MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    @carap: sorry, i just HAD to 'steal' that pic!

getting ready for the big party... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Michael, come as you are ( JUST like THAT !!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    yup. we have the jacuzzi outside anyway. got some birds tweetin' up there, too! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, guess they HAD to invent something... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

clever mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

tabloidburn ; LOL ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can just imagine the jacuzzi ........ with me in it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    tabloidburn ; LOL ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can just imagine the jacuzzi ........ with me in it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, hope you know that it's gonna be ALL of us in there with ya! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, hope you know that it's gonna be ALL of us in there with ya! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Huh ??? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    this one goes out to dancing_machine...hope you like the pic better like this... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yes, cause Michael is NOT kissing this girl, but he can't throw the gum on stage, he could slip <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> we can't have that ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jillybeanjillybean Posts: 18
    @jillbean: it's okay to refer to caps like that. don't repeat the pic, it's getting too much for this board...or make a reference to a line in the cap that you wanna comment on. board admins asked us not to repeat pics and gifs for comments and keep caps small or link to 'em.

Okie Dokie. Sorry bout' dat'.
    I'm new here and learning. And, I actually am not to savvy on the forums and how to post, reply, etc very well. But, with help like that (your comment) I will get the hang of it.

Ok, now you get to see what I mean by my forum 'dah' factor. (and the influence of rampant insomnia). Do you mean in the past past. Did I repost a picture I was commenting on. Is that what you mean not to do?
    Or, the pics I posted with a caption that I made, was there something wrong with the way I posted them?

In fact, if anyone could pm or send me a link via pm with the does and don't of imaging posting I would sooooo very much appreciate it. I do not want to be pain, I just don't want to clog or screw up a thread because of my lack of how to's.

Thanks for your help.

Peace&Respect 2 U Tina...and all!
    @jillybean:

this is what i meant:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=21&t=526&start=3450<!-- l -->

we were asked by souza (one of the admins) to keep the pics and gifs small.
    nothing wrong with your posts. i think if we keep the pic-size around 50kb, we're cool...

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    The BAD straight jacket. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The BAD straight jacket. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i had a feelin' you'd like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580

Hahas! Truetrue! Mike should do this everytime! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hahas! Truetrue! Mike should do this everytime! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

maybe he did...heeehee... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    hahahah
    Funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Debbie, Big Mama <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> will you PLEASE get in touch with us ! Your mail dosen't work. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Debbie, Big Mama <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> will you PLEASE get in touch with us ! Your mail dosen't work. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

MAMAAA!!! yo babiez are cryin' fo' ya!!! pm or mail PLEAZ!!!

@carap: sorry, i just HAD to 'steal' that pic!

getting ready for the big party... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Michael, come as you are ( JUST like THAT !!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )

you got a point here, tina! first of all, mike's hawt anyway and then: if he comes just like that, i can snatch me that jacket right away!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
This discussion has been closed.