video of fans tking things to crypt help !!

Comments

• This is why the damn world is coming to an end. Because of scenes just like this one!
    your so funny
  • God bless you arabian knight. I am here with you, and I thank you for lifting me up. I would be lost without you all.
    bless your heart xxx
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Peeeople... Michael isn't stupid. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If he faked his death, he'd make sure people believe there is a GRAVE. I know it's hard sometimes, but if this is a hoax, it's a well planned one, and it wouldn't work any other way.
  • It seems to me like a coach trip out to see a monument or sight seeing I will have to watch all of it as i didnt I hated it but they seem jolly here goes deep breath ill have a look.
    i was thinking that - joke
  • Does the whole hall belong to MJ supposedly? If not imagine can you imagine other people going to see their loved ones in serene solace and walking in in to see all these THINGS, flowers, cards, bears, pictures, letters, and CANDY? I don't know. It just doesn't seem befitting.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    do you think it is worth phoning forrest lawn to find out when they allow the area to be open to hand over your flowers because I thought it was suppose to be a secret location and a no go area so how can they stand there and look at the tomb like that i know it is from a distance but they did not look to sad i would be so upset is it worth a call guys people in the USA
  • i had thought mj owned the whole thing, but i dont think that is the case, i think there are rows of pp like filing cabinets.

i think there is a thread on this but i could be totally wrong
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I cant understand why the fans are laughing but i did not like it and i am sorry to post it
    Same here, it makes me mad! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    the photo is what the wreaths with red hearts and the letters VE above
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    do you think it is worth phoning forrest lawn to find out when they allow the area to be open to hand over your flowers

Yes!!!
    I wondered if anybody could do that as i am in the uk
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    WTF I really can't see this being right. Firstly why are the fans allowed there now? who's authorised it? and who the hell gave them the right to video it and take photos! This is so disrespectful its either part of the hoax - it can't really be disrespectful if MJ isn't dead - or he isn't buried there. Also the guards were hardly going to turn the fans away and tell them they must have the wrong place! But OMG if it is all genuine <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    This is so strange. I didn't think that it was accessible. I didn't think that just anyone could go to the grave or crypt or whatever it's called. Something's off about this...
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    I'm not going to watch that video but I have to say WTF!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought Michael was laid to rest at Forrest Lawn for safety!!
    These are the things that make me know everyday that this is a Hoax!!

No human should be treated the way Michael has since he "Died"
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    I watched the video and didn't think it was sad at all. In fact, I thought it was utterly ridiculous and unbelievable. First of all, the supposed Head of Security at Forest Lawn makes a brief, friendly statement about how he is glad the fans are there and ENCOURAGES more fans to come visit. Then, he LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN TO THE CRYPT as he is carrying the gifts in. Not to mention he is allowing them to take photos and video of the supposed PRIVATE crypt.

Something is just not quite right about that video!
  • What is really strange about this to me is that there is supposed to be a NO camera policy , no one is able to be admitted unless with a family member, and I believe the tomb site was supposed to be underground and private not at the end of a corridor!

I do not understand why the security guard was allowing them to take photographs and video, there is something more to this I am sure, just carnt work out what at the moment.

This is getting way past weird and if he is gone so so disrespectful to believe <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Keep the faith I know its difficult sometimes.

