New Blog: The Grammys: Caves are opened,sharp exits are made

Comments

• Thanks you Mo and Souza for your updated blog -- you really put a lot of research into your theories and I must say doing a really good job.

With regard to some of the things that you've pointed out I must say that the Beyonce number is the one that I really saw all of the MJ connections when I first saw the performance on TV. I thought it "weird"...the soldiers, crotch grabbing, etc. Very reminiscent of MJ. The Lady Gaga performance, I thought was "weird" as well when I first saw it especially when the intro number mentioned mind control. Of course the tribute was strange in and of itself as well.

It was interesting to see your clips, notations, theories, interpretations, etc. It brought home to me how much more strangeness there was to these performances than I initially realized.
  • Mo and Souza - have you seen The Killing Room?

(Addresses MK Ultra) ... Just curious
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't really keep up with illuminati theorys. I get freaked out by things easily, and I really don't want to think MJ was under mind control <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I think we can all agree that it was a Michael-themed event.
    Thank you Mo and Souza for connecting the dots.
    I'd say WE'RE RIGHT ON TRACK!
    Wouldn't you agree?
    Although jury still out on the entire illuminati theory. .
  • Mo and Souza - have you seen The Killing Room?

Thanks for the tip! *downloading* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Mo and Souza - have you seen The Killing Room?

*Watching* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I'm confused.. you joined Thu April 24, 2008? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I just want to say that from the very start of the Grammy's I could feel Michael everywhere!! And I also noticed all the things that had association to Michael! I felt during the Earth Song that Michael was singing it live, that he was there. Am I just being hopeful and imagining it or can you see MJ up in the air on something behind the curtain singing?? It was right after the whale jumps up as in the free willy movie part. I swear there is someone singing and I feel it was Michael. Anyone see what I am hoping I saw??

Also...I didn't have 3D glasses, so I don't know if anything was hidden in the 3D part, but I did notice that quite a few seconds was spent on the humming bird...could there be some kind of message in the white space around the bird or something? it just seems like kind of a long pause on the bird.

I LOVE YOU Michael Forever & Always!
    Whenever you need me..I'll be there...
    Just look over your shoulder Hunny!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

that quote made me smile (just look over your shoulder Hunny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quot

Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It always makes me smile too...I love that song, especially that part <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Of course I love all of Michael's songs they're very inspirational to me. Some make me smile, while others make me cry for all the pain he has endured.

I LOVE YOU Michael Forever & Always!
    Whenever you need me..I'll be there...
    Just look over your shoulder Hunny!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • After watching the Grammy's and before I even read this blog, I told my roommate...Michael is behind this show! Literally!!! I could see his mark throughout the whole show...

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL and think of you everyday! Blessing and Hugs to you and all your family, friends and fans!

I'm confused.. you joined Thu April 24, 2008? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes correct. I knew back then that Mike would go hoax his death so I decided to make a forum already!

No just kidding, it's the latest update of the forum template. You can change that date when you instal it, but we forgot.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Interesting post. Makes me think if the Grammys is the start of this TAKEOVER. And Mo and Souza, here's a link about the 2009 VMAs that may help you understand what one of the fellow believers was pointing out: <!-- m -->http://theindustryexposed.com/index.php ... wsarticles<!-- m -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I don't really keep up with illuminati theorys. I get freaked out by things easily, and I really don't want to think MJ was under mind control <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I know how you feel.. But it could be very important, so I do think we should all give our best effort to research the Illuminati..
  • And all the costuming was black and white w. some silver and gold... no colors, except for Gaga Green. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Great Blog!
    and when I first saw Lady Gaga's performance I thought wow, it was very in your face but I didnt realize it was about breaking free!

I thank you for your research and I will be doing some of my own but I didnt realize the symbols in anybody else's preformance! That is Major!

I saw MJ's influence in Beyonce's performance but that was about it, Now its more clear!

and just curious, Do you think Jay Z will be next?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Mo or Souza, I also wondered: why would the kids wear 'their' colors? Isn't that like supporting 'them'?
  • PinkTopaz » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:27 am

^ Thank God..I'm going to pray for all of them, they need it.. Michael, I believe in you!

I agree. They need a whole lot of prayer. L.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y.
  • The end of the song is interesting to say the least. We’ve listened to it a hundred times, but we can’t hear ‘about’ like in other live performances. We think he definitely sings “What if I’d live again, do you give a damn”. At the end no 1958-2009, nothing. Only pictures and again they were like 20 years old.

