Ambulance leaves mj's - different view

2»

Comments

• HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Try to pause the dailymotion video when they film in the house of MJ. Theres 2 guys with white gloves.. they were how many to help mj??? And you can see a bodyguard staying in the propriete
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    see this interesting vid about the ambulance badges and the ambulance crew

[youtube:im4nc8pd]
    Actually these are the same badges as in the video at the top of this page.
  • For those of you who haven;t seen these videos, watch them now...they are VERY interesting. They compare the ambulance video taken by the person on the tour bus, the one in this thread and the official video, the one we all know. check it out:

[youtube:1cmg8rfw]

• at 2.23 or about is the guy coming out of the ambulance
    [youtube:1kcre988]

i know we have been discussing this on other threads i will post this vid there for others to discuss.

is the guy who is coming out of the ambulance randy -which the body guard shields
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    i bought a book while out shopping yesterday,its called,michael jackson king of pop,1958-2009 by emily herbert,just because it had quite a few pictures in it,and it was only 2.99,i just looked at the first couple of pages,and noticed this........more than ten members of michaels entourage had followed the ambulance in two BMW 4X4,including his brother Randy,who had been with him when he collapsed... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i bought a book while out shopping yesterday,its called,michael jackson king of pop,1958-2009 by emily herbert,just because it had quite a few pictures in it,and it was only 2.99,i just looked at the first couple of pages,and noticed this........more than ten members of michaels entourage had followed the ambulance in two BMW 4X4,including his brother Randy,who had been with him when he collapsed... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

oh hell, i got this last week and it cost £5 in asda - i got robbed

yes that is what i was talking about at the weekend. i could not find anything on the net about it
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I got it from one of them discount book shops,some great savings...but it does seem,wierd. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just to add i also got another book,called michael jackson king of pop 1958-2009 its just full of pictures,some great ones,and it was only 99p,bargain,from the same shop. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • where is the footage of the ambulance arriving at mj's?

i cant remember any footage all i remember is the ambulance slow mo out of the gates

so the ambulance arrived within 6 minutes of the call and stayed there 43 minutes - so as ben and his crew were there - were is the footage, if your guys have a YT link - just want to have a look?

so around 12.26pm the ambulance arrives at mikes house.

i have had another look - strange cant find anything?
    thanks
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    where is the footage of the ambulance arriving at mj's?

i cant remember any footage all i remember is the ambulance slow mo out of the gates

so the ambulance arrived within 6 minutes of the call and stayed there 43 minutes - so as ben and his crew were there - were is the footage, if your guys have a YT link - just want to have a look?

thanks

Maybe there's no footage of the car arriving because the car was already there...in his garage <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • where is the footage of the ambulance arriving at mj's?

thanks

Maybe there's no footage of the car arriving because the car was already there...in his garage <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

thanks but the ambulance arriving - ben or his mate was there just strange i think
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    where is the footage of the ambulance arriving at mj's?

thanks

thanks but the ambulance arriving - ben or his mate was there just strange i think

So the two were the only ones there?...I'm thinkinf about the "That day and the other d....uhhh" of Ben Evenstad. Maybe he saw them, the day before, where it all was prepared maybe? But then...Why no footage of the amb arrivind..hm. weird
  • see this interesting vid about the ambulance badges and the ambulance crew

[youtube:2ugjhl6b]

So, let's revisit the badges in light of Zsa's ambulance 71 trip

<!-- m -->http://www.lafdgear.com/<!-- m -->

apparently you can buy badges. I'm not sure if this was researched further after this last post but the badge that the men in Michael's ambulance appear to be wearing is the same one that can be bought in the gear shop.
  • For those of you who haven;t seen these videos, watch them now...they are VERY interesting. They compare the ambulance video taken by the person on the tour bus, the one in this thread and the official video, the one we all know. check it out:

[youtube:1tggj8af]

i hope more ppl take a look and do what is asked on these videos!!..these were very <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    huggs n faith n love to all
    suzz