This adventure can be a Thriller sometimes and really tests you.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    VALENTINES DAY!!!
    They are doing this to send "LOVE" to Michael for valentines - On the 3rd of Feb????? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Whats with the clapping & laughing & cheering??????? Please!!
  • I don't think that MJ's body in that crypt. I believe that he was buried next to his brother(Marlon's twin)
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Unfortunately, but true, not all Michael Jackson fans are respectful.
    Blaring music outside UCLA was surreal and upsetting.
    Writing on Graceland wall "R.I.P. Michael Jackson"
    Also, years of fans grabbing his hair, trying to grab a piece of Michael.
    I would wonder if a tour bus didn't stop by the mausoleum and city glad to get
    tourist dollars however possible.
    Bottom line, THIS certainly tells nothing one way or the other.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I RESEARCHED THE PEOPLE AT THE FOREST LAWN. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED AND FILMED AT CHRISTMAS. I COMPARED ALL OF THEIR FACES, AND THEY ARE THE SAME BUNCH OF PEOPLE. THEY ARE FROM 'MICHAEL JACKSON FANS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, AND HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE. AN ODD THING I CAME ACROSS, IS IN THE FACEBOOK PAGE, THEY MENTION THEY WERE ALL ON THE TOUR BUS OUTSIDE MJ'S HOUSE ON THE 24TH JUNE 2009. REMEMBER THE TOUR BUS OUTSIDE MJ'S HOME ON THE 25TH???? THEY CLAIM IT WAS THEM ON THE DAY BEFORE.......... ALSO, ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS SOMEONE CALLED 'SEARCH FOR FAMOUS PEOPLES GRAVES'. THEY HAVE VIDEOS POSTED REGARDING THEIR VISITS TO MANY OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLES FINALY RESTING PLACE. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE EVER BEEN LET IN. MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE THEY THE SAME PEOPLE, YET NO-ONE ELSE CAN GET NEAR ENOUGH????????? NOW BRIBING A SECURITY GUARD IS NOT OKAY. HE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN WHEN HE BROUGHT THE STUFF IN. ANYONE COULD HAVE RUN RIGHT INSIDE.....THAT'S NOT OKAY. IF THESE ARE THE ONLY FANS THAT HAVE BEEN FOOLISH ENOUGH TO VISIT AND LEAVE STUFF, THEN THEY EITHER DON'T SUSPECT MJ IS STILL ALIVE, OR THEY ARE FAKES.
    I RESEARCHED THE PEOPLE AT THE FOREST LAWN. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED AND FILMED AT CHRISTMAS. I COMPARED ALL OF THEIR FACES, AND THEY ARE THE SAME BUNCH OF PEOPLE. THEY ARE FROM 'MICHAEL JACKSON FANS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, AND HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE. AN ODD THING I CAME ACROSS, IS IN THE FACEBOOK PAGE, THEY MENTION THEY WERE ALL ON THE TOUR BUS OUTSIDE MJ'S HOUSE ON THE 24TH JUNE 2009. REMEMBER THE TOUR BUS OUTSIDE MJ'S HOME ON THE 25TH???? THEY CLAIM IT WAS THEM ON THE DAY BEFORE.......... ALSO, ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS SOMEONE CALLED 'SEARCH FOR FAMOUS PEOPLES GRAVES'. THEY HAVE VIDEOS POSTED REGARDING THEIR VISITS TO MANY OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLES FINALY RESTING PLACE. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE EVER BEEN LET IN. MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE THEY THE SAME PEOPLE, YET NO-ONE ELSE CAN GET NEAR ENOUGH????????? NOW BRIBING A SECURITY GUARD IS NOT OKAY. HE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN WHEN HE BROUGHT THE STUFF IN. ANYONE COULD HAVE RUN RIGHT INSIDE.....THAT'S NOT OKAY. IF THESE ARE THE ONLY FANS THAT HAVE BEEN FOOLISH ENOUGH TO VISIT AND LEAVE STUFF, THEN THEY EITHER DON'T SUSPECT MJ IS STILL ALIVE, OR THEY ARE FAKES.
    WOW THANKYOU FOR FINDING THATY OUT HOW DID YOU AMNAGE THAT ONE sorry about caps any way How convenient they were out side when the "death " happened and then the christmas thing and the search for famous peoples graves,? either they are fakes or they being paid by Michael to cover the story and make a few appearences any way I did not like ther lack of respect and the guard could be in alot of trouble forest lawn shold be told emailed about this .
    Also have you got their face book name or anything i might just have a look and see what they are about.
  • From the website that I visited (FL), it stated that cameras and the media are prohibited.
    So I think its fake..
  • @arabian nights... i dont think you would act like that. That picture is shows them acting with no respect or dignity.. they are at a graveside!! Of someone they love!! Why take pictures and vidoes of it at all?.. and be pushing past each other craning their necks? There is nothing to see anyway, apart from a stone box.

I think if you were there you would act with a quiet respect and dignity. In fact i know you would.

Have faith. xxxx
    i did not watch the vid after the first few frames - so you know me very well.

but i feel that pp have a basic need, and sometimes that takes over and sometimes its a pack thing. i dont blame them at all, i think its understandable, this is probably the only time that they have been close to their idol and they are only focusing on that... they have forgotten... yes forgotten that he is/was a man that felt love and pain....

but then again i did not watch the vid so i dont know what i am talking about - i am generalising

Lady J, take a time out we will be here waiting for you, hugs loveXXXXX

Nicely said. You are very kind Arabian nights
  • I am very surprised to see that the people in charge are letting them take pictures and videos of the final resting place. I thought NO one was supposed to take pics or videos, or even know the location of the tomb, because the family was afraid some fans would desecrate it?
    After the burial, the closest the public will be able to get to Jackson's vault is a portion of the mausoleum that displays "The Last Supper Window," a life-size stained-glass re-creation of Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece. Several 10-minute presentations about the window are held regularly 365 days a year, but most of the building is restricted.

<!-- m -->http://www.thestar.com/comment/article/690615<!-- m -->

Did anyone see The Last Supper Window? and if it was restricted how did the recording occur? Oh and can someone explain about the 12 plots that were bought at FL Glendale? What are the 12 plots anyway? Is it what we see in that video?