Unusual Request for Michael!

Comments

• Matthew 18:20 (New King James Version)
    For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

You guys Rock!! Lets do it! Ive been doing this for months. Sometimes God is all that gets me thru a day when theres no news and its quiet which brings doubt into our minds......
  • "Join your hearts and prayers together
    as one and I will hear you.
    Ask for healing, abundance, joy, health,
    and equity on this planet.
    Never underestimate the power of your intent.
    Never think that I do not hear you praying
    in the silence. When enough souls join to make
    the same requests, your lives will change.
    I have heard you across the miles and
    through the eons. I love you." . . .
    A Message from Heaven

We are a powerful force for change when we join together! Count me in.
    God bless you all!

[youtube:26p14fxk]
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    im in i do that all the time
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I'm in. Is there a scheduled time?
  • Wow....Thanks Everyone!

I am on central time, I’m not sure of everyone’s timezone, but how about prayer for Tuesday at 7:00p.m. The day isn’t important, but it is important that we pray together at 7:00p.m. on the day that we select. I’ve attached a prayer below so that we will be in harmony with one another, anyone wanting to add or remove something, please everyone know.

Father God, we come before you with a humble heart on behalf of Michael Jackson. God you already know our hearts and minds. Our individual love for your child Michael has brought us together in love as one from many different areas of the world. We believe in our hearts that Michael is alive and well with us. But only you know the real truth. Your word say’s in Matthew 18:18-20

“Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven”
    “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”
    “For where two or there are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them”

Father God, for this reason we are gathering together as one with an open mind and heart to seek the truth about Michael Jackson from you. We ask that you remove confusion from our minds, while spreading your love and peace throughout this forum, from the moderators to the members and guests, Michaels family and children as well as the families and children of this forum.

Father God, Is Michael still alive and here with us?
    If he is, What happened and why is he in hiding?
    Is he in a safe place?
    Will he return soon?

If he isn’t, please tell us the truth of what happened to him and why?
    Dry our eyes and mend our hearts
    Help each and everyone of his fans continue to share the love and work to change the world

We close this prayer as you’ve instructed to,
    In Jesus name we pray
  • I'm in.
    And 7 is the perfect time (:
    I'm on central time too...
    Are we all going to pray at 7 no matter the time zones? Or are we going to try to do it at the exact same time?
  • Great, The more the better! It would be wonderful to all pray at the same time. Lets go with February 7, 2010 @ 7:00p.m. (CST) Will everyone please check to see if they can be available for that time/date and let me know if that time will work.

<!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... 1=64&p2=78<!-- m -->

Thanks Guys!
  • I'm in the UK so that time wouldn't be good for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Especially during the week as I'm normally in bed by about 10pm due to early start at work.

7pm Central Time would be 1.00am in the UK!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • im in <3
  • 11pm central time is 5am UK time.

I think we will struggle to get everyone doing this at the same time.

Would doing it in 'shifts' work or we could group it by time-zones so that for example wherever you are in the world, do it at 7.00pm your time, or something like that?? This would make it more global too and more people may be able to get involved. On the flip-side it means that not as many people are doing it at the same time.
  • I'm on Eastern time, and I don't mind saying something before the Superbowl. I care about Michael so much more than the Saints or the Colts
  • I LOVE the prayer. Made me cry. It's beautiful dear.
    Okay so....time and date. This may be difficult.
    I'm on the west coast in the US so it's about 6:20 right now.

If 7 pm central time is 1 am in the UK then maybe we could do it 3 pm central time?
    That would be 9 pm in the UK.
  • Oooh....and you know what we could do? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

We should meet in the chat room like 20 min. before the scheduled time so that we can prepare and go over things. Then right before, we can post the prayer and have everyone read it. Sound good?
  • I like that idea. ^^

definately good to have everyone meet beforehand.
  • Oooh....and you know what we could do? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

We should meet in the chat room like 20 min. before the scheduled time so that we can prepare and go over things. Then right before, we can post the prayer and have everyone read it. Sound good?

yeah I like this idea too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you Lizzy, but that prayer was inspired by the tears and love for Michael in all of our hearts! Guys, Its just amazing that Michael have caused people so far from each other, who would have never met to come together in unity through love for his sake. Are we learning or what!

You guys came up with great ideas! As Rowdyangel stated, since we are on different time zones, lets pray each group in their own time zones on Sunday Feb. 7 at 7:00p.m. (your-time). Also, it would be great if we could meet in the chat room beforehand, but because the time is so close and those in the UK are already sleep being that it is currently 3a.m. for them. So, everyone please print the prayer as the guide for what we're asking for. and know that we are gonna get answers.

Voiceforthesilent / Iusedtodream
    Mollyosheamj / Mj5starchick
    Lavdhim / Soundsofcrescendo
    Mirandacnc / Mjj4ever777
    Kingofmystery / Wilds
    Liteeyez22 / Itsall4luv
    Imabeliever2 / Deedee75
    Jill / mollyfaithxo
    Liberiangirlheehee / Soldieroflove
    Mjsfan4ever / Infinatetrinity
    Doreanbird / Rowdyangel
    Lovelidae / Lizziebee
    Loricstone / Loveratheart4mj
    Mjssoulmate/ Teddybear
    Mjsgirl89 / Mumof3
    Simply - {MJ}

We are 32 strong........anyone else wanting to join in is more than welcome! just copy the prayer and join us on February 7th at 7:00p.m. (your time)
  • My names on the list twice?

Thanks Mollyfaithxo................31 strong!

Thanks Mollyfaithxo................31 strong!
    Haha okay (:
  • I'm definately in! Molly/MollyOsheaMJ
  • Great, The more the better! It would be wonderful to all pray at the same time. Lets go with February 7, 2010 @ 7:00p.m. (CST) Will everyone please check to see if they can be available for that time/date and let me know if that time will work.

<!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... 1=64&p2=78<!-- m -->

Thanks Guys!

That works for me. It's 6pm my time.
  • This is a beautiful idea. I am in also. I live in the US. Feb. 7th at 7:00pm is perfect.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    The prayer is beautiful! I'll be praying 7pm est tomorrow!
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Count me in too, 7 feb, 7pm! I'll do it too!

L.O.V.E.

Julie xxx