BIG CLUE CHECK OUT THIS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    IS ANYONE ELSE HEAD SPINNING AROUND TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT..??????.......WE SEEM TO JUST KEEP GOING AROUND AND AROUND.........WHO DO WE BELIEVE...????? WHAT SHALL WE BELIEVE...??????OHHHH MY HEAD.......HURTS WITH IT ALL.......XXXXX

i just remarked the same thing in another post...it's like going yes/no all the time, so many pros and cons...and so many things pointing to what could be the biggest and most elaborate hoax of all time. or not...? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> it's like 'wag the dog', in the end you have to come to the conclusion that you can't believe anything you read or see on the regular news but only trust yourself. it's not 'who do we believe' but rather 'trust your guts'. but i feel you, it's breathtaking sometimes...
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    IS ANYONE ELSE HEAD SPINNING AROUND TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT..??????.......WE SEEM TO JUST KEEP GOING AROUND AND AROUND.........WHO DO WE BELIEVE...????? WHAT SHALL WE BELIEVE...??????OHHHH MY HEAD.......HURTS WITH IT ALL.......XXXXX

i just remarked the same thing in another post...it's like going yes/no all the time, so many pros and cons...and so many things pointing to what could be the biggest and most elaborate hoax of all time. or not...? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> it's like 'wag the dog', in the end you have to come to the conclusion that you can't believe anything you read or see on the regular news but only trust yourself. it's not 'who do we believe' but rather 'trust your guts'. but i feel you, it's breathtaking sometimes...

I know what you mean and when I feel like that, wich is at least once a day now I fall back on good old common sense and the logics of life, there are things that just dont make any sense if you think for a second how things would be done for any other actor or celebrity. Just take the 911 call when the operator hangs up. Just take for example all the odd things at the memorial, now do you think it would be logical to put a version of his song with an "S" at the end of pain or the fact that Jennifer Hudson is up there dressed in white from head to toe singing and on top of that not one word from the media about her attire. Come on now, we all know that ET and magazines love to discuss celebretie's attire's and give their 50 cents about it when they dont like it or think there is something wrong with it. Heck they just love to pick just to pick!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So please guys, rely on your common sense about every day life and the truths are all in it. We are just afraid to believe what we see with our own eyes cause it would be too simple. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I know what you mean and when I feel like that, wich is at least once a day now I fall back on good old common sense and the logics of life, there are things that just dont make any sense if you think for a second how things would be done for any other actor or celebrity. Just take the 911 call when the operator hangs up. Just take for example all the odd things at the memorial, now do you think it would be logical to put a version of his song with an "S" at the end of pain or the fact that Jennifer Hudson is up there dressed in white from head to toe singing and on top of that not one word from the media about her attire. Come on now, we all know that ET and magazines love to discuss celebretie's attire's and give their 50 cents about it when they dont like it or think there is something wrong with it. Heck they just love to pick just to pick!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So please guys, rely on your common sense about every day life and the truths are all in it. We are just afraid to believe what we see with our own eyes cause it would be too simple. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

but there is exactly the confusion. all of a sudden you have to bring people, their clothes or their appearance into some context with michael and that's confusing. apart from jennifer's white dress, i'm still asking myself how john mayer got to play his tribute in the memorial, what did he ever have to do with michael jackson apart from being a musician? personally, i never heard anything even mentioned. i mean, that guestlist alone was kinda weird to me. and his closest friends didn't even show up? i would have dropped everything to be there if i had been a personal friend. see, that's just that one event and you can go on for hours about how people acted, what they said and how and whatnot...that makes it difficult to see 'the simple things' sometimes, or even the obvious. like you can't see the forest for the trees, especially when this forum here is like a overload of info. almost dangerous to be here...

but there is exactly the confusion. all of a sudden you have to bring people, their clothes or their appearance into some context with michael and that's confusing. apart from jennifer's white dress, i'm still asking myself how john mayer got to play his tribute in the memorial, what did he ever have to do with michael jackson apart from being a musician? personally, i never heard anything even mentioned. i mean, that guestlist alone was kinda weird to me. and his closest friends didn't even show up? i would have dropped everything to be there if i had been a personal friend. see, that's just that one event and you can go on for hours about how people acted, what they said and how and whatnot...that makes it difficult to see 'the simple things' sometimes, or even the obvious. like you can't see the forest for the trees, especially when this forum here is like a overload of info. almost dangerous to be here...

