Branca was NEVER rehired

peterpanswendypeterpanswendy Posts: 94
edited January 1970 in News
According to MJHOAXLIVE who spoke with Brian Oxman today, Branca was never rehired and Michael would never do anything like that, here is the link where you can read the letter that Branca was fired and never meant to be hired again. I don't know anymore details besides that, but Hasil and Twiggy want this letter to get around.

Here is the link to the letter: <!-- m -->http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NiWiL9dw-Po/S ... letter.jpg<!-- m -->

the link to Twiggy's blog: <!-- m -->http://www.mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com<!-- m -->

Direct any questions there because unfortunately I can't answer

XOXO

Comments

• that's right and that's why I know that he is a snake. I believe he and other SONY execs infinitely plans to take control of Michael's music catalogs and the courts aren't willing nor interested in doing anything about it. Branca should not have any kind of interest over Michael's estate, much less be executor over it. His ass should be in jail. That is suicide for Michael's interest. He, Matolla, and Tohme Tohme, in my opinion, are made up of the same fabric. And McClain, what can I say. I see what they are planning as if they'd drawn a map to it. The will is bogus. They are crooks. I am sure that they had been (and likely still are) living large at Michael's expense for a long time before this ever came to light. SONY is shyster! These mobsters need to be taken down. I can understand why Michael had to get away from them. They were bleeding him dry and trying to make him think he was broke on his own accord. They disrespected Michael's authority and was given the go ahead by the courts failing to remedy the situation. I have no respect for any of them.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    With the Oxman bombshell regarding the ambulance photo and now this news of John Branca! All I can say is Praise Jesus! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have been praying to God this week that he would bring to light all involved in the horrible plot against our beloved MJ! I know that God hears my prayers! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I do wonder about a document that Branca and McClain presented in court against Katherine Jackson. The document that gave the Jackson Estate control over MJ's affairs. I believe I read this letter was written eight days before MJ's supposed death on June 25th. I have always wondered about the validity of that document. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> well it look like the s@%t about to hit the fan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This letter was written from a law firm in Aventura, Fl. Did the firing take place while MJ was friends with Malnik? There was also a problem with that friendship from what I remember. MJ thought Malnik was in on taking the Beatles catalog from him along w/ Motola. What a tangled web he weaved with all these mobsters!! They took advantage of his niceness. The more I read things like this - the more Ibfeel Sony is behind most of this. And I think MJ is playing them all behind the scenes or he has been forced to do this by them. Just my thoughts. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I think it's all going to be blown out of the water soon.
  • that's right and that's why I know that he is a snake. I believe he and other SONY execs infinitely plans to take control of Michael's music catalogs and the courts aren't willing nor interested in doing anything about it. Branca should not have any kind of interest over Michael's estate, much less be executor over it. His ass should be in jail. That is suicide for Michael's interest. He, Matolla, and Tohme Tohme, in my opinion, are made up of the same fabric. And McClain, what can I say. I see what they are planning as if they'd drawn a map to it. The will is bogus. They are crooks. I am sure that they had been (and likely still are) living large at Michael's expense for a long time before this ever came to light. SONY is shyster! These mobsters need to be taken down. I can understand why Michael had to get away from them. They were bleeding him dry and trying to make him think he was broke on his own accord. They disrespected Michael's authority and was given the go ahead by the courts failing to remedy the situation. I have no respect for any of them.

Amen!
  • This letter was written from a law firm in Aventura, Fl. Did the firing take place while MJ was friends with Malnik? There was also a problem with that friendship from what I remember. MJ thought Malnik was in on taking the Beatles catalog from him along w/ Motola. What a tangled web he weaved with all these mobsters!! They took advantage of his niceness. The more I read things like this - the more Ibfeel Sony is behind most of this. And I think MJ is playing them all behind the scenes or he has been forced to do this by them. Just my thoughts. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I think it's all going to be blown out of the water soon.

Randy Jackson is also implicated in this, i believe.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No one hand delivers a letter like that. A letter of that nature would need to be sent certified mail with delivery confirmation and signature required. Even if it's to the occupant of the desk right next to you. Period.

Else it's not legal and the simple defense is "I didn't get it", making the contents not applicable by law.

Look deeper. This is another punk by Michael, except this time, some of US got punked.

LOOK DEEPER.
  • Where is the PROOF Branca wasn't rehired??? Termination letter dated 2003, who can prove with documents, that Branca wasn't infact rehired when he says he was?? Were you all in the court room when a judge deemed Branca appropriate to be the executor of MJ's estate?? well neither was I! So where is the proof??
  • Apart from the media-bashing that seems an obvious consequnce of the hoax, the other purposes are quite blurry at the time.........

