MJ burried as a MUSLIM

2»

Comments

• Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    people are wondering where I got the part about him being wrapped in a white sheet. At the end of the autopsy there is a report that was made when an examiner had to go to forest lawn 6 weeks later to obtain a hair sample. He stated what he saw in the report and the state of MJ's hair on his scalp and how he obtained the sample and who was there and where it happend. He was in his yellow coffin with blue interior in supine position wrapped in white sheet/towel with top of head and hands exposed.

In other words, he didn't even know it was Michael Jackson? LOL! Anyway, is that common for muslims, to be buried like that?
    for a Mulim burial, the body is washed, usually by a husband or wife or related loved one, and then wrapped in clean white fabric, like a white sheet and placed on the right side within the coffin (speaking about US practices) and burried as soon as possible in the ground. Only one of these three criteria seem to be met, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Okay, thanks for the info. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But I think we should all forget about the whole muslim rumor. I mean, Jermaine said, after Michael's alleged death, that he wishes Michael would've converted. Means he never did, I guess. And besides this, Michael was buried, if buried at all, as a Christian, I mean, the ceremonies were Christian, his family members sent him Christian messages, etc.

And keep in mind that this was supposedly done on August 6, so Michael wasn't even buried yet. Maybe he was covered in sheets, so he wouldn't decay so soon, after all it took them almost another month to finally bury him. Oh dear, this is all so odd.
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    Michael's not dead. So, the autopsy report is a lie. Details like this only contradict and confuse. I think it would be a good idea not to look for truth in this report as a way of finding out things about Michael, but to look for contradiction and inconsistency. Everything we learn about Michael in this hoax is suspect. A lot of things are shrouded in lies and half-truths.

Maybe there is symbolism in this rather that a conversion of faith.
This discussion has been closed.