Oh NO!...Quincy?? Didnt expect this from you??

Comments

• Sorry, this is one of the most important news papers in Spain.
    (Something like Washington Post there)

This is sold to the elites, manipulated, if you want.
    But I could never call it TABLOID.

INTERVIEW: Musician Quincy Jones
    "Michael Jackson was not so talented"

http://translate.google.es/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elpais.com%2Farticulo%2Fcultura%2FMichael%2FJackson%2Ftenia%2Ftalento%2Felpepicul%2F20090914elpepicul_1%2FTes&sl=es&tl=en&swap=1

Like I said...media crap. Until you can show me a video of him saying these things stop spreadingthe same media crap that Mj so wanted us to stray from. Also, what does Quincy Jones supposedly saying that have anything to do with this hoax? Isn't that what this site is for...not investigated hear say about what Qincy Jones supposedly said years ago. He's not the first and definitely not the last to speak negatively about MJ. Let's keep it moving and talk about things that REALLY matter.
  • Quincy did say those things...Details isn't a tabloid. He says something similar in this interview too... [youtube:2korw2cz]
    I think he's an ass for speaking about Michael's private life like that, especially since it's only his opinion and he made it sound like fact.

LMAO Quincy Jones didn't say ANYTHING in this interview negative about MJ what are u talking about. All he said was MJ wanted to look different b/c of him getting the plastic surgery wasn't that a true statement. Next time please have a point if you're going to post a vidoe attemting to prove one. Like I said QJ never said those things and I don't beleive media outlets and what they "SAY" he said about MJ.
  • Like I said...media crap.

I can agree with you on that.
    I was just pointing that. That it´s not tabloid... but maybe press crap, but not tabloid.

• LMAO Quincy Jones didn't say ANYTHING in this interview negative about MJ what are u talking about. All he said was MJ wanted to look different b/c of him getting the plastic surgery wasn't that a true statement. Next time please have a point if you're going to post a vidoe attemting to prove one. Like I said QJ never said those things and I don't beleive media outlets and what they "SAY" he said about MJ.

Well apparently you don't listen very well. Unless you think Quincy saying MJ got chemical peels to become white is nothing negative. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • All you guys read in this article is the bad stuff he said. What about all the good stuff??? He still had a lot of love for him. Look how he talked about Ray and I KNOW he loved him like a brother!
    Get a grip! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Damn, Mike was missing the boat on hip hop? Well, at least he wasn't faking the funk on it like Prince tried to do, acting like he knew rap. lol Mike is a singer so that's to be expected. And now look at hip hop...ALL the way in the toilet! So, who ended up being right in the long run?
  • Contrary to popular belief, some statements , etc. did not make it to Youtube. However, once said not easily forgotten. Q did bash Michael. Case closed.

However though, and NO he is not bashing him here, but please tell me, why is he rubbing Michael like this <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

[youtube:26nroqql]
  • Dude, I ALWAYS wondered about that!!! I saw this some years ago and was tripping like, what is going on here? It really smelled of homosexuality to be honest and with what I've heard about Quincy, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get at Michael. That's an old rumor that's been going around for years.
  • I dont know,....I read an interview with him-or a speech /statement from him int the commemeerative issue of Ebony and it was nothing like this. It was very professional and this was not.
  • Quincy, Quincy, Quincy? He's ovbiously not as nice as he makes himself look to be <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Ahhh...yeah thats just weird,whole thing. MJ always always thanked Q-the comments on a Q video are interesting.(on yt)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him. Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.

I do agree he is talented ...but ...on a personality level I can't stand him lmao..he talked shit bout a few ppl

That is judging too. What about a white guy that only has relationships with black women? Does he have racial issues too? Why do people always say that black people should date black people and white people should date white people? I don't get that. My aunt is white and light blond, and my uncle is very dark, and I can tell ya, they have gorgeous kids!

It's a matter of with who you connect, with who you fall in love. Whether that person is white, black, red, yellow, pink or whatever, that is not important.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him. Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.

