New Blog: The Grammys: Caves are opened,sharp exits are made

13»

Comments

• misha86misha86 Posts: 508

Wait, let me call her and ask if she has time for a brunch Sunday so I can ask.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Did anyone notice the Barbra Walters interview with Lady Ga Ga when she pulls a Michael ? She says "I don't normally do this but I am going to take off my glasses ,just for you " Remember when Michael says he is going to take off his sun glasses for his good friend Katherine Hepburn and " the girls in the back " I would post the videos to compare , but I don;t know how . So if anybody else wants to feel free . But it stuck me immeadiatly that she was emulating Michael . I wonder why . I don't really know what her reason for doing this was . Subliminaly trying to implant herself in our minds by using "shades of Michael " ? Respect ? Mocking Michael ? I of course, do not know . I can only speculate . But I'm pretty sure she was emulating Michael with the sunglasses thing . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Did anyone notice the Barbra Walters interview with Lady Ga Ga when she pulls a Michael ? She says "I don't normally do this but I am going to take off my glasses ,just for you " Remember when Michael says he is going to take off his sun glasses for his good friend Katherine Hepburn and " the girls in the back " I would post the videos to compare , but I don;t know how . So if anybody else wants to feel free . But it stuck me immeadiatly that she was emulating Michael . I wonder why . I don't really know what her reason for doing this was . Subliminaly trying to implant herself in our minds by using "shades of Michael " ? Respect ? Mocking Michael ? I of course, do not know . I can only speculate . But I'm pretty sure she was emulating Michael with the sunglasses thing . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Oh yes. I noticed it too, lol. How she wore the shades-I thought she was emulating MJ, cuz he liked to wear his shades a lot. :]
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

Wait, let me call her and ask if she has time for a brunch Sunday so I can ask.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    <!-- m -->http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2010/02/s ... f-sea.html<!-- m -->

^^^ guess im not the only 1 who thinks she is "still on message"
  • Does anyone else think Michael was 'behind the scenes' directing the Grammy's? Who else could put together a show like that with all that symbolism?
    Remember Liberian Girl. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I totally BeLIEve he was behind the whole thing!! You could just feel him in every performance I thought. I still say he sang his part of the Earth Song...it sounded so live and real!! What a Genius!!!!

I Love You Michael Forever & Always
    Whenever you need me..I'll be there
    Just look over your shoulder Hunny! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Too bad the ES youtube has been blocked..... I wanted to sent somebody so she could check it out for herself!!
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Does anyone know if Brittney Murphy's name was missed in the memoriam list at the Grammy's as well?? or did I just miss it?
    Thank you
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Does anyone know if Brittney Murphy's name was missed in the memoriam list at the Grammy's as well?? or did I just miss it?
    Thank you

Im pretty sure they only have musicians in that particular memorium, im sure Brittany Murphy will be in the Oscars one since she was an actress.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Thank you mjlovebug, that is very interesting!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Thank you mjlovebug, that is very interesting!
    Hm, do you think the one glove thing also represents this? "Protection from the evil eye"?

• Thank you mjlovebug, that is very interesting!

well that reminds me of some middle eastern beliefs about the evil eye! It is believed that to protect your self from evil eye, (I guess when someone is complementing you or something I dunno,) you should put your had up like that !

this originated from ancient egyptian beliefs,
    In the Pharaonic times to the palm of five separate fingers is a symbol of the good gods who prevent the work of the envious devil !

maybe this helps, dunno just throwing my 2 cents in <3