DID MICHAEL HAVE A CELL PHONE?????????????

13»

Comments

• Dr. Murray used his phone to call everyone that morning but could not dial 911 to save Michael's life! INSANITY
  • Hm. Seriously, is there anyone else but me who doesn´t have a cell phone? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    It´s very unlikely that he had none, don´t you think?... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mike had a cell phone.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I reckon he did. I don't understand why he wouldn't. Loads of people said he loved long phone conversations where ever he was in the world.
  • This whole scenario seems so incredible this has to be all planned or the sloppiest investigation and most incompetent investigators in history. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about everyone was all up in his business and his life so what happened on 25/06/09 and thereafter ? This is all so unreal I just dont know what to think of all this anymore.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This whole scenario seems so incredible this has to be all planned or the sloppiest investigation and most incompetent investigators in history.

I have been thinking the same since day 1 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Christian Audigier apparently custom made an iPhone cover to Michael. I noticed it in the 2010 Julien's Auction catalogue. The catalogue description says that the item as found on Jackson's desk and was donated to the auction by Rebbie.

Does it prove Michael had a cell phone? I don't know. I'm sure Michael got a lot of stuff but we don't know whether or not he used them.

I think he had phones because he was a business man and a father, after all.
  • When I heard the 911 call I don't know if anyone else has done this but the person who called 911 said the entire location where they were.
    The street address the town and the state they were in. Has anyone else had to do that for a 911 call, because I thought the dispatchers would already know what town you were and what state so you wouldn't need to tell them.

Did anyone else find this weird on the 911 call? Like the person who called maybe they were not in the state of California at the time the call was made and maybe in a different state at that time or a country.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    People close to him confirmed that he didn't have a cell phone, you could reach him through his bodyguard's or friend's cell etc. In Later years MJ did have a cell phone of his own, but he lost it.
  • I am sure MJ had a cellphone but his account was probably in another name ie his bodyguards, etc. I don't know very many people, even celebrities, that don't have a cellphone and they probably have the latest gadgets around.

Yes, in the 911 call they did state the address etc which is very weird I think too because when you are calling all the information is picked up when you are calling from your home, etc. The police have the same set up so when you do call into a police station they know who you are before you say "boo". So based on that, the script seems to read from an old hollywood movie script <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Yep and he has a computer/laptop, a watch and some R.E.E. he carries.
  • In the crime scene photos there is a phone on the bedside table so obviously there was a phone in that room.
    293hkkx.jpg
    I am seriously behind on everything but i wanted to mention something about this picture, he lived in a seriously beautiful home, so why are there 4 twin matresses put together to make one big bed, are you serious, this room looks so commercial, like it was made this way, i mean he could of had the biggest bed in the world, why throw some mattresses together?
    and i know it's off topic
  • he better have had a cell phone! How can Michael Jackson be Michael Jackson without a cell phone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    In the crime scene photos there is a phone on the bedside table so obviously there was a phone in that room.
    293hkkx.jpg
    I am seriously behind on everything but i wanted to mention something about this picture, he lived in a seriously beautiful home, so why are there 4 twin matresses put together to make one big bed, are you serious, this room looks so commercial, like it was made this way, i mean he could of had the biggest bed in the world, why throw some mattresses together?
    and i know it's off topic

Something that took my eye there were the "Fiji Water" bottles;

According to wikipedia;
    It's Not Bottled In Cleveland Campaign
    In 2006, Fiji ran a print ad campaign stating, "The Label Says Fiji Because It's Not Bottled in Cleveland."

Officials in the city of Cleveland responded by running tests,comparing Fiji's bottled water to Cleveland's own tap water. The tests revealed that Fiji bottled water contains 6.3 micrograms of arsenic per liter, while the city's tap water has none.

CNNMoney called this campaign one of the 101 dumbest moments in business of the year.

Arsenic?????
  • i saw pics with Michael and cell phone, one from 2007/8 i think with the meeting with ko, he wear a yellow shirt and other 2009 from a doctor visit i think.
  • This whole scenario seems so incredible this has to be all planned or the sloppiest investigation and most incompetent investigators in history. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about everyone was all up in his business and his life so what happened on 25/06/09 and thereafter ? This is all so unreal I just dont know what to think of all this anymore.

I've been saying that this whole situation would be even more crazy if he did die but most people (outside of the hoaxers and open-minded folk) would probably look at me like this: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> or <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> or <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> or <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    This whole scenario seems so incredible this has to be all planned or the sloppiest investigation and most incompetent investigators in history. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about everyone was all up in his business and his life so what happened on 25/06/09 and thereafter ? This is all so unreal I just dont know what to think of all this anymore.

I've been saying that this whole situation would be even more crazy if he did die but most people (outside of the hoaxers and open-minded folk) would probably look at me like this: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> or <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> or <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> or <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

If he did die then this is so... I can't find the word in english... fairytale maybe... how in the world the people in charge of the investigation could be more incompetent???? maybe they do a casting for incompetent people in charge for this case, starting with Conrad Murray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this is a hoax, of course! if not i will have to apollogize with the cups of my country because i thought that they were the most incompetent but no... they are not... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    mjcell.jpg
  • here is another photo with MJ holding a cellphone... its from 2003...
  • Ok so we have

Michael Jackson spending HOURS on phone with some friends
    Michael Jackson travelling around the world
    Michael Jackson working in "business" with lots of contacts and many things to say
    Michael Jackson loving prank calling people

And you still think he wouldn't have a cell phone ?

I can so imagine Michael hidding his own phone number to prankcall some friends <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"Michael, i know it's you !
    -No, I'm not Michael Jackson, you're wrong...
    Michael, come on, it's you !
    -But, how do you know ?
    You're the only one hidding your number <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "
  • Ok so we have

Michael Jackson spending HOURS on phone with some friends
    Michael Jackson travelling around the world
    Michael Jackson working in "business" with lots of contacts and many things to say
    Michael Jackson loving prank calling people

And you still think he wouldn't have a cell phone ?

I can so imagine Michael hidding his own phone number to prankcall some friends <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"Michael, i know it's you !
    -No, I'm not Michael Jackson, you're wrong...
    Michael, come on, it's you !
    -But, how do you know ?
    You're the only one hidding your number <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "
    MJ Still has a Cell phone,
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    PHONE LINES HAVE ALMOST BECOME EXTINCT!
    WHY WOULD MICHAEL CUT THE PHONE LINES?
    WHY WAS THE PHONE LINES EVEN CONNECTED WHEN WE NOW HAVE CELL PHONES THAT YOU CAN USE AND TAKE ANYWHERE.
    QUESTION IS DID MICHAEL JACKSON OWN A CELL PHONE?
    I DO NOT SEE HOW HE COULD HAVE NOT OWNED ONE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS CHILDREN AND THIS IS 2010!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->