I do agree he is talented ...but ...on a personality level I can't stand him lmao..he talked shit bout a few ppl

That is judging too. What about a white guy that only has relationships with black women? Does he have racial issues too? Why do people always say that black people should date black people and white people should date white people? I don't get that. My aunt is white and light blond, and my uncle is very dark, and I can tell ya, they have gorgeous kids!

It's a matter of with who you connect, with who you fall in love. Whether that person is white, black, red, yellow, pink or whatever, that is not important.

i dont think that the problem was interracial dating..i think that it is more of the fact that quincy called mike out and said that HE had a problem with his self and THATS why his kids are white and quincy HIMSELF has a lot of kids that are bi racial but yet does not feel that the same applies
  • I agree with Quincy 1000% and I believe he said this....but it's neither here nor there now. Michael was still the greatest entertainer and is the greatest that ever lived.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    I agree with Quincy 1000%
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Contrary to popular belief, some statements , etc. did not make it to Youtube. However, once said not easily forgotten. Q did bash Michael. Case closed.

However though, and NO he is not bashing him here, but please tell me, why is he rubbing Michael like this <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

[youtube:3gurb503]

Erm, I'm pretty sure he's rubbing the snake... (rofl... that sounds bad too).. umm, what I mean is... the boa's tail is down there by Michael's leg. You can see it at the beginning but then it moves a little so you can't see it anymore.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I dont know,....I read an interview with him-or a speech /statement from him int the commemeerative issue of Ebony and it was nothing like this. It was very professional and this was not.
    I was thinking that.. I'm not sure how much I believe that Q said those things..

[youtube:12tdcg2c]

Erm, I'm pretty sure he's rubbing the snake... (rofl... that sounds bad too).. umm, what I mean is... the boa's tail is down there by Michael's leg. You can see it at the beginning but then it moves a little so you can't see it anymore.

ROFL, yea he's definitely petting the snake's tail, omg you guys are too funny!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him. Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.

Hell Ya, F..K a Quincy <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Well, you don't get to where Quincy is and last as long as he does (and the fact he is a black man in America) without being a cutthroat and doing dirt.

[youtube:ewo09ctk]

ROFL, yea he's definitely petting the snake's tail, omg you guys are too funny!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am glad to know that. I was like what the hell. And that expression on his face was really making my skin crawl. Like really, what the hell is he doing to my baby <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm glad somebody corrected me because it was my intent to go an put a really questionable statement on Youtube in the comments section.
  • Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him. Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.

i dont think that the problem was interracial dating..i think that it is more of the fact that quincy called mike out and said that HE had a problem with his self and THATS why his kids are white and quincy HIMSELF has a lot of kids that are bi racial but yet does not feel that the same applies

Exactly... there is nothing wrong with inter-racial dating..if there was I would not be alive. The problem is when you say things like Quincy did.. it's only natural 4 ppl 2 look at you side-ways when all the women you date are of another race. That's like me saying I can't stand white girls that only date black guys, but that's my mom and that's how i was created LMAO

[youtube:2lqlgbpp]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am glad to know that. I was like what the hell. And that expression on his face was really making my skin crawl. Like really, what the hell is he doing to my baby <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm glad somebody corrected me because it was my intent to go an put a really questionable statement on Youtube in the comments section.

Haha, yes I can see why you'd be concerned. Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous when I clicked play not knowing what I might find. Glad we got that cleared up before YouTube happened. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Well, you don't get to where Quincy is and last as long as he does (and the fact he is a black man in America) without being a cutthroat and doing dirt.
    Umm I disagree regarding your statement. There are other successful black men at the top of their game who are not cutthroat and doing dirt. For example Will Smith and Denzel Washington. You never hear anything negative about them. Not trying to start an argument but I had to say that because all successful Black men are not like that. Let's not forget the person we're talking about on this site (MJ) who was the most famous man in the world he wasn't a cutthroat person. Maybe Quincy was like that but not all black men.