MJ writes a letter to his friend....

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in News
I posted this on the old MJKIT. I thought it was the sweetest thing...sorry if this is already posted here but I thought Id share this again with some of the newer folks...ENJOY!

mjlettercameraman.jpg
mjlettercameraman2.jpg
mjlettercameraman3.jpg

Comments

• Aww...Nice. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I posted this on the old MJKIT. I thought it was the sweetest thing...sorry if this is already posted here but I thought Id share this again with some of the newer folks...ENJOY!

mjlettercameraman.jpg
    mjlettercameraman2.jpg
    mjlettercameraman3.jpg
    lol whatever i could make out was sweet, if this guy ever wrote me a letter, he better print <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> , its funny how hes so smart but he still manages to make spelling errors <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i find it cute haha.
  • My son is not really good speller. I try helping him. But he still spell things different but is very smart. It may be a "guy" thing. LOL! Just kiddin!!
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    I posted this on the old MJKIT. I thought it was the sweetest thing...sorry if this is already posted here but I thought Id share this again with some of the newer folks...ENJOY!

mjlettercameraman.jpg
    mjlettercameraman2.jpg
    mjlettercameraman3.jpg
    lol whatever i could make out was sweet, if this guy ever wrote me a letter, he better print <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> , its funny how hes so smart but he still manages to make spelling errors <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i find it cute haha.

I translate old document in French and English quite often. This was a snap compared to that. lol I didn't see any spelling errors ?
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    I take that back - concieve spelled conceive
  • I take that back - concieve spelled conceive

HAHA!!! I mix up my "i's and "e's too!! i before e except after c!!
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    I take that back - concieve spelled conceive

Me three, haha! I always do that, I'm like 'Darnit!' haha <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • My son is not really good speller. I try helping him. But he still spell things different but is very smart. It may be a "guy" thing. LOL! Just kiddin!!
    haha <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> its ok my bf writes like hes 5 lmao maybe it is a guy thing <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I posted this on the old MJKIT. I thought it was the sweetest thing...sorry if this is already posted here but I thought Id share this again with some of the newer folks...ENJOY!

mjlettercameraman.jpg
    mjlettercameraman2.jpg
    mjlettercameraman3.jpg

I translate old document in French and English quite often. This was a snap compared to that. lol I didn't see any spelling errors ?
    hes mad then before im not necessarily saying in this letter <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> like he spelt pen as pin, on one haha <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    haha see <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> hes too cute

i do that all the time lmao
  • JACKSONGIRL » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
    My son is not really good speller. I try helping him. But he still spell things different but is very smart. It may be a "guy" thing. LOL! Just kiddin!!
    haha its ok my bf writes like hes 5 lmao maybe it is a guy thing
    ]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You think "I before e except after c" would be one of the few grammar rules that would be stuck in his head forever.. XD..and obviously why "2 plus 2 makes 4" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Aww.. Thanks for sharing! I never read that before in here.. So personal, emotional and caring. That went straight to my heart and gave me a nice warm feeling. MJ's has the greatest heart and is so amazing in spreading that heart to others. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Thank you for sharing, I haven´t seen it before... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    although I always feel a little torn when people make private things public (in this case the friend) -
    the content of this letter intimates his concerns and his caring heart.

Beautiful.

PS: I didn´t know that it is rare for him to write letters... always thought he loves to do so.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Why did midnightmlk7 post this same letter?
  • Why did midnightmlk7 post this same letter?

I posted this some time ago on the old MJKIT as well. I dont follow midnightmlk7 so I was not aware they posted it too.
  • Remember when someone on twitter said they had a mysterious package arrive at their door from "michael" with a hand written note?

Has anyone got that handwritten note to post here? Perfect opportunity to compare the handwriting.
  • !Investigators! And a heere we go...
  • Remember when someone on twitter said they had a mysterious package arrive at their door from "michael" with a hand written note?

Has anyone got that handwritten note to post here? Perfect opportunity to compare the handwriting.

I remember that.....jeez that was SO long ago!! I remember that!! Wasnt the package full of TII stuff???
  • NAKED WE COME INTO THIS WORLD AND NAKED WE SHOULD GO OUT. YIKES. THATS KINDA WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT?? OR BEING REPORTED AS HAPPENED

I remember that.....jeez that was SO long ago!! I remember that!! Wasnt the package full of TII stuff???

Yes... that one. Cant remember who it was now!!
  • Found the topic here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5035&p=79216&hilit=handwriting#p79216<!-- l -->