Who was "missing" from the funeral? (not incl. MJ)

LucyLocketLucyLocket Posts: 203
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
I just wonder why he (E'Casanova) wasn't at the funeral... but then again, alot of people weren't there that should of been...

Maybe HiMichael is on to something. This quote is from a thread about E'Casanova. Can we come up with a list of people that we think should have been at the funeral but were not? Maybe we can find some sort of pattern or common point.

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Diana Ross definitely should have been there.
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    i didn't see at the funeral : his first Girlfriend (don't know the name)
    Eddie Murphy
    Liza Minelli
    Diana Ross!

hmmm who else??? I have to think about it...
  • the first girlfriend do you mean tatum Oneal,was quincy jones there
  • John Branca.
  • Now, I could be mistaken (they may have been there and I didn't see them)...

- Brooke Shields (although she was at the Memorial Service and looked genuinely sad)
    - Stevie Wonder
    - Liza Manelli
    - Madonna
  • JoannaJoanna Posts: 23
    Daid Guest
    Mark Lester
  • Now, I could be mistaken (they may have been there and I didn't see them)...

- Brooke Shields (although she was at the Memorial Service and looked genuinely sad)
    - Stevie Wonder
    - Liza Manelli
    - Madonna

I disagree with Madonna, have you seen how she's milking mj's "death" lately? check here new music video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> shows someone looking like acting like and dancing like michael jackson

But maybe David Blaine was he at the funeral/memorial?
  • what about the ed hardy designer
    who is said to have bought mj's house
    kids are alledgedly to have slept overs there

christian audigier ( is that spelled correctly?)
  • @misszib007

you are so right about Madonna

found this

please read

<!-- m -->http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191<!-- m -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Lou ferrigno...he always has such warm and funny friendship stories of MJ and I dont recall seeing him there...or did I??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    Macauley Culkin.. at memorial not funeral
  • sorry, but i can remember have seeing him somewhere in the backrows
    when lisa marie presley arrived - he was there with a girlfriend
    sorry, but i can remember have seeing him somewhere in the backrows
    when lisa marie presley arrived - he was there with a girlfriend

i thought we was talking about the big thing he had at staples!! sorry my bad.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    lional richie!!

his daughter an paris were inseperable i believe!!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Now we have to find out why they weren't there.
  • mj is nicole richies godfather
    hasn't elton john got something to do with Michael!! or did i imagine that 1.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Brett Ratner <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I do not remember I saw him...
    yea, Stevie Wonder....
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    bee Gees they should have been there david guest lou fereno Diana ross they were the ones that stood out for me
  • Brett Ratner <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I do not remember I saw him...
    yea, Stevie Wonder....
    Brett Ratner yeah I was going to add him...They were good friends, if not best friends? Where was he? Hmmm
  • Daid Guest
    Mark Lester

They certainly were not Michael's friends or ever was!
    Just to name a few <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Yes! I really think it may be significant!
    Now we have to find out why they weren't there.
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Brett Ratner <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I do not remember I saw him...
    yea, Stevie Wonder....
    Brett Ratner yeah I was going to add him...They were good friends, if not best friends? Where was he? Hmmm
    Brett Ratner shouldn't have been there anyway.

I don't think Michael considered him a close friend after Brett introduced him to the possibly Mob-connected and shady Al Malnik. When Michael stayed at Malnik's home with his kids, Al's wife Nancy, and the Malnik children earlier in the 2000s, Tommy Mottola reportedly called the residence to speak with him, which allegedly freaked Michael out big time for obvious reasons (think Sony, racism, and The Devil).

Michael also didn't consider Madonna a close friend, and he seemed to have gotten over all of the "famous" women he dated or married in his younger days, including Tatum, Brooke, and Lisa Marie.

Many people don't realize how focused and resilient Michael was, which gave him an excellent ability to look ahead and move on with his life. I know that shocked the sh*t out of Lisa Marie, who seemed to believe he would be pining for her forever. Boy, did she learn a lesson...
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    What's about Tina Turner? She was in the '80 a friend of him, well that's 20-30 years ago...
    DaveDave was there am i right?
    Yes and i found it odd too that Lionel Richie and Diana Ross wasn't at his funeral!
  • Macauley Culkin.. at memorial not funeral
    He was at the funeral sat at the back on the left (quite near the moving tree and the garbage bins!)) I did not however see him at the memorial.