Conrad Murray Jail Custody info!! WTH!

FactFinderMJFactFinderMJ Posts: 127
edited February 2010 in News
Inmate records states he is still in custody but location is UNKNOWN!!!!
Per VINELINK inmate information

Offender Record
Offender ID:
Offender Name:
CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY
Date of Birth:
02/19/1953
Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Unknown
Race:
Black

ALSO LA County records show no release and NO BAIL was paid????
<!-- m -->http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm<!-- m -->
So is the dude in jail still or has he disappeared???? What in the world is going on here?

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    What?!?

I'm sorry this is just a complete circus now. No one can convince me that Chernoff didn't post bail for his client. THERE WAS A BAIL BONDSMAN PRESENT.
  • yea I know and the information is current as of
    (The information was current as of: 02/09/2010 21:36 PST).

I'm friggin lost on this case..lol NOTHING adds up!
  • no bail = jail right? Where is Murray?

And I thought I had learned it all...
    Yeah no, this is a total discrepancy, Murray posted bail and walked out free on bond.

Wtf is going on with these public records.
  • vinelink updates every few hours. it has victim notification service so if custody status changes they email or call you within a few hours of custody status changes and the website states he is still in custody! You all can sign up for email or phone notification of custody changes. This website service is very reliable as my family and i use it to keep up on status of my sisters ex husband who is jailed. They even notify you on probation status if you are registered!
    Has anyone seen a pic or anything of him leaving the courthouse/jail yesterday? If so will u post links?
  • oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • umm...ok im completely lost right now with all the crazyness surrounding murray...can someone please help me catch back up on wtf is going on! is he in jail or isnt he? everything seems to be so hectic and chaotic...whats going on lol im lost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • He posted bond and got out...look at the bottom of this screenshot...

<!-- m -->http://i47.tinypic.com/21ewxtd.jpg<!-- m -->

A lot of times when looking at records like this, especially online, it's not very complete. I know...I've looked up police records of some people I know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I just don't feel he was released! No pics of him leaving.. website has no release info and vinelink states in custody! So we will see I guess. I'm signed up for status notifications!
  • He left via the basement from what I heard. Makes sense. Would you want to exit the front with that angry mob outside waiting?

<!-- m -->http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ja ... -1.1749899<!-- m -->
  • LOL hell no I wouldn't!! But i'd be more convinced if he wasn't listed on the county jail roster as in custody! Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Okay this tell us that something is up because this report is telling us he's in jail but it's being reported that he posted bail. Somebody is lying and covering up something for a reason. Is Murray being protected for a reason?
  • He left via the basement from what I heard. Makes sense. Would you want to exit the front with that angry mob outside waiting?

<!-- m -->http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ja ... -1.1749899<!-- m -->

That makes sense...he definitely didn't leave through either of the main exits. The press was everywhere.
  • I know his location.........He s havin a cup of tea with Mike and tellin' him "Look dude.....I cant carry on with this little hoaxey thang anymore......Just show yourself" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The point is that it is totally different from the "fake" screenshot that TMZ put out.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/dr-conrad ... raignment/<!-- m -->

Their screenshot shows bail amount $75,000, grand total $75,000.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I know his location.........He s havin a cup of tea with Mike and tellin' him "Look dude.....I cant carry on with this little hoaxey thang anymore......Just show yourself" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wonder if he paid with the money on which there's a Gilda picture on or maybe he paid it with Monopoly money <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Or he never paid it since why he needs to pay a bail for a hoax? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Pail a bail for a hoax ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don´t get it.... where that money come from anyway??
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Request:
    As we outside of the U.S. do not understand your jurisdiction system, we will need some help of especially you folks in CA to understand what is going on. Even some vocabulary used would need explanation to us "strangers". Thx in advance!

I paled reading about Murray in this context.
    How far will this be taken?
    How can it be that personal data of suspected persons or inmates or persons under whatsoever accusal are officially provided by authorities to circulate in the web?
    This is huge. I mean, this is really a huge violation of personal rights.
    I am out of words.

Not only that you can get your lover located by his mobile phone number, you can find all kind of personal data in the web just by official public access or by pretending you needed the data from authorities? Just by typing "captcha" characters to identify you are a living person not a web robot?
    Hello????

I don't want to imagine what else we will be presented in the next weeks. This is REALLY huge.

Could it be that MJ would be profiting from some hundreds of die-hard believers not leaving a single stone unturned to UNVEIL the grey or black details of the CA jurisdiction system from that he had to suffer?
    He would have details published in the web that NOBODY before found interesting enough to even look at or that CA residents would find quite normal whereas the world would be questioning.
    He would create witnesses, speakers, activists, megaphones by that, multiplying his silenced efforts of ever getting heard.

Could it be that we will be presented all kinds of twists and knots and shadows of all kinds of systems bashing CM who could be undergoing a real horror trip?
    Are we prepared for this horror trip?
  • I know his location.........He s havin a cup of tea with Mike and tellin' him "Look dude.....I cant carry on with this little hoaxey thang anymore......Just show yourself" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> loooooooooooooooool
    The way bail works is you pay 10% of the total. That money is refunded if you are found not guilty.

So Murray would have paid only $7500 to walk free on bond. Really, it's paid by the bail bondsman who is paid back by the lawyers and the amount is added to the bill for lawyers fees. How Murray is paying lawyers fees is a good question... but I think the answer is obvious lol.

And yes Grace, once you are arrested and charged with a crime, in the US, it is considered that you no longer have any right to privacy, as this information becomes one of public record. Further, once you are convicted of a fellony in the US you lose all of your inalienable rights granted under the Bill of Rights in the constitution, including the right to vote, even after you satisfy your sentence and walk free.

Consider that for all those wrongfully and falsely convicted by our justice system. Refer to lyrics of TDCAU, yet again.
  • I wondered if this was what had happened. The thing that bugged me, was that we never saw him leaving, and no "pap" photos since.
    We saw the press conferences, the family leaving and then the legal team leaving. The live feed showed one interesting point.. after the legal team left, they zoomed in on his car which was still there. ( the white one that he arrived in)
    I would have thought that his legal team would not have left till everything was sorted out and before Dr Murray.
    Could it be that he is in protective custody in a "safe" house or something?
  • This is from Lisa Burks Forum

Outside Conrad Murray's Day in Court <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/acofsp<!-- m -->

photos from the day here on Flickr.

Murray's white vehicle, which had been parked behind the Jackson family caravan after his arrival, sped away without him in it while media further scrambled to find out where he exited the building. Never did see him go.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    If he is supposed to be in custody, how come he can go back to Houston and still practice medicine?
  • He's not in custody...he posted bail so he is a free man for the moment. He just cannot leave the country because they made him surrender his passport.