We Are The World 2010 For Haiti - AWESOME!

13»

Comments

• MJFOREVER wrote
    ohw and i already said i hiphop and stuff but the little rap piece doesnt really fit the song IMO but the idea of it all mixed togheter is great <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm not bashing anyone for their own personal opinion, however can I ask what it is about the rap section you don't think fits ??? PLEASE please enlighten me on that.

If opera was included would that be out of place ?

I know Michael is watching us. I believe Michael is very much alive. I guessing that Michael would be asking you the same questions I am. I don't have the nerve to question what Michael's reasons are for doing anything.

In fact, I am not a die hard fan of rap in general. The repetitive beat drives me nuts, but this piece of rap was very well constructed and I could understand each and every word being sang. In view of the lifestyle of Haiti and the fact that they themselves may be fans of rap and that the Earthquake being it was in Haiti, may have been what pushed the remake of "We Are The World" which IMO most certainly should have included any new section of musical representation to be included.

Have I made myself clear????

LOVE is LOVE, LOVE is not ripping apart something that was made in the name of LOVE.
    Get it? I say this in the most loving way.
    xoxoxo

You are clear;):P and i get your point but,
    the rap part is uhm IMO a little to rough for the song if it would be i little more soft and relaxed it would be fitting the song IMO dont get me wrong for that i love the rap part i only think its a little to rough for the song that's all(the beat is HOT:P), the part of William and kanye imo just fits the song more than that other part <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , do you understand what i try to say?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->( my english isnt that good:P)
    But i understand what you are saying and the the message of the song <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i mean who would thought to see snoop dogg, lil wyane, ll cool j, busta, dre etc in a song with mary j blige, enrique iglesias, pink, jennifer hudson, celine dione, toni baxton and you name it. That is just BEuatiful:P

BTW Janet i cant say it often enough but G DAMN she looks so much like your beautifull brother <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
  • SmileSmile Posts: 13
    it was ok..
  • It's for a good cause but they butchered a classic I mean I know nobody can sing like Michael but most of these people are using autotune on a classic song at least sing from your heart, and if you cant sing dont get on the track
    True point.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Janet looked sad & a little rough, but I do agree in split screen she & michael looked just alike! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I enjoyed this updated version. I was singing along quite happily until the rap. I don't do rapping. I realize it has to have a wide appeal but the rapping is very jarring. I liked the ending with "Haiti" being pronounced properly.
  • I almost cry when hearing it.

But what the heck is Enrique Iglesias doing there??????
    Is it that anyone can be there?

Pleeeeeeeease!

I don´t know what is his image there in the US but Spaniards may understand what I mean <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jeje Posts: 128
    i luv the old version of WATW...but the new version is very good...i am not a big
    rap fan but i did enjoy the rapping in the video...it's a different beat
    WTG
    it's all for Love...

Pleeeeeeeease!

I don´t know what is his image there in the US but Spaniards may understand what I mean <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is HOT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I almost cry when hearing it.

Pleeeeeeeease!

He is HOT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

AMEN! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ok, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    For us here he is just ridiculous, as the rest of his brothers. A posh boy with a little brain.
    A rich kid who had as many chances as he want to achieve nothing. While many capable people are big artists and never had those chances.
    But I don´t want to give more details as I don´t want to insult anyone.
    To me he is funny. Hot? weeee! Noooo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Never even saw him that way.
    But I respect your opinion. And it´s not a big deal...

Pleeeeeeeease!

Exactly know what you mean <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> My reaction was the very same!