Eros Ramazotti: MJ is alive

2»

Comments

• double post....see the link

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6233<!-- l -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Looks like you double posted back in February. Now you try to link to your double post and call someone else out for a double post.

Durr
  • Looks like you double posted back in February. Now you try to link to your double post and call someone else out for a double post.

Durr
    oh...yes dear...thank you....in fact is interesting to take a look to both posts.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    The Eros ramazotti interview from 2009

it was unfortunately not much of interest,you decide?!

<!-- m -->http://www.iltempo.it/interni_esteri/20 ... refresh_ce<!-- m -->

RIMINI - "We waited half a day while he was playing basketball with kids, then finally we were received. Ordered us not to look earnestly, not to touch it. Do not never took off the gloves. Yet he had gone to a charity initiative: we said goodbye and disappeared in a flash. " Collapsed on a sofa in the "105 Stadium di Rimini, where on Oct. 21 will start its world tour (expected 21, 22, 24 and 25 November in Rome's Palalottomatica) Eros Ramazzotti reflects the risks of being a star. "Sometimes you want to disappear. We are very confident that Jackson is dead? ".

There was an autopsy.
    "Has anyone seen the body? I am not entirely convinced as we have told. May also have been a concerted movement. "

We are unable to accept the disappearance of the stars. Elvis the sight everywhere.
    "But he was sick, you could see. I cried when he died, I was a fan. "

Eros, is considering a joint strategy?
    "No, indeed. I learned how to manage the splitting which forces you to fame. Before they arrived here on four: I was asked thirty autographs, we took many photos together. Just so, and then it's my nature. But even if one day I wanted to send everyone to hell, I should still show available. It takes two balls as well, otherwise when you close the door behind you go to pieces, you feel alienated from your identity. "

Also bear all the rumors that are poured over who is famous.
    "On my behalf I have spoken of all sorts, I learned to let me slip on. Fior talent fell to the first evil. When I was younger, not to hear, I took refuge in the countryside. The rumors also arrived there. Now I'm in Milan: I do not know. Say what the fuck they want, only I know the truth about myself. "

At the height of success, you lost. He called them the "years of the delusion."
    "I was so happy to earn all that money that I was aware of them squandered. I did not know that I could use it to help others. I lived to excess, but to understand your mistakes you have to accept that occur, and take them. "

This week is on the cover of a magazine. A new alleged girlfriend. There is a danger that the embrace to look for fifteen minutes of fame?
    "I came too my photos with a girl in Miami. Were taken three years ago. Some news are manipulated to speculate on tits, ass, feelings. It is important that those who know me understand me. Even that is insured. "

Maybe if you want to meet a friend takes precautions.
    "The day before yesterday became an actor caught with his mistress. In broad daylight, in Rome, where there are more paparazzi trees. I do not need to hide, but if I want to drive around the city I do two in the morning. I certainly can not go by bus. "

With Michelle you talking about?
    "All right. But even there: days ago, we circulated the news that we'd agreed to food of Aurora. It's stuff eight years ago. Yet on the Net someone says, "we will do the brat with € 5,800 a month?". The Internet is full of crazy, I have not ever dreamed of escape to my father's role. "

The separation was agonizing.
    "A marriage ended in that way leads you to be more responsible after that. Had nothing to do with that failure, I felt a duty to save my daughter. There are bound if possible even more. "

Aurora is a teenager.
    "I accept it grow, not the brake. Sure, it's not easy being a parent today. If my father was a soldier came back giving me immense happiness. Today kids have it all. Phones, computers, Facebook. They are slaves to technology. On the difficulty of communicating a song I wrote, "Talk to me." Dialogue is the foundation of every match, not the PDA or laptop. "

Times have changed. True that his family had problems to baptize, Eros?
    "The priest judged my name too daring."

We are at Rimini. She said the boy appeared to be Fellini.
    "I must have been six years. Everyone tells me that it was "Amarcord," but that movie came out later. I just remember that I was chosen for the street, Cinecittà, and taken to an office where there was the scene of a city. We children we tiravamo snowballs. Fellini was in the middle of the set, with her scarf and coat. It was full summer. The story was repeated in seven or eight films by other directors. I do not know what. They have often tried to make me become an actor. "

Instead?
    "But I'm just a singer. I would never do as some colleagues, who also were the focus of the film or TV. Morandi, Celentano. I could not ever run a program, the authors have around. The cameras make me bet on him in trouble. "

The TV did not attract you?
    "I see only" Blob "," Strip, "" Reservoir Dogs ", a few games, but resigned to another victory for Inter in the league."

Sanremo with Clerici?
    "There are so tied to the Festival, in these times. She is good. "

When abroad, Italy, leaving the news?
    "What is. A rotten country, where we make famous character hallucinating, that thrive on gossip. Abroad, we massacre: now, on tour, I will ask questions about politics, the scandals. "

How to respond?
    "I once said that" Italy is a Ferrari driven by a blind man. " As a citizen I live badly: we were never together, never able to kiss the flag. The Man in the street feels entitled to conduct unseemly. Just think: if they do those in power, I can too. It is not a question of right or left, you can not see who can get us out of this quagmire. I regret to Germany when we defined the maximum pizzettari.

It is not hopeful for the future?
    "Who takes responsibility for leading a nation? If I vote, you can not do what the hell you want. Thirty years ago there was an idea to follow, benchmarks, targets'.

He wrote a song of complaint, "We can not close our eyes."
    "To conclude the concert. With director Serge Denoncourt think of Cirque du Soleil performing solutions on the need to protect the environment, women, children. Save these pedophiles to be treated, but punished. Now, not after three decades as Polanski. "

In his future, he sees?
    "A record free of any market condition. Maybe blues stuff. Fifty years. "
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    No one has asked so I will..

This guy got a twitter?
    If so..hook him up with teddyriley1
    LOL
  • Celebrity BeLIEvers List:

1. Akon

2. Teddy Riley

3. Eros Ramazotti

Hopefully more too add! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

1. Akon

2. Teddy Riley

3. Eros Ramazotti

I thought that Kanye beLIEved. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    No one has asked so I will..

This guy got a twitter?
    If so..hook him up with teddyriley1
    LOL

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/RamazzottiEros<!-- m -->

I'm fairly sure this is his? If so, how does one translate? LOL
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    One uses google translatorrr.
    I love that his birthday is October 28th too.haha

Hook him up with Teddy,they have have transatlantic tweet talks about this 'ongoing production'
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    One uses google translatorrr.
    I love that his birthday is October 28th too.haha

Hook him up with Teddy,they have have transatlantic tweet talks about this 'ongoing production'

google translate always wants to do spanish! hahaha Anyway, got it to do its thing. It's too bad the Italian vid cant be translated or at least i havent been able to do it. Seems that it has to have a closed caption option to do that.

1. Akon

2. Teddy Riley

3. Eros Ramazotti

I thought that Kanye beLIEved. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Hmm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Brava Eros!

In un mondo di ciechi un orbo è re <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hai proprio raggione. Brava...