Unusual Request for Michael!

imabeliever2imabeliever2 Posts: 178
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I know this is an unusual request but....how about those of us who believe in the power of prayer, just set aside a day soon for clarification of what is really going on with this "Death Hoax". Asking for direction for this site and direction for the believers of the site as well as solid information/proof of what is really going on with Michael Jackson. I know that we can each do this individually, but there's more power in numbers. We need devine help here!

Comments

• I know this is an unusual request but....how about those of us who believe in the power of prayer, just set aside a day soon for clarification of what is really going on with this "Death Hoax". Asking for direction for this site and direction for the believers of the site as well as solid information/proof of what is really going on with Michael Jackson. I know that we can each do this individually, but there's more power in numbers. We need devine help here!

Great suggestion. I've already been doing that so count me in. Blessings.
  • I think that's a great idea. I'm definately up for this. I have been doing this also!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    me too .. I have been always doing this also ..
  • im in!!
  • I feel like recently I've been losing faith/belief quickly.. This might help.
  • Will do.
  • Im In!
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I'm in when do we do this I been praying nightly and asking God to reveal thing to me and so far I have not seen thing that make me think he is gone and I feel it in my spirited that he is still here
  • count me in too...."imabeliever2" what time zone are you in? might help if we choose a time we are all awake. i do believe in the power of prayer!
  • Sure <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> THat's a perfect idea <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm in. The more the merrier. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm in also...Michael and his family are in my prayers every night!!!
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Michael and his children and family are in my daily prayers. I'd like to join you all in special prayer just for his situation.
  • What a wonderful and powerful thing that we can ALL participate in! Count me in. I pray for Michael's safety and happiness everyday.
  • Let's do it! Great suggestion. I think it will help us to keep the faith. We can all hold Michael's hand when we pray and not let go!!

Michael - We Want You Back!!
  • Count me in too!
  • IM IN..!
  • I also keep Michael and his family in my prayers daily. I'm all for prayer. Prayer changes things, and you're right there is power in numbers. Let's set the date and time really soon. If we ever needed the Lord we sure do need Him now.

Count me in!
  • I will for sure do that I have been doing it already but I think we all should pick a day and have a big prayer sesson <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Let's do it!
  • im definitely in...there's power in numbers and i completely believe in the power of prayer...this is a great idea <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is a very important request. I'm in.
  • I'm In <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Count me in!!! Great idea!!!! I find myself praying every night just before I go to sleep that somehow we will get answers and that Michael is safe, happy and healthy. I also pray for his family. Yes it's easy to bash them but they are his family at the end of the day. XX
  • Count me in too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I pray for Michael and his family A LOT. I remember talking with a fellow fan about how at any one time anywhere in the world there is someone crying over Michael. This was because I told her that I had cried over him the night before and she said that she had too. We both said that it was like the song "Cry" that Michael sings. Don't ya guys think?

"You can change the world
    (I can't do it by myself)
    You can touch the sky
    (Gonna take somebody's help)
    You're the chosen one
    (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
    If we all cry at the same time tonight"

Well, if we all pray at the same time, think of how BIG an impact that would have. And we just might get a sign back. Something to calm and reassure us. I believe ANYTHING is possible. And in the words of Michael, "...all is possible if God is on my side." I get goosebumps just thinking about it. Let us all pray. So, any ideas on what time?