Sorry... I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I simply wanted to bring up an example... something that anyone could relate to by simply looking... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • May I ask why are they holding there jackets up? What were they trying to hide?
    And all of those bodyguards!!! Where were they when Michael needed them to take him to the hospital
    which was only 5 minutes from the house but 20 of them show up at the hospital with there jackets off trying to hide what we do not no. It would be great to talk to the bodyguards that were there and it is amazing that none of them have not been on an interview or a talk show.
  • I mean why would anyone have any time to cover someone up with a jacket comin out the back of an ambulance anyway??
    I mean for goodness sake MJ in the back dying, Why be concerned bout someones privacy, whoever it is...
    MJ still lives!! 4 eva <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i dont see anyone sitting up on stretcher the guy in front of murry and the guy on the other side of strecher body movements are in sinc except for there heads. but i do see someone being concealed coming out of the ambulance.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    May I ask why are they holding there jackets up? What were they trying to hide?
    And all of those bodyguards!!! Where were they when Michael needed them to take him to the hospital
    which was only 5 minutes from the house but 20 of them show up at the hospital with there jackets off trying to hide what we do not no. It would be great to talk to the bodyguards that were there and it is amazing that none of them have not been on an interview or a talk show.

I keep posting this - I think its because there is a double, as well as MJ in the ambulance - they are either shielding the double or MJ, depending who is on the trolley - the probably did a switch in the hospital.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Whoever is stepping out of the ambulance has their arm up & looks to be holding hat (possibly fedora) on their head, how many people wear fedoras in MJ's entourage??

And here is MJ supposidly being wheeled on gurney DOA or near dead, coming out of ambulance & WHO would care if their hat was even on their head??

Do we know who road in the ambulance that day??
  • May I ask why are they holding there jackets up? What were they trying to hide?

I keep posting this - I think its because there is a double, as well as MJ in the ambulance - they are either shielding the double or MJ, depending who is on the trolley - the probably did a switch in the hospital.

I think that too.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Whoever is stepping out of the ambulance has their arm up & looks to be holding hat (possibly fedora) on their head, how many people wear fedoras in MJ's entourage??

And here is MJ supposidly being wheeled on gurney DOA or near dead, coming out of ambulance & WHO would care if their hat was even on their head??

exactly. all we ever saw of that was the fake picture of mj in the ambulance. switch in the hospital sounds reasonable to me, too.

(btw, love your signature gif. that was just too funny, how they all played shopping with michael. especially the glove bit: 'oh, i gotta put my glove on' - 'but michael, then people gonna know it's you!' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • MJLOVER32 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I mean why would anyone have any time to cover someone up with a jacket comin out the back of an ambulance anyway??
    I mean for goodness sake MJ in the back dying, Why be concerned bout someones privacy, whoever it is...
    MJ still lives!! 4 eva

Exactly!!! That was the same thing I was thinking!! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170

exactly. all we ever saw of that was the fake picture of mj in the ambulance. switch in the hospital sounds reasonable to me, too.

(btw, love your signature gif. that was just too funny, how they all played shopping with michael. especially the glove bit: 'oh, i gotta put my glove on' - 'but michael, then people gonna know it's you!' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I love the fact its a yellow plastic glove, & I love how proud he shows off his favorite gum, I'm thinking maybe its 'Big Red' gum...you can tell he had good time making those shopping videos..he seems so happy, bless his sweet heart!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here is another footage from that video to me this is REAL michael is getting up from the strecher believe it or not its true .

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES .

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eJtRCVaaM<!-- m -->
  • TWO AMBULANCES AT MICHAEL HOUSE THE ONE THAT PULLED OUT WAS MJ DUMMY AND THE GUY WHO IS BEING SEEN COMING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE IS JERMAINE HE HAS THE SAME EXACT SHIRT ON WHEN HE MADE HIS STATMENT TO THE WORLD THAT HIS BROTHER HAD JUST PASS NOW FOLLOW ME ON THIS WHILE THE MEDIA WAS ALL OVER THIS. MJ GOT INTO THE SECOND AMBULANCE AND WENT TO A SECLUDED PLACE UNTILL IT WAS CLEAR PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT I BELIVE THATS HOW IT HAPPENED SO FROM THE VERY START IT WAS PLANNED. FOR MJ TO FAKE HIS DEATH THAT IS WHO IS BEHIND THE JACKET IS JERMAINE SAME WHITE SHIRT SEE FOR YOURSELF. JERMAINE WAS RIDING IN THE FIRST A MBULANCE THATS WHY THIS GUY COULD NOT SHOW HIS FACE GETTING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I BELIVE THIS IS HOW IT HAPPEN. STARLIGHT777 LOVES MJ
    You got a link with that statement, hehe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJLive2010 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 am

Here is another footage from that video to me this is REAL michael is getting up from the strecher believe it or not its true .

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES .

Yeah, I saw it. You can kind of see someone moving. But in that format it is somewhat hard to tell. It's interesting why the guy with the jacket is standing there still trying to cover. He looks like he is taking off the jacket but just halfway. Don't make sense to me REALLY why you would do that anyway especially if this is an emergency situation.
    MJLive2010 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 am

Here is another footage from that video to me this is REAL michael is getting up from the strecher believe it or not its true .

