Murray Visits Mike at FL.....

Comments

• TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    This is ridiculous...if this was real, Murray would have strong feelings of guilt, nobody can be that cold, especially if he didn't intend to do it. And if he had those feelings, he never ever went there with a camera team, NO WAY!!! This is just another sign to reach even the last doubter!
  • This news is making me believe even more, not less.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    who filmed murray there? a fan or who. i feel this information may shed some light? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    JACKSONGIRLwrote; i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
    Michael jackson vists grave.

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada. Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"He was seen" by the ghosts of the cemetery. The family allowed the person who "killed" Michael to visit his grave ......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This already looks like a Mexican novel <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well Murray went to Glendale unlike MJ's brothers who went to the hollywood forest lawn.
  • Murray is not surrendering on friday anymore...go figure. Dont get surprised if he surrenders on the 7th though...that luck old number seems to pop up everywhere.
    Also Murray DID NOT go into the building he just sat around outside for a bit long enough for someone to see him.
    If Murray killed MJ then he must feel very guilty about it...everyone hates him now. He went to pay respects to the man...i find it respectful actually
  • Next we'll hear about MJ visiting himself at Forrest Lawn!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story.

LOL am i good or what <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> hahahaha.
    PS: i've told ya! Im alive and im here Forever!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The Murray video looks like he's doing a spread for a magazine. Come on... the pose on the bench? Can you be anymore fake? Could this be anymore planned? What a coincidence he was followed there and allowed himself to be photographed. A man who has been in hiding for months. Now they are saying that the DA and LAPD are SO much at odds that he may not even surrender? Hello.... today has all been part of the show folks!!!! Go out and give a heavy dose of something or another to a major star. The major star dies- you were the last one with him. Do you think the police would let you roam free for 7 months? GIVE ME A BREAK.... WE WOULD BE IN JAIL IN A HEARTBEAT. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    JACKSONGIRLwrote; i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada. Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"He was seen" by the ghosts of the cemetery. The family allowed the person who "killed" Michael to visit his grave ......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This already looks like a Mexican novel <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Unbelievable, that is all I can say! I am now returning to my padded cell. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Unbelievable, that is all I can say! I am now returning to my padded cell. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i am right there with you lol actually i really started using that saying and my friends have always wondered why and i told them about michael and the illuminati and the nwo and how crappy the government is and they were like "damn girl you not only do you need a padded cell but you need a straight jacket!''
    But atleast i have all you guys to keep me company in my looney bin <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • The Murray video looks like he's doing a spread for a magazine. Come on... the pose on the bench? Can you be anymore fake? Could this be anymore planned? What a coincidence he was followed there and allowed himself to be photographed. A man who has been in hiding for months. Now they are saying that the DA and LAPD are SO much at odds that he may not even surrender? Hello.... today has all been part of the show folks!!!! Go out and give a heavy dose of something or another to a major star. The major star dies- you were the last one with him. Do you think the police would let you roam free for 7 months? GIVE ME A BREAK.... WE WOULD BE IN JAIL IN A HEARTBEAT. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Where can I see the video??
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    This seem so suspect. Okay Murray can just up and visit MJ's grave. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> You would think the family would have restrictions on people that can visit him. Doesn't this place have security? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I find it odd that there is never footage of the family or his friends visiting but of course they are there to see Murray visit. What the heck?
  • This seem so suspect. Okay Murray can just up and visit MJ's grave. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> You would think the family would have restrictions on people that can visit him. Doesn't this place have security? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I find it odd that there is never footage of the family or his friends visiting but of course they are there to see Murray visit. What the heck?
    no they only have restrictions on who can actually GO INSIDE Murray never went inside...he was left outsidejust like all the other fans had to do when visiting MJs grave...
    and i was thinking maybe his family dont visit that often because there are fans there like every day lol or he could indeed not be burried there and buried somewheres else
    or he is not buried period and is indeed alive woo hoo
  • Well, you guys are gonna beat me up for this but fire away.. I gotta say it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

IF Conrad Murray made a mistake in administering that drug and actually killed everyone's beloved Michael Jackson, then surely he is living with the biggest guilt trip EVER.

Any person would feel guilty about anybody but it is not just that Michael was the most famous face on the earth, but Michael was sweet, kind and understanding. The doctor must have known that too. So through all the fear of being arrested or spending time in jail somewhere in his mind he has to feel a heavy burden for a man that was most likely extremely kind to him.

If Michael is gone, there is no way to say he is sorry. Visiting the grave may have been making his own personal peace with at least saying the words. Even if you believe the fans are the most important people to say those words to, I am sure that in your heart you must believe that the Dr wanted to say that to Michael. It is the right thing to do. Whether he is guilty or not to the world, is for the DA and jury to decide. The rest is between him, God and Michael Jackson.

The only questions I have is
    Why the camera and who has it?
    Guys, I can't find a video of it anywhere...
    Can someone please give me the link?
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Glendale or Hollywood Hills??? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    That's what I am saying. The brothers went to Hollywood Hills. Plus, I thought they had security and only family members were aloud.
  • You know who should go to jail instead of Murray?
    Dr. Klein and other doctors who were giving Michael so many drugs trough all those years.
    Dr. Murray actually tried to help MJ to get cleaned up from drugs, and it's not easy to do with heavy addicts like MJ.
    Nobody should go to jail, cause there is no case.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    You know who should go to jail instead of Murray?
    Dr. Klein and other doctors who were giving Michael so many drugs trough all those years.
    Dr. Murray actually tried to help MJ to get cleaned up from drugs, and it's not easy to do with heavy addicts like MJ.

HOW do you know that this is the case what you are saying?
    You are repeating only what you were told.

Do you think that a dad has nothing else to do than to be an addicted druggie?

I do not believe one word of drug addict. Never have, never will.
    This is just TOOO convenient.
  • Publicity stunt
    trying to get the support of people

Still bad move after more then 7 months!!!!!
  • Really strange. Why would he go there?
    But this news is making me believe even more, Michael is not death <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote; HOW do you know that this is the case what you are saying?

According to you, as I wrote before, this story of addiction Michael is part of all this plotting and is to justify a heart attack in a person still young and healthy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    You know who should go to jail instead of Murray?

HOW do you know that this is the case what you are saying?

Exactly!!!! I totally agree. Like MJ said "just because it's printed, doesn't mean it's the gospel."
    Do you know what makes me wonder?
    I just watched a part of TMZ live and they were talking about CM visiting Forest Lawn.
    They were saying that the Paparazzi were getting them...so why is it, that you cant find a single picture or even a video on the internet or anywhere else by now?!
    I couldnt get a glimpse of that man visiting Forest lawn!
    I mean, I am not saying it didnt happen,because obviously people saw it on ET, but its odd again, that only chosen media gets to see Murray! It seems staged to me...