Michael Jackson is Now Listed in the R.I.P. Section

2»

Comments

• The comments are mixed up because TMZ has a shitty posting system, users have to approve their comments by email, and if you don't, the message posts much later ot not at all. They also censor comments sometimes, so some people have to wait for TMZ to approve comments before they show up.

If you are a regular poster on TMZ you'll know there's nothing strange about that, it happens all the time there.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    They did what we pressured them to do, but I don't like it. Why give in to the pressure now?

I am convinced that name wasn't on the list before. Why all the strange answers to those particular questions, when they could have easily said: "it's there, just look more carefully."
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Oh noo, this is not good at all. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Did anyone notice on that whole page where it says "filed under" everyones says R.I.P. and then their name, or just R.I.P, on ALL of them, except for Michael...the "filed under" on Michael says "Michael Jackson, R.I.P."...his is the only one like that on the whole page. I know it's a small thing, but rest assured, it's always something different on Michael. I dunno the meaning, but it's like their saying R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett, R.I.P. David Carradine, etc...but Michael? It's Michael Jackson, R.I.P., kinda like I dunno, maybe they're talking "to" him? Not sure, but his IS different in the "filed under" link <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I think I have a good point here...
    This is not their RIP article, this is the very first article they wrote about MJ's death...
    They have just put the article into their RIP list for us to leave them alone. That's why there are so many comments ! these are the comments about the article announcing MJ's death. not a RIP article's comments...
    I hope you understand what I mean... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • story developing it really is!! notice that isnt written on anyone elses <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • story developing it really is!! notice that isnt written on anyone elses <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Actually, "story developing" is also on Ed McMahon <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ok lol i am freaking out a tad bit!!!!
    but maybe after friday when soooo many called them they have had enough and gave us exactly what we wanted...hey atleast if he really is gone then he made it on the RIP list lol maybe they were just in hard core denial! bahaha...but i thinking its because people were harassing them like hard core the other day on the phone.
  • THE COMMENTS POST WHENEVER YOU GET AROUND TO CONFIRM THEM. BUT PLEASE REALIZE ALL THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE ALL THEY DID WAS ADD THE TAG (RIP) SO IT WOULD THEN APPEAR UNDER THAT LIST, THEY DID NOTHING TO THE ARTICLE AND DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ARTICLE.

126556876579212.gif
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Too late ! my opinion and it's sounds more crazy now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, they wake up after 8 months?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Harvey Levin is amazing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remember this ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lemon: You broke the story before the time of death from the coroner.

Harvey: Well, before it was officially announced. We really knew this significantly before even what was going on, but this was, you know, crossing every t. We were positive when we put it up. We put it up when we were 100% positive

we really KNEW this significantly before even what was going on" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this is for OSCAR prize <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Too late ! my opinion and it's sounds more crazy now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, they wake up after 8 months?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Harvey Levin is amazing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remember this ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lemon: You broke the story before the time of death from the coroner.

Harvey: Well, before it was officially announced. We really knew this significantly before even what was going on, but this was, you know, crossing every t. We were positive when we put it up. We put it up when we were 100% positive

we really KNEW this significantly before even what was going on" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this is for OSCAR prize <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

exactly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Here is Michael on the RIP list, dated 06/25/2009. The ads are different!

<!-- m -->http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4913 ... 607jpg.jpg<!-- m -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., (I think his name was Prince Michael Jackson I <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., (I think his name was Prince Michael Jackson

The real name of Prince Michael the First, is "Michael Joseph Jackson JR", but Blankets real name is "PRINCE Michael Jackson II". <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7476 ... cemich.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4348 ... lanket.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Hey did anyone notice if his Legal name is spelled right.....may not be our michael??? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> You have to watch those loop holes!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50. "

we´ve just learned... like in this seven months, we´we just learned... WTH?
  • "We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50. "

we´ve just learned... like in this seven months, we´we just learned... WTH?

they put up the story from june 25th. this isnt a new article.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Story developing??

Very interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IT IS VERY FUNNY THAT THEY FORGOT TO LIST IT LONG BACK N NOW THEY R DOING IT. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    R.I.P. may not mean "Rest In Peace"

but "Relax In Peace" like "get well soon, take your time".

Don't take the standard drawers for MJ - this would be to easy and doesn't fit.
    He was playing word games since quite a long time. Every poet does.
    TMZ are writers. They do it all the time.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Why is anybody upset? WE drew their attention to it, WE are the reason it's up there now.
  • Butterfly JButterfly J Posts: 305
    I said it long time ago: we get what we ask. If we ask for proofs that MJ is gone, they give it to us even if it´s lie, so, let´s be careful what we ask for;)
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I said it long time ago: we get what we ask. If we ask for proofs that MJ is gone, they give it to us even if it´s lie, so, let´s be careful what we ask for;)

This means that we are the ones inducing the mind games others play with us and that we are responsible for the game and the result.
    This means also that we are responsible for our own emergency exits.

So we are to blame?
  • You know what is weird???

ok, there are comments under his R.I.P section which is ONE thing that is weird anyways...., BUT they are totally mixed in time and date!
    Just look at 33., 34., 35. for example! It´s 25th, then 26th and then 25th again...
    Look at 57., 58. and 59. Same here!
    Look at 21., 22., 23...
    61., 62., 63., 64.......and so on and on....

How can that be? isn´t it weird? Or is it "just" another mess up from TMZ?... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

They decided to let an apprentice do it - just in case... LOL so they can return the mistakes later to "unfortunately..."
    They have to be able to withdraw it again without losing their face.

I have'nt looked at the comments but is there any chance TMZ pulled the comments from other articles they wrote on Michael and put them in under his death???I know it's farfetched,just a thought