Branca was NEVER rehired

124»

Comments

• maybe this is all part of the plan. Maybe the fact that Branca kept refusing to hand over the 2002 will, whilst MJ was "alive", MJ wanted to bring it out to the open? And once, MJ returns he won't have to worry about it anymore and everyone will know that Branca is just plain deceptive? IDK, just throwing it out there . . . .
  • mike could have made a subsequent will - nothing has come up - so the last one stands

he could have done that at any time - there was nothing to stop him - even the retention of the 2002 will.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Pagu well, it shows that Michael did not contract these lawyers, and who acted in very bad faith. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • PaguPagu Posts: 2
    Pagu well, it shows that Michael did not contract these lawyers, and who acted in very bad faith. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Yes. Let's see what happens. But I still have doubts about Joe. Does he really is part of the hoax? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> How does he know so many things with so many details about how Branca is in the document the link I posted? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> This is still strange to me. I'm so confused. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, I think we have to keep an eye on everything that is said about all this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • if Branca wasn't rehired.. and as that is not ex or co-trustee of the will. and Berry siegel didnt want to do it no more after august 26 2003...
    that means only John McClain is a trustee of the will, insurance trust and MJ family trust......
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Thanks for clearing it up guys. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->