha so!!!!" tomorrow or next week or soon after the "We are the World" remake vid is debuted!!
  • RosieRosie Posts: 50
    This is what I posted:

Apparently it took Dr Murray 7 months to go visit MJ. Wow...Youd think he'd have more guilt!! LOL

<!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83719/index.html<!-- m -->

On the heels of the news that he will be turning himself in on Friday, ET breaks news that Dr. Conrad Murray visited the mausoleum where Michael Jackson has been laid to rest.

Looking casual in jeans and a sweater, the former personal physician to Jackson was spotted alone outside the building at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, CA. He left after only staying for a few moments and after never going in.

Watch Thursday's ET to see the exclusive footage.

I'd have been more worried if he HAD gone in! No need to go in for nothing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->