the SCAR reported on MJ's hand in autopsy

2»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I see the scar, it's hardly visible but it's there. I don't see what is so scary about that though? I have scars on my body in numerous places as well, from my childhood & some from injuries I've had over the years. His could be from childhood, or injuries from dancing, etc or could be from any surgery for broken bones,etc. Also, the puncture marks could be from cortisone shots, that's logical & it has been said by numerous people he used IV's for nourishment & hydration, some could be from that. As for a scar that should be there but isn't, what about that nasty spider bite he had on his leg? That had to have left a mark, it's not mentioned. Also, the scar from the burn on his scalp. A list could have been put together by MJ himself for the AR or it's made up of things he could have had. I don't know whether to believe it or not because in that AR there's so many things wrong with the person, he had to have been bedridden & sick, on top of drugs. I'm not so sure about all that.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    .... A list could have been put together by MJ himself for the AR or it's made up of things he could have had. I don't know whether to believe it or not because in that AR there's so many things wrong with the person, he had to have been bedridden & sick, on top of drugs. I'm not so sure about all that.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's not really really funny but you made me laugh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It is true that there we're a lot of health issues or "things wrong" with that person as you put it. I felt the AR may have been boosted up to be very exaggerated jsut to see if people would buy that story as well.

Or it could all be very true. My 1st impression though is : OUAAA there's a lot of scars and issues there! It's like if they combined the autopsy results of 2 people or something!?! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now that's where I stand with the entire AR.
  • I see the scar, it's hardly visible but it's there. I don't see what is so scary about that though? I have scars on my body in numerous places as well, from my childhood & some from injuries I've had over the years. His could be from childhood, or injuries from dancing, etc or could be from any surgery for broken bones,etc. Also, the puncture marks could be from cortisone shots, that's logical & it has been said by numerous people he used IV's for nourishment & hydration, some could be from that. As for a scar that should be there but isn't, what about that nasty spider bite he had on his leg? That had to have left a mark, it's not mentioned. Also, the scar from the burn on his scalp. A list could have been put together by MJ himself for the AR or it's made up of things he could have had. I don't know whether to believe it or not because in that AR there's so many things wrong with the person, he had to have been bedridden & sick, on top of drugs. I'm not so sure about all that.
    the scar from the spider bite is mentioned. 2 1/2 inch scar, hyper pigmented area (that is on the diagram) In the report it says "On the anterior right shin is a 5 x 2 1/2 inch area of hyperpigmentation."
    This is the leftover of the scar as seen in this pic
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    I can't tell for sure if that is a scar or not. But I do think that they said the scars were on the wrists. If you research the tII pics, you will see a bad cut on his left wrist. That is one of the scars that was documented.

Yes, I remember that. I think this pic was posted here. You can see the scar in his left wrist, it just looks like a recent cut to me. There's another pic that shows it very, very clearly, but I'm posting from my phone now...
  • I can't tell for sure if that is a scar or not. But I do think that they said the scars were on the wrists. If you research the tII pics, you will see a bad cut on his left wrist. That is one of the scars that was documented.

Yes, I remember that. I think this pic was posted here. You can see the scar in his left wrist, it just looks like a recent cut to me. There's another pic that shows it very, very clearly, but I'm posting from my phone now...

I havn't seen the scars from TII yet but I will tell you, that trying to find the 3/8 inch scar on the right thenar eminence (as mentioned in AR) I found some pics with bumps in the positon of where the wrist scars are mentioned. On more recent pictures the bumps are gone. They could have been some nodules he had removed.