Ambulance leaves mj's - different view

what happened next different footage

[youtube:midrygp8]

seems two black cars follow immediately

why wait for the guys to follow in the car just get mj to hospital, they dont back out of 100 carolwood???

Comments

• with all the tourists, why isnt there more footage, a better view at the top of a bus?
  • in another thread or two or three, i wondered how, mj the two medics (in the last pic) and dr murray and the body guard could fit into the ambulance, well look at this vid, does not look like enough room, it would seem only sufficient for the injured person and the medics, what do you think? look at around 2.50sec

[youtube:ytnv9jjs]
  • if the chair is at the front of the van and not at the back with the windows does it make sense the pics?
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    they said his kids followed in the black cars behind!!
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    I read that security etc. followed in the cars behind. Can't remember where I read it though.
  • they said his kids followed in the black cars behind!!
    but why wait to get the security sorted out or the kids
    i also understand that the staff were told to go, but was that before mj left and the security?
  • i dont understand how so many pp could exit the ambulance at ucla?
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    I still don't understand why the ambulance backed out of the grounds when theres a perfectly good round-a-bout outside the front door?

michael-jackson-home-1.jpg
  • and this, looks like a professional crew

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9pd4a ... ce-de_news<!-- m -->
    how convienient would it be that someone from tmz would be going by on a tour bus? Either that or someone sold that footage to them for a large amount of money, but i've not seen that video before and i don't recall it being on their site?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    and this, looks like a professional crew

They took forever backing out the driveway, and WOW, practically run them over at the beginning of that..

Yeah, very professional crew... *heavy sarcasm* <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Haha.
  • Weird, I've never seen that footage before. For me, I can now see why they backed up so slowly. And maybe there were other vehicles in the driveway blocking access so the ambulance couldn't drive around. I just went to the house the other day...it was gorgeous. I was surprised how much of it you could see from the street. I was lucky the gardeners, or someone like that, were coming out of the gates when I was there so I could see inside a little.
  • Hmm.... I wonder what else will leak out..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    There's only ever been footage of the ambulance coming out. Surely in such a neighbourhood, someone would have noticed it going in, especially if it took the same amount of time to go in (maybe cars blocking the entrance) and especially if it was under blue lights with sirens going, considering they didn't know who they were going to pick up!! Perhaps in this case, the ambulance was already inside the compound and had been for a long time, maybe even a couple of days for rehearsals, until Michael was ready to say, "ok guys, This Is It!" (annonymous tip off to the press, fake 911 call, plant the crying lady on the corner who knows it's Michael in the ambulance, make sure the trash is out and away we go! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    The lady on the corner was a fan. They said she was there every day on that same corner. The woman that took the video from the sightseeing bus asked her if she knew what was going on. She said she didn't, she was crying and was on the phone telling someone what she saw. It is in the video from the lady from the tour bus.
    They asked the lady on the corner if it was Michael in the ambulance and she responded by nodding her head and indicating them to leave (unless i'm mistaken)
  • and this, looks like a professional crew

They took forever backing out the driveway, and WOW, practically run them over at the beginning of that..

Yeah, very professional crew... *heavy sarcasm* <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Haha.
    it did not mean the driver but the pp speaking it seems as if a professional news team - ???
  • okay just read the last few threads and the woman was a fan.
  • however my view is the same the ambulance was so big to have all those pp coming out of the back?
  • see this interesting vid about the ambulance badges and the ambulance crew

[youtube:2c8xehvt]
  • at 2.23 or about is the guy coming out of the ambulance
    [youtube:uwl9q99k]

i know we have been discussing this on other threads i will post this vid there for others to discuss.
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Well now that we know this ambulance pic is indeed fake I wonder if the ambulance that came out of the house backwards was really empty inside in the back, allowing all those people to fit? Maybe it wasn't setup like a typical ambulance, especially if it was MJ's own.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    After seeing that video came in to my mind Jermaine´s interview when he explained that MJ was called to the court when he was in the hospital/ or after being in the hospital, can´t remember the exact words now, and he needed to rush to get there on time or he would be going to jail....I cannot find that interview now but, do we know how MJ was getting to that court date? was it in a car or an ambulance?
  • do you guys remember this

Soap - what was the catch phrase
    [youtube:12gys3zq]
  • Confused you won't be after this episode of Soap

this is the story ....