We have the Jacksons blaming Branca and DiLeo for helping/using Murray as an instrument to execute MJ's killing.....

The thing that baffles me is that if all of this is part of the script......Then why would these 2 (Branca and DiLeo) , who are supposedly with MJ on this hoax, risk defaming themselves simply because Michael wants to carry out a hoax? Whats in it for thm apart from money?? I dunno if Branca is part of this but DiLeo SURE is.....He has to be part of this hoax....without hm this would be incomplete.

But thats the question......Why risk being portayed as criminals/puppet masters in the eyes of the public just for the sake of Micahel's novel endeavour?

They arent THAT UNSELFISH ARE THEY?
  • No one hand delivers a letter like that. A letter of that nature would need to be sent certified mail with delivery confirmation and signature required. Even if it's to the occupant of the desk right next to you. Period.

Else it's not legal and the simple defense is "I didn't get it", making the contents not applicable by law.

Look deeper. This is another punk by Michael, except this time, some of US got punked.

LOOK DEEPER.
    why to you make these comments, with respect you can terminate a retainer - by just sending a letter by hand delivery - why do you make these comments - you are wrong
  • Where is the PROOF Branca wasn't rehired??? Termination letter dated 2003, who can prove with documents, that Branca wasn't infact rehired when he says he was?? Were you all in the court room when a judge deemed Branca appropriate to be the executor of MJ's estate?? well neither was I! So where is the proof??
    exactly

if the will was invalid the beneficiaries would have fought for a declaration to that effect, it would be in their interests, they did not pursue it - why?
  • how does his fit in with the hoax

a non hoax believer would say that if mj is alive and well, then he would not let the scum bags take the money - just playing devils advocate.
  • [youtube:3qy8fpyu]

[youtube:3qy8fpyu]

[youtube:3qy8fpyu]
  • above vids disabled?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- m -->http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

Please read this link, maybe many of you already know.
    They say very interesting things like John Branca and Tommy Mottola, stole Michael diverting money to offshore accounts in the Caribbean. If this is true, as Michael would hire another to this man, besides knowing that it is close to Mottola? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/

Please read this link, maybe many of you already know.
    They say very interesting things like John Branca and Tommy Mottola, stole Michael diverting money to offshore accounts in the Caribbean. If this is true, as Michael would hire another to this man, besides knowing that it is close to Mottola? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

look i am only playing devils advocate - nothing more - thinking out of the box throws things up ---

but if (lets hope) that this is a hoax why didnt mike get his house in order with a subsquent will?
  • why leave his family in such a position - there is no control

the family do not have the equipment to fight

they have lost control

they are puppets

they have to bow to these pp - mike would not have wanted this - so if a hoax why not prepare?
  • I'm still convinced it's a hoax, and i'm more convinced that MJ did infact re hire Branca , I'm thinking i don't like Joe or Oxman and they're allways the ones to kick up a stink...Like with the ambu-pic (soory bit off topic but it's to make a point sorta) not even few weeks ago we hear Joe is going to sue those who published the ambu-pic (violation of privacy and all that) yet now we have Oxman who is Joe's lawyer, saying the pic is fake...He's kind of taken away Joe's only do-able lawsuit with saying stuff like that is'nt he? Like if the pic is fake , Joe can't sue for violation of privacy , can he??
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Where is the PROOF Branca wasn't rehired??? Termination letter dated 2003, who can prove with documents, that Branca wasn't infact rehired when he says he was?? Were you all in the court room when a judge deemed Branca appropriate to be the executor of MJ's estate?? well neither was I! So where is the proof??
    exactly

if the will was invalid the beneficiaries would have fought for a declaration to that effect, it would be in their interests, they did not pursue it - why?

I was under the impression that Katherine didn't contest the wil because of the stipulation with any contestation the heir would not receive anything.
  • well she must have a weak case or rubbish lawyers
  • above vids disabled?
    No, you just have to click a second time to watch on youtube. Embedding has been disabled is all. Which I did not notice when I originally posted them. Not really a big deal actually though just click the thing that says watch on youtube that comes up.
  • LA Times Article about the "legal mess" after June 25 th 2009 quotes his then attorney MacMillian that it might be possible that MJ rehired John Branca at June 17th.

<!-- m -->http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jul/01 ... son-legal1<!-- m -->

(read all three pages!)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The truth I'm a little confused, maybe this is a way to expose people who want to do harm to Michael, and who better than your family to help remember what he said La Toya of a conspiracy. And if someone really would have wanted to kill him? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • but to lose control of your money
  • The truth I'm a little confused, maybe this is a way to expose people who want to do harm to Michael, and who better than your family to help remember what he said La Toya of a conspiracy. And if someone really would have wanted to kill him? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yeah, agree. Quite plausible!