Who's the real hoaxster? AEG or MJ?

Comments

• HI DOCTOR DEATH , I LIKE UR IDEAS N THINKING ABOUT THIS HOAX THING... I HAVE MAILED U . HAVE U CHECKED.....
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Doctor Death:
    4.FOR THE HOAX BELIEVERS :The weirdness in the Movie, The BAM statement, The "I am alive forever" thing, could have been done by AEG-sony , because they are the ones pulling the strings if MJ is dead. They know we will pick these up as potential clues and start investigating......They've got us HOOKED into this, and they know we wont let go until HE shows up.

I posted somewhere on here that I had someone emailed me from Youtube saying she believed that they are hoaxing this whole thing and she believes he is dead.

It's just alot of mess! I am praying that the truth just come out and all of this gets exposed.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Doctor Death, if it could be, but the entire organization and Memorial, burial, hearing the false child support of Murray, the photos in the cemetery Which are obviously false, Dr. Conrad Murray, "white", the attitude of some mienbros family, the false picture of the ambulance, the two bodies in The helicopter, why an unmarked grave?, I never looked at the time the ambulance entered the house, but if we all look the eternal moment of it's supposed to be an emergency, the autopsy report, .... etc. .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I really dont know what to make of this anymore....

everyuthing is so confusing......

TIAI...AEG....Whatta lotta shit..... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I just hope a breakthrough happens by March.....

I am still on the fence wether Karen Faye's mausoleum pics are genuine or not....Could she be also a part of AEG's sick scheme?

OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST STOP PRESSURIN ME.....

MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM!!!!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Doctor Death wrote; I really dont know what to make of this anymore....

TIAI...AEG....Whatta lotta shit.....

I am still on the fence wether Karen Faye's mausoleum pics are genuine or not....Could she be also a part of AEG's sick scheme?

MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!
    I really dont know what to make of this anymore....

Well, I can tell you ,.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You know I'm sitting here thinking what to say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ... And I think it all boils down to Paris, Prince and Blanket's behaviour. They've appeared to me happy and content, just nervous on stage. Michael always said he like to hang around children because they were innocent not like conniving adults, with ulterior motives. I think about 911 and the horribleness of it and the serious evil of the people behind it. I think of this MJ hoax and I see awesome beauty, mind-bending illusions, zany humour riddled all through it. Who was that close friend of MJ's (slips my mind) talking about when he tweeted, "I just had supper with that man who runs the world from behind the curtain." ??? And DD with his third eye tweet, "We have come to an interesting time and an interesting place." Come-on l.o.v.e. is behind this, gotta keep the faith. I just refuse to let go, I'm sold.
  • @MJonmind

THat man who tweeted "Had supper with the man who controls the world from behind the curtain was GOTHAM CHOPRA......"

HA.....WE've sold our souls havent we?....To MJ I mean.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @MJonmind

THat man who tweeted "Had supper with the man who controls the world from behind the curtain was GOTHAM CHOPRA......"

HA.....WE've sold our souls havent we?....To MJ I mean....

nope - i havent
  • @priyanka...look in you Private Mesasge inbox...I sent you a PM.
    [bDoctor Death » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm

@MJonmind

HA.....WE've sold our souls havent we?....To MJ I mean.... ][/b]

Neither have I, sorry.
  • OK Just to ckarify..It was not meant to have an offensive meaning...I just wanted to say that he's all over us...all over our minds.......Maybe should've put it better.
  • Sory to have offended but I nebver intended to ...Was just a light comment.......Once again....No offense.....

I just meant to say that for the past 7 months. MJ has been dominating our thought process.....Thats all... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    u all good. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @ priyanka....did you get my Private Message?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Who is AEG? A = Phillip Anschultz and he is bad news.

<!-- m -->http://www.portfolio.com/companies-exec ... -standard/<!-- m -->

With all his money, power and influence, he could have easily put a hit out on Michael and NO ONE would open their mouths out of fear of retribution.

he is filthy rich and dangerous.

<!-- m -->http://www.hoovers.com/company/Anschutz ... yhi-1.html<!-- m -->
    If they found out that Michael's health or other circumstances would probably not allow him to do those concerts after they had fronted him 10 million, sold 80 million in tickets, and spent another 30 million for production costs, wow, I don't even want to allow myself to imagine what was going through this man's mind. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Phew!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Thats a gross prospect......HAte to think of it.
    Randy Phillips' head is probably also on the butcher block, reason he had to do This Is It, to keep his ass clean, so to speak.

