Who was "missing" from the funeral? (not incl. MJ)

Comments

• What also got me wondering was apart from the celebrities which their lack of attendance, some of which can sometimes be explained, he had a falling out with Quincy Jones some years back and he didn't much like Maddonna but Michaels family was big so why were there not many family members at the funeral? All his Brothers have families and what about Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Neices, Nephews etc? There were more family members at my Uncles funeral last year and we are a very small family. It is only polite to attend and show your respects to any member of your family and Michael was very much loved by his Neices and Nephews and most of them are now adults. It just seems to me like the Jacksons just rounded up and invited as many celebrities as they could for "the show" and to make it believable. I dont think many are in on the hoax but that doesn't mean the celebrities that didn't attend do not suspect anything-we do and we are not in showbiz! If you suspect he has hoaxed his death wouldn't that make you a hypocrite if you attended a funeral?
    But what is really puzzling me is-where was ALL MJs family? -it is much bigger than what we saw at the funeral.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    Audigier and his wife were there..I saw their signatures on the "presence book"
  • I just wonder why he (E'Casanova) wasn't at the funeral... but then again, alot of people weren't there that should of been...

Maybe HiMichael is on to something. This quote is from a thread about E'Casanova. Can we come up with a list of people that we think should have been at the funeral but were not? Maybe we can find some sort of pattern or common point.

I was read in somewhere which i can´t remember now that the E´Casanova´s manager was at the funeral, but E´Cas no, very weird right?
  • BrillyBrilly Posts: 75
    I just wonder why he (E'Casanova) wasn't at the funeral... but then again, alot of people weren't there that should of been...

because he was in the coffin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    sorry i'm kidding you <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • got this from wikipedia:

Debbie Rowe, Jackson's ex-wife and mother of two of his three children, hoping not to be a distraction, did not attend the funeral; nor did his first wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Macaulay Culkin, Elizabeth Taylor and Diana Ross, three of Jackson's closest friends, as well as Elisha Jackson Duphrey, Ivonne Duphrey (Michael Jackson's cousins) also did not attend.
  • got this from wikipedia:

Debbie Rowe, Jackson's ex-wife and mother of two of his three children, hoping not to be a distraction, did not attend the funeral; nor did his first wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Macaulay Culkin, Elizabeth Taylor and Diana Ross, three of Jackson's closest friends, as well as Elisha Jackson Duphrey, Ivonne Duphrey (Michael Jackson's cousins) also did not attend.
    This sounds like the people who were missing from the Memorial.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    got this from wikipedia:

this is where i got confused!! its the other way round..
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    was john landis there?
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    Rebbie, i didnt see rebbie! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    christian audigier ( is that spelled correctly?)

Absolutly not, this man claims to be MJ's friend but he paid "his friend" to come at his birthday party.
    Do you pay a friend to come to your party ? No !
    So, he def not have his place to a funeral <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    What about Stan Wilson? He worked on Ghosts and other projects with MJ? Keep the Faith!
  • i didn't see at the funeral : his first Girlfriend (don't know the name)
    Eddie Murphy
    Liza Minelli
    Diana Ross!

hmmm who else??? I have to think about it...
    was chris tucker there, he should have been there they were very close and Michael loved him, and we all know how much chris loved Michael , and the name you are looking for is Stephanie mills <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Uri Geller "was" also a friend but he was not at the funeral...hmm, I know they are no friends more...but why was Uri not at the funeral?
  • Now, I could be mistaken (they may have been there and I didn't see them)...

- Brooke Shields (although she was at the Memorial Service and looked genuinely sad)
    - Stevie Wonder
    - Liza Manelli
    - Madonna

I agree for every body, but not for Madonna !!

My list!
    * brooke
    *Stevie
    *Lisa Minelli
    * LISA MARY PRESLEY ! !
    * His guitarist ( a blond lady ) (= Tii)
    *his secret love
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Tyne Stecklein - the blonde dancer, was at the Memorial, but was not at the funeral. Not seen in the group photo of the "ushers" at the funeral.

Jennifer-Hudson-at-the-Mi-006.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/ju ... al-tribute<!-- m -->

file.php?id=2613

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4456<!-- l -->
  • what about the osmonds
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    i didn't see at the funeral : his first Girlfriend (don't know the name)
    Eddie Murphy
    Liza Minelli
    Diana Ross!

hmmm who else??? I have to think about it...
    chris tucker?
    im sure he shuould have been there those two were like buddies man they loved eachother, i know chris loves michael and always imitated him for that reason im sure if asked he def would have been there for his friend
  • chris was there with his girlfriend
  • Maybe i don't see them, but the Jackson family is very big...i saw the brothers and Janet and LaToja at the funeral...Rebbie also at the memorial, but where are the wifes and friends of them ? And all the nephews ? There are so much....i don't see the 3T and the other kids...sorry, i don't know them all...Jafaar and all...has you see them ? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • jermaine's wife was at the back for some reason.
  • Yes, you are right, Jermains wife was everywhere...starting at the UCLA..... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But all the other ?
    The family is at wikipedia 26 persons without the wifes, girlfriend and boyfriends from the children.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_family<!-- m -->
    There are not enough seats at the funerals if all of them where there and the freinds and businesspartner.
  • I don´t think so, but, wasn´t Steven Spielberg supossed to be such a good friend of him?

Were Quincy Jones there?
    And L Richie?
  • Jennifer Batten <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    why janet was sitting alone in the left side of chairs and katerine, joe, latoya and the kids on the other side?
  • Macauley Culkin.. at memorial not funeral
    He was at the funeral sat at the back on the left (quite near the moving tree and the garbage bins!)) I did not however see him at the memorial.

Yep i saw him right at the very back with his GF

I didnt see Quincy Jones or alot of the others you posted there. David Guest as well...was he still a friend?

I think we need to start identifying everyone that was and wasnt there!!!