DID MICHAEL HAVE A CELL PHONE?????????????

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
PHONE LINES HAVE BECOME EXTINCT.
WHY WOULD MICHAEL CUT THE PHONE LINES?
WHY WAS THE PHONE LINES EVEN CONNECTED WHEN YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE THAT YOU CAN USE AND
TAKE ANYWHERE.
QUESTION IS DID MICHAEL JACKSON OWN A CELL PHONE?
I DO NOT SEE HOW HE COULD HAVE NOT OWNED ONE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS CHILDREN!!!!

Comments

• If he knows where his children are, he wouldn't need a cell. I personally can't stand the things. To me, I think they cause more trouble then they are worth. Like Cancer, Tumors, Broken Family thru divorce and here comes obnoxious ring tones. Now I see that, there are pictures posted with him on a cell phone.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    I read somewhere he didn't have a landline due to the possibility the calls could be intercepted but I think its easier to intercept a cell phone so I don't know why he would have one of them.
  • Go to The Category called "Pictures Of Michael" that is present in this very forum.....

Ther you will find a picture of michael with a cell phone under the thread title "Proof that MJ had a cell phone".
  • why wouldnt he have a cell phone??
    Both my parents have one *they dont really know how it works but oke* <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am not sure if MJ had a cell. One youtube video shows him buying books and phoning from someone elses phone. I think is in Uri geller´s video....i´ll try to find it.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    He had a Laptop computer, I cant imagine him not having a cellphone. He prbly had landline phone too, intercom thru out the house, cameras & hi tech security camera set up, why wouldnt he have cellphone?? He wasnt a stuck in the past hermit, OMG he loved the technology of stuff, he prbly has the most up dated version of all those 'big boy toys', as I call them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I remember them saying he had lots of different pairs of glasses laying around the house, couple of pairs in every room, prbly the same with cell phone, prbly lots of them laying around, some hooked up some not, maybe times he carried one with him & times he didnt.
  • I am not sure if MJ had a cell. One youtube video shows him buying books and phoning from someone elses phone. I think is in Uri geller´s video....i´ll try to find it.
    he called me the previous night and we talked all night long. so guess he was running out of credit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He had a Laptop computer, I cant imagine him not having a cellphone. He prbly had landline phone too, intercom thru out the house, cameras & hi tech security camera set up, why wouldnt he have cellphone?? He wasnt a stuck in the past hermit, OMG he loved the technology of stuff, he prbly has the most up dated version of all those 'big boy toys', as I call them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I remember them saying he had lots of different pairs of glasses laying around the house, couple of pairs in every room, prbly the same with cell phone, prbly lots of them laying around, some hooked up some not, maybe times he carried one with him & times he didnt.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Ofcourse he has, He's very up to date with new technology. Why wouldn't he? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • As for the past - I'm sure I read in Aphrodite Jones' book Michael Jackson Conspiracy that Tom Mesereau proved during the trial that Mike did not own a cell phone.
  • I read that Mike was always losing his cellphones. He was notorious for that.
  • *Mo*, I find it amazing that a lawyer could prove a negative in a court of law. How can someone prove that they don't have something such as a cell phone. One can buy "Pay As You Go" cell phones which don't require any ID at the point of purchase.
  • There are plenty of video's and photos out there where Michael is speaking on a cellphone.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    agreed: mike was/is (???) a total tech freak. he always said how much he is interested in anything new and innovative, gadgets, electronics and whatnot.

not only do i believe he had a cell, it was most probably state of the art, too.

but the question is not 'did he have a cell phone?' but rather: where is it now??? who has it??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> hmmm...
  • @tabloidburn
    Agreed! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    DancingtheDream had some pretty nice pics of Mikey on the phone <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And maybe if he did have a phone it's turned off or could one of the kids have it??? Sorry jusst throwing stuff out there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • In the crime scene photos there is a phone on the bedside table so obviously there was a phone in that room.
    293hkkx.jpg
    In the crime scene photos there is a phone on the bedside table so obviously there was a phone in that room.
    293hkkx.jpg

could be just intercom. just cuz you see a phone, don't mean it's working outside the house or even at all. could have just been unplugged, cable broken, whatever. did anybody check if that phone was working? testimony on this phone anywhere? lapd, anyone? any phone records, calls made from this phone recently or at any time? no? then it's a pretty worthless detail if noone officially makes a statement on it, functionwise.
    I am not sure if MJ had a cell. One youtube video shows him buying books and phoning from someone elses phone. I think is in Uri geller´s video....i´ll try to find it.
    he called me the previous night and we talked all night long. so guess he was running out of credit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I didn´t get that joke <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Off topic:
    Each time I get to see the pic of the room I am more awared that is a joke. The scenario is so bizarre that makes perfect junk tabloid sales.
  • I have lots of pics of MJ on the phone on this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3948<!-- l -->
    Off topic:
    Each time I get to see the pic of the room I am more awared that is a joke. The scenario is so bizarre that makes perfect junk tabloid sales.

well, just look which paper it ended up in...tabloid centerfold <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Michael is one of the most wealthies man.. What do you think of him?
    Do you ever think that he got a toilet, takes a shower, make breakfast, eat dinner?

Do you think he live without electric power in his house? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/ ... ls/005.jpg<!-- m -->

If you look in his right hand,, lime green cell phone. AND it looks like he's talking on one in his left : ) LOL. This is on the way into rehearsals '09.
    There are others but this is the clearest , Mjjpictures.com, 2009, various, arriving for rehearsals.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/rehersals/005.jpg

If you look in his right hand,, lime green cell phone. AND it looks like he's talking on one in his left : ) LOL. This is on the way into rehearsals '09.
    There are others but this is the clearest , Mjjpictures.com, 2009, various, arriving for rehearsals.
    The green thing in his hand is a little circle of mints or candies. Probably "Ice Breakers".
    I have the same one in front of me.
  • i was going to say i thought those were mints <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->