Michael Jackson is Now Listed in the R.I.P. Section

GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Dies
Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/#ixzz0enLjgFcl<!-- m -->

Comments

• We were asking for it... So they did it...
    Fair enough <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • haha yeah after seven months! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    yes how could they have forgotten to do that !!
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Yeah. I guess they did.
  • "Story developing..."
  • Story developing??
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Um TOO LATE!
  • I love that people from here had to call and tell TMZ that he isn't on the RIP list... Oh TMZ..
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Hmmm, I don't like seeing him on that list ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    well ya get what ya ask for <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well theres always the grammies list <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I find it puzzling that there are comments connected to his RIP that are dating back to June 25th. Where did they come from?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    I find it puzzling that there are comments connected to his RIP that are dating back to June 25th. Where did they come from?

Makes me wonder if they just had his section hidden all this time, or something..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What is going on??..
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    STORY DEVOLLPING ?????
  • its the same announcement/post or whatever you call it. its the one they first did and the only one with that title. they just added it to the r.i.p. list as one of the tags. so that it would appear there. they didnt have to create a whole new post.

123.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I find it puzzling that there are comments connected to his RIP that are dating back to June 25th. Where did they come from?

Makes me wonder if they just had his section hidden all this time, or something..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What is going on??..

Yeah that's what i think too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it was there the whole time and we couldnt even see it , ahh god
  • Everyone calm down that's freaking out about this. What has happened is what I said would happen in another thread about him NOT being on there. If anyone remembers, I had said that as long as fans hound them about it, they would eventually put him up there to shut people up and that is what has happened. This was only a minor clue, the bigger evidence is still out there. And like someone said, we still have the Grammy's memoriam video that excluded Michael. And before anyone says that they excluded him from the video because they did a tribute to him...they did a tribute to Les Paul as well and he was on the memoriam video. So just take a deep breath, count to ten and calm down. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @KacyLovesMJ Ten won't do it - I'm going to have to count to at least a hundred <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @KacyLovesMJ Ten won't do it - I'm going to have to count to at least a hundred <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If you can do that and not die, then go for it. lol
  • Good point - with all that's been happening over the last day or two I'm not thinking straight. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I say when in doubt, always ask questions. People see inconsistencies therefore questions are asked.
    That is one of the things that distinguishes hoax believers from non-believers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Everyone calm down that's freaking out about this. What has happened is what I said would happen in another thread about him NOT being on there. If anyone remembers, I had said that as long as fans hound them about it, they would eventually put him up there to shut people up and that is what has happened. This was only a minor clue, the bigger evidence is still out there. And like someone said, we still have the Grammy's memoriam video that excluded Michael. And before anyone says that they excluded him from the video because they did a tribute to him...they did a tribute to Les Paul as well and he was on the memoriam video. So just take a deep breath, count to ten and calm down. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I was watching a recording of the Grammys, and they also made special mention of the death of Pierre Cossette, "father of the Grammy Awards telecast",

<!-- m -->http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/ ... 6966.story<!-- m -->

and I watched to see if they would mention him in the memorium video, and yes, this man was also in the memorium video (so his death was also mentioned twice, like Les Paul).
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    STORY DEVOLLPING ?????

That is a killer! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh dear, TMZ!

Harvey Levin, You are a lawyer!

Darkchild is a MJ Fan! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • XsyXsy Posts: 71
    You know what is weird???

ok, there are comments under his R.I.P section which is ONE thing that is weird anyways...., BUT they are totally mixed in time and date!
    Just look at 33., 34., 35. for example! It´s 25th, then 26th and then 25th again...
    Look at 57., 58. and 59. Same here!
    Look at 21., 22., 23...
    61., 62., 63., 64.......and so on and on....

How can that be? isn´t it weird? Or is it "just" another mess up from TMZ?... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    You know what is weird???

ok, there are comments under his R.I.P section which is ONE thing that is weird anyways...., BUT they are totally mixed in time and date!
    Just look at 33., 34., 35. for example! It´s 25th, then 26th and then 25th again...
    Look at 57., 58. and 59. Same here!
    Look at 21., 22., 23...
    61., 62., 63., 64.......and so on and on....

How can that be? isn´t it weird? Or is it "just" another mess up from TMZ?... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

They decided to let an apprentice do it - just in case... LOL so they can return the mistakes later to "unfortunately..."
    They have to be able to withdraw it again without losing their face.