<!-- m -->http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/09/aeg-li ... 9_aeg.html<!-- m -->
    Murray, who hired ?,... not, Michael escaped from all this .... <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • @ priyanka....did you get my Private Message?
    YES I DID. THINK WE R NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT UP FRANK THOUGHTS ON THIS SITE N IF WE , WE R BASHED UP.... THEN HOW CAN WE SPEAK OUR MINDS ABOUT MJ.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I read on another thread last night that in the contract MJ was only required to be on stage for a small amount of time for each show. I am sure he was planning to use doubles on the tour. One of the impersonators from Romania said he was contracted to be on the This Is It Tour in London, and was planning to leave the day he heard the news of MJ's demise. There are so many doubles out there I have wondered if they plan on using them to make people believe he is back.

This is just something I have considered. I am not saying this is something I firmly believe. I know it sounds out there but so is the whole hoax conception if you think about it.

What about the other Jacksons? Do you think a double would fool his children? Do you think they would go along with such a thing?
    I doubt the doubles would fool the family or the children. I remember what Marlon had said that the memorial. MJ was in disguise and Marlon knew who he was. He said he could tell by way he moved, his body language, and also the shoe he wore. I read either on old forum or MJHD that the contract with AEG and MJ was not vaild. You need three signatures instead of two. Also, the contract didn't indicate 50 shows. I think it said up to 38 shows. I also remember what Randy Phillips said on an interview. MJ said "Thanks Randy for all you have done, I can take it from here." This is letting me know that AEG and MJ are involved and MJ is pulling the strings. IMO.
  • Doctor Death wrote; I really dont know what to make of this anymore....

TIAI...AEG....Whatta lotta shit.....

MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!
    I really dont know what to make of this anymore....

Well, I can tell you ,.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MAY BE .. COULD BE A REALITY SHOW...
  • John Branca was the one who helped Michael financially years ago. I heard that John Branca was fired, then Brian Oxman said that Branca quit after Michael kept on associateing himself with sleezy characters.

Oh remember when LaToya was married to that shady businessman, who supposedly kidnapped her, made her do the naked pictures and kept her from her family. Wow,is the Jackson family so sheltered that anyone can get them to do anything against their will ? LaToya's story seems very similar to Micheal's
    in regard to having no control with his life. IF this is true this is very,very sad.
  • There definately is more people believing Michael is dead than alive. This is a win-win for everyone. People went nuts and bought MJ albums, memorbillia, t-shirts, etc etc. Anything they could get their hands on!!! He got people that perhaps abandoned him years ago to "care" again and see him as a human being. Sure there are still people that hate him but he gained ALOT more respect and more fans by doing this...Michael come back and see what you have accomplished!!!
  • mjjglorymjjglory Posts: 58
    Guys ,I don't think Michael left Sony when he had his case with Mottolla . Contracts are very serious things and IMO one can,t break the contract without losses. Michael simply stopped to write new material for Sony.Remember since 2001 almost nothing new was released by Sony, only compilations of old music. The 1991 contract was signd for 15 years till 2006 with Sony Software not with Sony Entertainment..So Michael could certainly collaborate with Sony not only in music .
    2005 .Howard Stringer became a new chief of Sony Corporation.He started huge structural changes in the company. and here I think Michael's interests met the interests of Sony. Michael has a creative mind ,he is very inventive and as many say is a smart businessman. I think he created the idea to rise Sony's sells and to renew his own carriere on a higher level.
    Do you remember Michael's song "The greatest show on earth"? There are words there " we live in the make believe world".Do you recognize the words? Of course, this is a new Sony's slogan "MAKE.BELIEVE". Sir Howard Stringer advertized the new Sony's slogan on 2 of September 2009 in Berlin and on the 3 of September 2009 it was known already all over the world.

Michael's the greatest show on earth started on 25 of june and Sony's started on 2 of september.
    That's why from that time we see and hear Michael everywhere : in films 2012,Avatar, Alice in Wonderland ,we sensed his presence on Grammy's.

And Sony got almost up to the sky with new tecnology products-HD cameras,3D ,blue-ray DVD, PlayStation 3 etc.

Michael helps Sony to renew its image and Sony helps Michael to renew his carriere.
    I don't believe Sony could kill Michael.
    AEG and even AGE I think are in it and all of them I'm sure will get their millions out of it.

By the way ,when Michael signed his 1991 contract with Sony the addition to it was Janet Jackson contract for 30 millions as I remember. Maybe this new 200 million contract also has as an addition the Jackson 5 contract as well. They are so busy with something huge as they say now.