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES .

Yeah, I saw it. You can kind of see someone moving. But in that format it is somewhat hard to tell. It's interesting why the guy with the jacket is standing there still trying to cover. He looks like he is taking off the jacket but just halfway. Don't make sense to me REALLY why you would do that anyway especially if this is an emergency situation.

Yes I admit it does look like someone rises and then goes right back down... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Wanting to be objective, I wonder if it is possible to trick a vid like that... Does anyone here know? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I love the fact its a yellow plastic glove, & I love how proud he shows off his favorite gum, I'm thinking maybe its 'Big Red' gum...you can tell he had good time making those shopping videos..he seems so happy, bless his sweet heart!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah, he did like a mini-commercial there: 'not just red. big red!' that was funny. i think he really had a ball that nite. good to see he had himself some plain ol' fun, still.
    TWO AMBULANCES AT MICHAEL HOUSE THE ONE THAT PULLED OUT WAS MJ DUMMY AND THE GUY WHO IS BEING SEEN COMING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE IS JERMAINE HE HAS THE SAME EXACT SHIRT ON WHEN HE MADE HIS STATMENT TO THE WORLD THAT HIS BROTHER HAD JUST PASS NOW FOLLOW ME ON THIS WHILE THE MEDIA WAS ALL OVER THIS. MJ GOT INTO THE SECOND AMBULANCE AND WENT TO A SECLUDED PLACE UNTILL IT WAS CLEAR PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT I BELIVE THATS HOW IT HAPPENED SO FROM THE VERY START IT WAS PLANNED. FOR MJ TO FAKE HIS DEATH THAT IS WHO IS BEHIND THE JACKET IS JERMAINE SAME WHITE SHIRT SEE FOR YOURSELF. JERMAINE WAS RIDING IN THE FIRST A MBULANCE THATS WHY THIS GUY COULD NOT SHOW HIS FACE GETTING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I BELIVE THIS IS HOW IT HAPPEN. STARLIGHT777 LOVES MJ
    You got a link with that statement, hehe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

didn't jermaine say he was 'in his car' or something when he heard the news? so he could have been there already? and probably set up the statement for later? interesting and all the while possible...again... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i noticed the same shirt as well. it is the same that michael was wearing in a rehearsal (white over the red), someone made a thorough comparison already. i was also wondering why he would wear it (like it's not bad enough your brother is dead, you gotta put on his shirt, too?) and if it is michael's shirt or if they both just have the same. if it's michael's shirt, how did jermaine get it?
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    WHY ARE THE BODY GUARDS COVERING HIM WITH THERE JACKETS? WHEN HE GOT BURNED DOING THAT PEPSI COMMERICAL THEY HAD PICTURES OF HIM. GREAT PICTURES AT THAT. THOSE BURNS COULD HAVE KILLED HIM BUT THEY HAD PICTURES AND NO ONE WAS HOLDING UP JACKETS IN THE AIR. THAT MOMENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT SAVING HIS LIFE NOT HIDING HIS FACE! HOW COULD THEY THINK TO DO THAT AT THAT TIME. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF THE HOSPITAL IS 5 MINUTES FROM THE HOSPITAL AND I WAS VERY ILL I HOPE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND IF AN AMBULANCE DOES COME I HOPE THEY DO NOT SPEND AN HOUR TRYING TO REVIVE ME. JUST TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!
  • doubleohdoubleoh Posts: 4
    That's the same guy in blue that we saw inside the gates when the ambulance was at MJ's house. Looks like MJ to me, too.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is what i find wierd about this ambulance picture:

The trolley is being wheeled out and Dr Murray is walking alongside it and everyone is covering up the trolley with their jackets...

then a guy gets out the back of the ambulance and one guy covers him with a jacket. WHY? Who is the guy getting out of the ambulance and why would he need covering????

UCLA_neu_gif.gif
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    <!-- m -->http://moonbasealien.com/Pics/UCLA_neu_gif.gif<!-- m -->

I feel the person getting out of the ambulance is Michael why would he be protected and covered up it just does not make sense you woudnt want to protect the medics only a person highly well known or a person that is very ill and the person coming out of the ambulance does not look ill to me
    by the way i have not noticed this person before may be he was right in front of us all the time
    plus the person looks quite tall and he is shielding his face and doesnt he look like he is wearing similar clothes to the person that jumped out of the coroners van in the tunnel and sliped in through that door then the video was hastly declared fake. what do you think or am I mad
    <!-- m -->http://moonbasealien.com/Pics/UCLA_neu_gif.gif<!-- m -->

in this clip you can see the person a sec longer