Mo, yes, I did noticed at the end no dates of his birth and death either and when Prince mentioned about the fans...yeah, it didn't make sense to me. He was speaking in present tense. Once again, this is something that I have noticed before.
  • After watching the Grammy's and before I even read this blog, I told my roommate...Michael is behind this show! Literally!!! I could see his mark throughout the whole show...

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL and think of you everyday! Blessing and Hugs to you and all your family, friends and fans!

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY. MJ BEHIND THE GRAMMYS IS ONE AWESOME THOUGHT. I FELT HIM THERE. DURING HIS SONG..I COULD SO FEEL HIM THE TEARS JUST FELL AS THEY ALL SANG THAT TOGETHER. I WATCHED THE EARTH SONG 4 OR 5 TIMES OVER AND CRIED EACH TIME. HE WAS SOOOOO THERE FOR SURE!!! IM GLAD IM NOT CRAZY!!! YOU ALL FELT IT TOO!
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Amazing blog! I loved it and as others, I watched the earth song over and over again and couldnt keep the tears away! I had shivers all over my body hearing him sing this!

I've had a rough week with the autopsie report but everything in me said he is alive and having watched this, my beLIEve has grown even bigger then before!

Thank you so much!!!
  • SmileSmile Posts: 13
    To be frank with you,

I don't agree...I mean it's obvious beyonce can't be breaking free when her husband is in it.

jay-z-beyonce.jpg
    (beyonce doing the sign)

beyonce-video-phone-video-666-ok-hand-signs-occult.jpg
    (the 666 sign)
    ladygaga-pokerface.jpg
    0.jpg
    beyonce-video-phone-green-devil-reptile-shirt-eye-of-horus-hand-pyramid.jpg
    gaga4cq2.gif
    dollar_ase.gif
    she does the sign in her videophone music video too. I don't believe in any way that she is breaking free. It's obvious that she would do a performance that reminds you of MJ because that night was about MJ.

I really pray that they will be released from the bondage..
    I'm just sayin..signs are everywhere...
  • Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

I don't agree...I mean it's obvious beyonce can't be breaking free when her husband is in it.

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

she does the sign in her videophone music video too. I don't believe in any way that she is breaking free. It's obvious that she would do a performance that reminds you of MJ because that night was about MJ.

I'm just sayin..signs are everywhere...Smile

Private message

I have to totally agree with you. I am looking at all of this and trying to really understand it myself as well. How can you break away from something if you are still doing these signs? I don't see where they are making a change to get away from this diabolical scheme. Really!! I am sure it is not an easy task whatsoever but if this is all you do then perhaps you are still entangled in it. They can be free, they have to make a choice even if it means loosing everything. They are enslaved by the rulers of wickedness and darkness that is the bottomline. They need much prayer.

Yes correct. I knew back then that Mike would go hoax his death so I decided to make a forum already!

No just kidding, it's the latest update of the forum template. You can change that date when you instal it, but we forgot.

Ohhh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

Private message

I have to totally agree with you. I am looking at all of this and trying to really understand it myself as well. How can you break away from something if you are still doing these signs? I don't see where they are making a change to get away from this diabolical scheme. Really!! I am sure it is not an easy task whatsoever but if this is all you do then perhaps you are still entangled in it. They can be free, they have to make a choice even if it means loosing everything. They are enslaved by the rulers of wickedness and darkness that is the bottomline. They need much prayer.

Well, Gaga, Bee and Pink looked very Off Message to me. Also isn't it strange that Pink and Gaga BOTH didn't receive a Grammy? Pink is off message for a while, look at her clip Funhouse:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exaZPqql56w&feature=fvst<!-- m -->

Gaga got extreme 'weird' this year, exposing the industry with her videos and performances. Bee got 6 Grammys, because they couldn't give her none or just one or two, that would look strange to the public, but the big one went to Taylor Swift. With all due respect, but IMO Beyonce deserved that Grammy more than Taylor, but Taylor is On Message, so she got it.

• misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

Private message

Well, Gaga, Bee and Pink looked very Off Message to me. Also isn't it strange that Pink and Gaga BOTH didn't receive a Grammy? Pink is off message for a while, look at her clip Funhouse:

Gaga got extreme 'weird' this year, exposing the industry with her videos and performances. Bee got 6 Grammys, because they couldn't give her none or just one or two, that would look strange to the public, but the big one went to Taylor Swift. With all due respect, but IMO Beyonce deserved that Grammy more than Taylor, but Taylor is On Message, so she got it.
    if pink is off message then why do they still let them perform? and pinks VMA performance looked On message to me so when did she get off?
    Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

Private message

if pink is off message then why do they still let them perform? and pinks VMA performance looked On message to me so when did she get off?

Wait, let me call her and ask if she has time for a brunch Sunday so I can ask.