BIG CLUE CHECK OUT THIS

13»

Comments

• iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    Look closer that ponytail person also has on red lipstick and shades too. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Ehh I'm sorry, but where do you saw the ponytail person? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Look closer that ponytail person also has on red lipstick and shades too. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Ehh I'm sorry, but where do you saw the ponytail person? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    l
    the pony tailed person lift his head up from the trolly
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    just been watching that clip and the more i think about it where on earth could this person have been hiding who's coming out of the back when the photo was taken of the inside with him on the trolley showing the tiny inside or limited space with already 2 paramedics in there??

have you ever thought the actual trolley could be empty what there wheeling in!! and this is the real MJ jumping out of the back fit as a fiddle.. hense the hiding with all the jackets of the trolley!!

food for thought!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

cos i certainly don't see anyobody sitting up on it.. no matter how many times i watch it!!
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    WHY ARE THE BODY GUARDS COVERING HIM WITH THERE JACKETS? WHEN HE GOT BURNED DOING THAT PEPSI COMMERICAL THEY HAD PICTURES OF HIM. GREAT PICTURES AT THAT. THOSE BURNS COULD HAVE KILLED HIM BUT THEY HAD PICTURES AND NO ONE WAS HOLDING UP JACKETS IN THE AIR. THAT MOMENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT SAVING HIS LIFE NOT HIDING HIS FACE! HOW COULD THEY THINK TO DO THAT AT THAT TIME. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF THE HOSPITAL IS 5 MINUTES FROM THE HOSPITAL AND I WAS VERY ILL I HOPE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND IF AN AMBULANCE DOES COME I HOPE THEY DO NOT SPEND AN HOUR TRYING TO REVIVE ME. JUST TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!
    THe body guards are there to advocate for Michael. The paramedics are taking care of him, and the body guards are not going to be providing medical care. I would hope if I were in Michael's situation, that the body guards that I trusted would make sure they did their job.
    And people don't realize the job of paramedics. In a cardiac arrest situation, you should always spend time getting everything set up. Early CPR and defibrillation gives the patient the best possible outcome, and that has been proven over and over again. It would be irresponsible and it poor patient care to just grab them and run to the hospital. In this case, the medics worked the patient for the alotted time before they would presume death. However, Murray insisted the continue, and that is why they spent so long on scene.