Re: Wedding picture?

2»

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Michael really knows how to hold and hug a woman. He could teach a class <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And boy is it needed.

Imagine having Michael as the best man at your wedding, and he is there looking fine and holding you and kissin you... and then you realise that you married the bald guy with glasses. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    lmfaooooooooooooooooo, omg the way you put that, id be like dude give michael the ring <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or better yet your staring at your husband to be and the priest is like Stephanie do you take ______ to be your husband .... uh ... uh .... uhhhhhhh, looks over at Michael " OH YES I DOO BABY" oh did you mean this guy PFFTT hell no Mikey come here baby <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Oh yeahhhhh, gurl, I like the way you think!
  • Michael really knows how to hold and hug a woman. He could teach a class <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And boy is it needed.

Imagine having Michael as the best man at your wedding, and he is there looking fine and holding you and kissin you... and then you realise that you married the bald guy with glasses. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael really knows how to hold and hug a woman. He could teach a class <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And boy is it needed.

lmfaooooooooooooooooo, omg the way you put that, id be like dude give michael the ring <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or better yet your staring at your husband to be and the priest is like Stephanie do you take ______ to be your husband .... uh ... uh .... uhhhhhhh, looks over at Michael " OH YES I DOO BABY" oh did you mean this guy PFFTT hell no Mikey come here baby <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Oh yeahhhhh, gurl, I like the way you think!
    LOL why thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

AHhahhahahah!!!! DancingTheDream you made my day!