Eros Ramazotti: MJ is alive

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited February 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ng9oimQbz4<!-- m -->

Only in italian...

And it is the first time I hear a star speaking about their doubts..

Comments

• Does anyone has a translation?
  • well the description says this:

The speaker is the famous singer Eros Ramazzotti, says that the pop star Michael Jackson is not dead for the fans is amazing news
  • He stated in an interview that according to him Michael is still alive. He believes that it was all planned...
    He doesn't trust the autopsy report and says nobody has seen the body.Plus, he thinks Michael got reasons to fake his death.
  • He stated in an interview that according to him Michael is still alive. He believes that it was all planned...
    He doesn't trust the autopsy report and says nobody has seen the body.Plus, he thinks Michael got reasons to fake his death.

Thanks A lot

but did he know him on a personal level?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    COOL....XXXX
  • I LIKE THIS......VERY MUCH!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Thanks A lot

but did he know him on a personal level?

You're welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I don't think so..In this interview he says he only met him once in LA.
    It's his personal opinion, he had doubts from the biginning like all of us I guess.
  • Unfortunately he didn't know him well but maybe he has told him that he was sick of touring etc? So he made his conclusion...

I just loved that it is the first star who is talking about...
  • yes, he sees the whole thing from our same point of view..You're right, it's great he told this!! (don't forget this is an old interview) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • but my theorie is that they wanted to charge him
  • but my theorie is that they wanted to charge him
    can you explain please?
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5224<!-- l -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Brava Eros!

In un mondo di ciechi un orbo è re <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Veramente <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • Yes, I like it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I read this a few months ago and it's good news to see that other people and famous people think like we do. I bet alot of people think like we do but are afraid to say anything incase they are called crazy. Elvis's fans who believe he s alive are labelled crazy and conspiracy theorists. I for one am not a conspiracy theorist at all I just see what I see and MJ's "death" is not right.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    please, can someone give a link to where did Eros said Michael has reasons to fake his death, that he believes he faked his death and that no one has seen the body, ect? I saw the video but it wasn't him speaking.

EDIT: I found it. But it is written and I don't trust writings. I wanted to see the video...

<!-- m -->http://www.iltempo.it/interni_esteri/20 ... esso.shtml<!-- m -->

• Only in italian...

And it is the first time I hear a star speaking about their doubts..

I have been saying it in all other posts that Eros has said that he faked his death.. I am italian and I love Eros Ramazotti songs. I have the RAI INTERNATIONAL and i listen to the news and as soon as the news hit that Michael passed away, he was the first to say that he hoaxed his death. Blessings.
  • All of these celebrities saying that they think Michael is alive is AMAZING
    ...come together, right now, over (Michael)... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Eros is smart guy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:tqypc0p6]

<!-- m -->http://lyricstranslate.com/en/se-bastas ... nough.html<!-- m -->

( sings along..)
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I like Eros, though he was not close friend of Mike, they worked together a lot, and I think Michael had complained him about the media, the lies, the circus surrounding him and his thoughts about escaping and living peacefully, Eros is a serious man i think and he would not speculate if he didn't know or suspect anything
  • I like Eros, though he was not close friend of Mike, they worked together a lot, and I think Michael had complained him about the media, the lies, the circus surrounding him and his thoughts about escaping and living peacefully, Eros is a serious man i think and he would not speculate if he didn't know or suspect anything

yup you have said it.. Right on. Eros is a special singer right after Michael. He wouldn't lie.
  • If you are Italian listen to this song from Eros.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWEhOSHrOzo<!-- m -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I never listened to Eros' songs besides the times when I listened to him by coincidence while drinking a coffee in some place for example, but there were some songs which I really liked back in time